Sleeping Booties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was even worse than they had feared.

Malia cast a glamour -- a spell of invisibility -- so they could sneak their way into the castle and they descended into the depths of the dungeons. She took off the spell once they were outside the cell where Richard Tiny and Amiz were being held. She cast another spell to open the lock.

“You are quite powerful,” Ho observed.

“Yes. But I wouldn’t even dare what you are trying to do.”

They entered the cell and Richard and Amiz stared at them with astonishment and release. “You came to rescue us,” Richard rejoiced.

“No,” Ho corrected. “We came to fuck. No time to explain, but its very important both of you take off all your clothes.”

Richard and Amiz gazed at each other in confusion.

“What’s wrong with you,” said Malia. “You have sexy women asking you to take off your clothes and you hesitate. Do it now, it’s for a good cause.”

Still perplexed, Richard and Amiz began disrobing. As Richard’s lithe and athletic body, and Amiz’s massive rippling muscules were revealed, Malia sighed and wished she could join in. Unfortunately she could not, she was here as an instructor. Ho White had no control whatsoever of the power inside of her and their only chance of success was if Malia was her experience.

Sindy and Ho disrobed and they approached the two men.

“We may have a problem,” Malia noticed. “To summon this amount of sexual power there has to be genuine erotic energy between you four. Right now it seems kind of mechanical. I know it may be hard to relax knowing that there are guards a floor up and that if we fail all life as we know it is in danger, but you have to.”

Sindy smirked and wrapped her hands around Amiz’s waist. “That actually makes it kind of exciting. I’ve wanted to do this for a long time.”

“So have I,” said Amiz.

“To think,” she told him. “Both of us spent every day in a brothel, and we are going to have sex for the first time in a dungeon.” She reached down and took hold of his ebony cock, which was half erect and stiffened under her touch. Amiz responded in kind. His fingers carressed shoulders, feeling her skin with the attention a blind man. Her goosepimples, were braille under his palms. He read her arousal in them, her need. He stroked, his touch so gentle you would think she was made of fragile glass. Then his fingers descended, tracing a circle around her bare breasts but not touching the heavy orbs or the nipples. Sindy let go of his cock. She had wanted to go fast but without words, Amiz’s hands had told her “No, lets enjoy every moment. Let’s savor each other’s bodies.” She kissed him. His lips were thick and his tongue was soft. She leaned into him, letting out a guttural moan. His hands traced around her waist and then he pulled her to him hard, squeezing her buttocks in both his palms. His breathing was heavy and she realised he was trembling. She embraced him hard and was surprised as his right hand snaked around from squeezing her ass and his fingers toyed with the fleshy lips of her slit. His hand were calloused and the coarse texture against her pubis made her change her mind about wanting to go slow. “Please just fuck me now.”

“Let me get you wet first.”

“I’m so fucking wet you idiot,” she screamed but he only smile. He grabbed her by the waist and picked her up, lifting her as though she was weightless. Her thighs wrapped around his neck and he licked her drenched vagina. His tongue moved slowly, still taking his time and she felt a quake of lust in her loins. She promised herself to make him pay. She’d make him beg her to fuck him, beg her to take him and use him. But that would be later, right now she would just allow herself to enjoy his tongue.

As for Ho and Richard, they were way ahead. They had leapt on each other like vicious leopards, biting, scratching and tumbling to the floor. Malia had sat beside them and taken out a large dildo. It wasn’t as powerful as the dildo she had given Goldicocks, but still strong enough to broadcast the sexual energy in the room for miles in every direction. Wherever the angels were right now, hopefully they would sense it. And when they arrived, that is when the real test would begin. After a year of waiting, Ho and Richard did not waste any time on foreplay, they were both rabid with need. Ho lay beneath Richard and he guided his cock into her cunt. She felt like a spear of heat had entered her.

“Fuck me Richard,” she wailed. “Fuck me.”

He obeyed, pulling out of her until only the tip of him was still inside her, then jerking his hips forward and impaling her on his member. He repeated this motion, thrusting over and over, settling into the rhythm. And in response, Ho heard the surging of the music. Only in hearing it again did she realise how much she had missed it. This time it was stronger, more texturised, more overwhelming and she felt it suffuse her whole body. Richard was taken by surprise by the wave of ecstasy that filled him and buried inside Ho, he heard the music too. It ampliphied the sensations to the point that he almost gushed inside Ho right then. Somehow he held on, his every nerve on fire. Through her erotic haze, Ho heard Malia speak. She turned her head and saw that the witch was crying.

“I hear it,” sobbed Malia. “I hear it more clearly than I ever have. And I feel it.”

Amiz and Sindy felt it too, coursing up from the ground like a mountain spring and filling them. Amiz lowered Sindy from his lips in one swift motion and she guided herself onto his cock. Her legs closed like a visor about his waist and she began to move to the music, moving back and forth on Amiz’s penis. Amiz swayed on his feet then walked across the room so that he could prop Sindy’s back against one of the walls for support. The dark granite was cold and it sent chills through Sindy’s frame. Amiz hips began to rollick and she met his every thrust eagerly.

Ho, meanwhile, had switched positions with Richard. She was on top now, riding him at a frenzied pace, her blood throbbing with the music. Suddenly there was a change in the melody. It became finer...purer. Ho looked around and in she saw two beings in black robes surrounded by a glow were now in her room. They were astonishingly beautiful. They were tall, almost seven or eight feet, and their skin black. True black -- not just a brown that was almost black. Black like a moonless, starless night. Silver tattoos patterned their faces, intricate corollas that writhed about their soft, almost feminine features. The tattoos shimmered in the pale blue light that surrounded them. Ho felt like she knew them intimately, like she had danced with them, ate with them and sang with them.

“Asriel, Askara,” she said, somehow knowing that these were their names. “Come to me.”

They walked towards her and touched her, each placing a palm on her temple. She felt something flow from them into her -- energy. Memories flooded into her mind as disjointed fragments. Soaring with Asriel and Askara through clouds in the form of eagles. Fighting beside them on a battlefield against horned and fanged beasts which breathed fire. Lying between them and having them both fuck her slowly, for hours. And in that moment she knew why they had been pulled into this world from Euphoria. When Richard her brought her back into this world, she, Askara and Asriel had been fucking. Fucking in a way that was beyond anything physical, their souls unifying and exploring each other. That was why they had been pulled back with her.

Richard was still inside her and feeling his hard shaft inside her while Azriel and Askara’s energies were coursing through her, pushed her to orgasm. As the orgasm hit her she closed her eyes and tried to remember Euphoria. She remembered hills and rivers of breathtaking beauty, cities of glass that floated in the clouds and thousands beings of incomparable gentleness who lived only for pleasure.

When she opened her eyes she no longer in the dungeon. She was in a forest with thin pale trees that swayed slowly to the wind. The music was no longer something she heard, it was everything. The trees, the sky, the wind. All was beautiful in a way that almost made her cry.

Azriel and Askara were beside her, smiling. “Thank you Rehaia.”

“What did you call me?” Ho asked.

“You have forgotten,” Azriel said. “That is the name we gave you during the years you spent with us. It means liberator because you saved us then, and you saved the two of us again.”

“Years... but I was told I was only in a coma for eight months.”

“Time passes differently in this world. Can you really have forgotten everything?”

“I remember fragments,” as she said this she remembered having sex with Azriel while airborne, while a tornado raged around them. “But I don’t understand.”

Askara spoke, his voice musical. “ Before you, everyone from your world who came here died and if we stayed much longer in your world we would have died as well. You are of both worlds Rehaia, we do not know how that is possible but you are. Come, we will talk more over dinner.” Askara turned.

“No,” said Ho. “I have to go back.” Amid so much that didn’t make sense, Ho knew one thing, the bridge between worlds would be closed very soon.

“You cannot go back,” Azriel said, his voice hot with anger. “How can you ever be happy there once you have been here. Once you have felt this.”

Ho looked around at the trees and she heard a whisper in her mind that was the voice of the trees. “Stay with us”. The red soil beneath her feet spoke to her too, as did the very air she breathed. This was home. This beautiful, idyllic realm of pleasure and beauty not... But then Ho started to think of the White Kingdom. This place was happy and peaceful. It did not need her. Her father was in prison and the White Kingdom was in the throes of Cyric the Enlightened’s rule and people were suffering. That suffering would only get worse. She couldn’t stay. “I have to go back,” she told Azriel, Askara and the land around her. “The land of my father is in the grasp of a tyrant.”

Askara smiled, his eyes sparkling. “Of course. Rehaia. You are a liberator on both worlds.”

“Why do you say that about me?” Ho demanded.

“Maybe there is a reason you forgot,” Askara said. “You are the one who taught us there is a reason for everything. When you came here first, this was no longer a world of pleasure. There was so much pain. You freed us from the reavers.”

The word ‘reavers’ brought the image of those horned fanged beasts back into her mind. She had so many questions, but she could feel the bridge back to the White Kingdom closing. She grabbed hold of Askara’s neck and placed her lips to his. She then kissed Azriel and thought of the dungeon. The land of Euphoria began to shimmer and fade around her. The last thing she heard before she was back in the dungeon was Askara’s voice saying, “You will always be welcome.”

And then she was back in the dungeon and the loss of Euphoria was like an inner death. Ho began to weep and Richard, still thrusting inside her, stopped. “Are you all right?” he asked.

Ho realised all the things that had happened in Euphoria must have taken a split second of time in the White Kingdom. “Yes I am,” she said and dismounted from Richard. Sindy and Amiz were now lying on the floor, embracing in post coital bliss while Malia was staring wide eyed at the place where Azriel and Askara had stood. “I saw them,” she said with the wonder of a child.

“I sent them back,” Ho said, “and the women whose energies they were feeding on will begin to wake up. That will not rid us of Cyric the enlightened by itself, but it’s a beginning”

“Yes it is,” agreed Sindy, rising. “Lets get out of here before the guards come to investigate what all that screaming was about.”

Ho nodded and Malia recast the glamour of invisibility. As they left the castle Ho thought back to what Askara and Azriel had called her. Rehaia. Liberator. She thought of Cyric the Enlightened and in that moment she was not frightened of him at all.