Sleeping Booties

Story Info
The real version of Hans Christian Anderson's story.
9.6k words
4.57
35.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SLEEPING BOOTIES by The Brothers Cum

Prologue

‘And the sleeping princess was kissed by the handsome hero and she woke up.’ That’s how the story ends. Isn’t it? It’s definitely the ending you heard. Well, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but that was just when things started to get interesting. Why didn’t you hear the rest of the tale? Because Hans ‘Christian Fundamentalist’ Anderson and his reactionary friends liked to keep things simple. They liked notions like ‘happily ever after, ‘good’ and ‘evil’, and defenceless damsels in distress. And there was also all the sex. In all the stories they told, they omitted and glossed over all the naughty bits. Why? Because sex is wrong. Because sex is dirty, sinful, dangerous, bad for your skin... take your pick. However, those of us who like the way it feels to have our earlobes nibbled on or our necks kissed; those of us who find sex fun, silly, ecstatic and good for the skin; we prefer the unedited versions of the fairytales. And the sleeping princess being kissed by a handsome hero is just a beginning...

1 - Music

The celebrating began immediately princess Ho White woke up. This was only to be expected. For 8 months, she had been in a coma. Ho’s father, stepmother and everyone else in the kingdom rejoiced. After being kissed, hugged, and kissed some more Ho finally had a moment to herself. She locked herself in her bedroom and sat on her bed exhausted. Her muscles were sore and her spine ached. She didn’t feel right, but in more ways than just physical. The world felt wrong to her. You would think that after 8 months in a coma she would be overjoyed to see her family and friends. And she was. It had felt so good to see their faces and talk to them, but at the same time she had felt like an alien on a foreign shore, like all the people doting on her were strangers. Everything felt... a little off. Colours looked leached and drab. Everything she heard sounded as though it was an dull echo of what it should be. She even felt detached from her body. Her arms and legs felt too long and clumsy. I shouldn’t dwell on this, she assured herself. She probably just needed a while to readjust.

Besides, she had every reason to be happy. Her wedding to Richard Tiny would be in a week. He was the one thing that had looked and felt right. She thought of his impish eyes and how boyish his face was when she first met him. His face had changed while she was in a coma. Its edges had hardened in a way that made him seem less innocent. His body was leaner and more defined, but there was also a difference in how he held his shoulders. Like he was carrying a weight on his shoulders. She couldn’t wait to talk to him privately and find out about everything he had gone through in the last 8 months. And she couldn’t wait for the wedding night.

he and Richard had come close to making love many times, but never quite had the opportunity to go all the way. When he had woken her from the deep sleep, she had wanted him right then and there. Not surprising considering how he had woken her up. It was common folklore that in Fairyland, princesses in deep sleeps could be awakened by the kiss of the right person. So, when Ho had fallen into her coma, every prince and courtier in the land had tried his luck. None of them had succeeded until Richard because he had found out that it wasn’t being kissed by her perfect match that would wake her up, it was being kissed in the perfect place. Instead of kissing her on the lips he had parted her legs and kissed, licked and sucked her clitoris. Ho White’s flesh raised with goose pimples at the memory. Her nipples hardened as she relived the feel of Richard’s warm tongue exploring her vaginal folds. She laid back on her bed and relaxed, letting the memories wash over her like a tide. She ran her palms up her thighs, pulling up her skirt and baring her skin to the chill air. She trembled. The rest of the day the world had felt wrong, but right now it felt perfect. Her fingertips toyed with the fleshy lips of her yearning vagina. If Richard was here right now she would have asked him to lick her like he had before. To nibble, tease and make her moan with pleasure. To drink her juices.

But Richard wasn’t here. He was with her father and stepmother, being introduced to the courtiers. Becoming part of the family. Ho began to rub her mound insistently. I’ll tie him up, she thought mischievously. I’ll lie him down and bind him so tight he won’t be able to leave. Then I’ll get him ready. I’ll take his knob into my mouth and suck. I’ll swirl my tongue around his tip. I’ll take my time. He’ll beg for me to fuck him but I won’t. Not until he’s so hard that it hurts him. Not until he’s squirming and begging me. Then I’ll spread my legs and take his shaft into my pussy. Ho shoved two fingers into her cunt, imagining they were Richard’s penis. She rubbed them back and forth, masturbating more vigorously.

Which was when something strange happened. Ho heard music. It erupted all around her, from the walls, the bed and the her body. A heady, ethereal music that throbbed with the sexual energy pulsing through her body. For her sixteenth birthday, Ho’s father had taken her to hear the elven orchestra play. The magnificence of the melodies played by elven harps and flutes had made Ho weep and she had treasured the memory since. Compared to the music she heard now, the elven symphony was nothing. This music was raw and overwhelming. Ho stopped masturbating to listen more closely.

The music stopped and she nearly wept at the loss. She placed her fingers back in her pussy but the music did not start again. She looked around desperately. Where had it come from? She realised she had heard it before... Where? It was... When she was waking up... When Richard’s tongue was licking her... For a moment she felt like she almost remembered something else, something important. But then it was gone.

She pushed her finger in and out of her pussy again, eager to hear the music again, but there was only silence.

2 - The High Heel

Elsewhere in the kingdom, there was a woman who lived in a shoe. In that shoe lived 86 other women and if you had enough money, you could have one, two or even three of those women engage you in the most perverse or depraved sexual acts you could imagine. The shoe was a brothel; the most renowned brothel in the kingdom. If you had always wanted to be covered in honey and have it licked off you by six women in bee outfits, it could be arranged. If you wanted to fuck a fairy, a nymph or dryad ‘High Heel’ (as it was colloquially known), was the place to go because it had multiracial sluts available for your pleasure.

The woman who ran the brothel was named Sindy Loose, or ‘Mother Loose’ as the High Heel courtesans affectionately called her. She was in her early forties, and age had refined her beauty. She was tall and full bodied with dark curly locks which cascaded around her sharp features. Her large breasts had just started to sag and she dressed in outfits that accentuated her mature allure. Her lips and nipples were generally dyed a deep red and mascara accentuated the feline magnetism of her green eyes. Many of the clients who came to the brothel requested a night with her but she refused. She was now strictly management.

Unlike many other brothel madams, Sindy treated all the women who worked for her with respect. They didn’t have to have sex with any client they didn’t want to, they were well paid and most of them thought of High Heel as their home. It was like a family. Sindy sympathised for her employees because she had struggled her way to success. Fourteen years earlier, Sindy had been called ‘Sinderella’ and lived with her stepmother and two stepsisters. Her stepmother had forced Sindy to have sex with all manner of men so that she could keep herself and her two daughters living in high style. Daily, Sindy had wanted to run away, but she had nowhere she could run to. Her fate had changed because one of the men her stepmother pimped her to was a burly man named Victor Corleone. He was a the head of one of the local crime families and reputed to have fairy blood. After sex, Victor loved to talk. He told her about his business, his dreams, and his estranged wife. Victor hated cheating on her but after years of marriage their sex-life had got boring. Paying for sex was the only way he could be satisfied without complications. Sindy came up with an idea to spice up Victor and his wife’s sex life. She suggested they hold a slipper party. All of Victor’s friends would come to the party and their wives would throw their slippers into a large basket. At the end of the party the men would pick slippers out of the basket at random and go home with whoever’s foot fit into the slipper they were carrying.

The idea was a great success. Victor and his wife both had great sex and when they came back into each other’s arms, their sex life was re-energised. To thank Sindy, Victor had a slipper made for her out of diamond’s so fine that the slipper looked like glass. Sindy left her stepmother and stepsisters, sold the diamond slipper for a fortune and built the High Heel brothel. It was a place of refuge for women who were poor, homeless, or just irrepresible nymphomaniacs.

On the day Princess Ho White came out of her coma, at High Heel it was business as usual. A general and his regiment were celebrating the recently ended war with Lilliput by having an orgy. In every room in the High Heel’s three stories the soldiers and High Heel employees gyrated and writhed against each other. Sindy walked from room to room making sure that everything was in order. In one room she found that the sexual feast had come into some problems because of chafing. “Bring more lubricating oils to room 32,” she ordered Amiz, her most trusted servants.

Amiz was a tall, muscular man with coffee brown skin that marked him as one of the fire fairies. Sindy had bought him at a slave market and freed him, telling him he could return to the volcanoes of his people. He had chosen to stay with her. Amiz scuttled off to get the lubricating oils and Sindy moved on.

In the next room, Elina, a particularly lascivious young woman, entertained four soldiers. One of the them was entering her from behind while she sucked another soldier’s curved weapon. The other two soldiers were watching. “Don’t just let those two watch,” Sindy instructed. “Use your hands.” Elina responded immediately, grabbing the two voyeurs’ cocks in her fists and pumping them back and forth. Brilliant, Sindy thought. I’ll have to remember to give her a bonus this month.

In the next room, The general and his lieutenants were watching six women wrestling each other in oil. Their naked bodies gleamed deliciously and Sindy was tempted to take off her clothes and join them. Unfortunately, she had responsibilities. She’d just have to hold on for a few hours and, after the general’s orgy was over, get a few of the ladies to bring her to a cataclysmic orgasm. She rushed on to the next room; if she watched the wrestling too long, she wouldn’t be able to hold back.

Just as she was about to enter the next room Amiz ran up the corridor. “You must come quick,” he panted.

“Are we out of lubricant oils?”

“No. There is a problem in the main hall.”

Sindy was immediately disquieted. That was where the largest group of soldiers were being serviced. She had been afraid that would get out of hand. Soldiers were a violent bunch, many of whom were accustomed to forcing women when they wanted sex. She had been very clear when making out the general’s contract: just one bruise on any one of the girls and the price would be doubled and the offending soldier would receive 50 lashes. She had thought that would be sufficient deterrent. But that couldn’t be it, she realised. Amiz could handle overly aggressive soldiers better than she could. He wouldn’t have called her unless it was something beyond him.

In the main hall numerous men and women in various states of undress gathered around an inert body. It was Jemila, a woman who had joined the brothel a few weeks ago. Her naked body was spreadeagled on the floor. One of the soldiers was crouched over her. He looked up at Sindy. “She’s not dead,” he assured. “She’s asleep. But I can’t wake her up.”

“What happened.”

“I didn’t do anything. We were having sex and then suddenly, she started trembling and next thing I knew she passed out.”

Sindy heard a shrill scream from upstairs. She walked out of the main hall and briskly sought out the source. In one of the theme rooms the naked body of another of her employees was lying unconscious. Another woman, with a dildo strapped around her waist, was looking down at her and crying. “I don’t know what happened. She fainted and I can’t wake her up.”

And then, from downstairs, a crash.

Sindy looked at Amiz and gestured that he should go and check out the commotion. In the next few minutes bedlam ensued. All over the brothel, girls were passing out. Amiz and Sindy checked every room and when they had finished, she sat down confused and frightened. A total of 27 of the girls had passed out.

3 - Sleep

The brothel was just the beginning. That night, all over the White Kingdom, women passed out during sex and their partners could do nothing to wake them up. Even at the palace, several scullery maids, a dancer and courtiers all passed out. The next day, King August White was in a panic. Some evil witch must have cursed the kingdom. He consulted with his advisors but none of them knew anything. Desperate, he sent messengers out in all four directions. Anyone who knew anything about the sleeping plague should come to the palace the next day.

Ho White watched all of this very quietly. It was an unsettling coincidence that on the same day that she came out of an 8 month coma, women had started passing out all over the kingdom.

16 - The Church of the Godmother

A violent banging on the door to High Heel woke Sindy. She dragged herself out of bed reluctantly. She’d stayed up most of the night trying trying to reawaken her afflicted employees. Nothing had worked. Not even dipping them into cold water. Sindy stumbled to the door and opened it to find a large mob outside the brothel. It was a few hundred men and women from the village, many whom she recognized as ex-clients. They were carrying pitchforks, clubs and machete’s. A fat, bald pated monk with a large scepter stood in the front of the group shouting. “We stand now at the gates of hell.” He pointed at Sindy. “And here is the chief demoness!”

“I’m sure there is a misunderstanding...” Sindy began.

The monk’s shouts drowned her out. “The Godmother’s vengeance began here. The people of the White Kingdom have been led astray. For too long we have tolerated dens of sin like this and now all of us have been punished. Our innocent daughters and wives have been struck down and they will only wake again when we purge the kingdom of all fornication.” The monk raised his sceptre and swung, striking the side of Sindy’s face.

Sindy fell to the floor and brought a hand up to her bleeding face. The mob charged, shouting curses. Sindy braced herself, ready to feel their wrath. Suddenly, two powerful arms took hold of her. She screamed but then relaxed when she saw it was Amiz. He slung her over his shoulders as easily as he would a sack of feathers then ran into the mob, kicking and shoving his way through. He tore a club out of a villager’s hand and swung it back and forth, clearing a path through the masses. Once through, he ran toward the stable, tossed Sindy onto the back of a stallion and jumped onto a horse himself.

“Wait,” Sindy said. “The girls.”

“There’s no time,” he replied. “Their coming.” He tugged the reins of her horse, urging it into a gallop. When there were a few miles away from High Heel Amiz tried to be optimistic. “I don’t think they will hurt the girls. They blame you and probably think of the girls as innocent victims.”

Sindy pointed at a spire of smoke in the distance. “They’re burning it down. The followers of the Godmother have hated us for a long time. Now they have their opportunity.” What would they do the girls? At least the ones who were awake had a chance to run away, but what about the ones who were asleep? Were they burnt alive? The followers of the Godmother had done worse to heretics and witches back when their power had been absolute. They had lost influence over the last two decades, most of all during the last year. King August White had rewritten the moral code, decriminalising many things (like public displays of affection) that had been illegal.

Amiz tore off a strip from his shirt and applied it to the wound on Sindy’s forehead. “What shall we do?”

“I don’t know,” she replied. “We have nowhere to go.”

“I could take you with me to the volcanoes of my homeland, but you could not survive at those temperatures.”

“You can go Amiz. I will find a way. I always have.”

“Have you learnt nothing all these years,” Amiz answered. “Since you saved me from a life of slavery, your fate and mine are intertwined. We will find a way together.”

“Thank you.” Sindy was terrified, but knowing that Amiz was with her helped. She decided they should ride to Victor Corleone’s mansion. Perhaps he could help? On their way they came across a rider from the palace. He told them that the king was looking for information on the sleeping plague. Sindy changed their heading.

When they reached King White’s palace they were fed and given some time to rest. With the sun’s setting, everybody who thought they knew something about the sleeping plague was given the chance to speak. “It’s because of that old woman who lives across the river,” one person accused. “She’s a witch.” More of the same followed. Fingers were pointed at the immigrant population, the dark skinned elves, the gypsies and everyone else who was hated. By the time Sindy got her chance to speak, King White was frustrated. “I don’t know if it will help,” she explained, “but I think all the women who fell to sleep were having orgasms.”

August waved her off like the other crazies but a young woman sitting beside the king and queen spoke. “Wait.” By her red hair and pale, almost albino skin Sindy identified her as the Princess Ho White. “What makes you think this?”

Sindy explained how she had interviewed all the people who had been in the brothel. All had said the same thing. Just before they passed out all 27 of the now unconscious women had trembled, moaned, tossed their heads from side to side, or screamed, “yes, yes, yes, yes, right there.”

The blood rushed out of Ho White’s face, making her even more pale. “It is as I feared. This is all somehow related to me.”

August’s eyebrow raised. “Don’t blame yourself...”

Ho cut him off. “Richard brought me out of the coma by bringing me to orgasm. Clearly sex and this sleeping sickness is related.”

“Then I think it may be my fault,” interrupted Queen Goldicocks.

August let out an exasperated sigh. “Not you too.”

“August, you remember what I told you about the magic dildo.”

The rest of the people in the room were puzzled so she explained. [[EVENTS OF THE NEXT PARAGRAPH HAPPENED IN ‘THE LEGEND OF GOLDICOCKS’, ‘1,001 NIGHTS’ & ‘HO WHITE AND THE SEVEN DICKS’. IF YOU HAVE READ THESE STORIES YOU MAY SKIP THIS SUMMARY]]. For most of her life, Goldicocks had been unable to have an orgasm. She had fucked many men but all of them had penises that were too big or too small. Goldicocks had longed to find one that fit just right. A little over a year ago, she had been about to give up when she met a witch who had given her a magic dildo. The witch had told her to rub the magic dildo against her clit and say, “Dildo Dildo on my clit, where is the dick with the perfect fit?” It had led her to August. Unfortunately, after the marriage, August’s faith in the Godmother’s laws (sex should only be for reproduction, lust is a sin) had started to get in the way. He had rejected Goldicocks repeatedly because he wanted to be a good example for Ho White. Goldicocks had started to resent Ho White and the sexual frustration had warped her logic to the point that she started to think if she got rid of Ho White, all her problems would be solved. She tried to have a gardener kill Ho, but that plan had failed. Eventually she had used the magic dildo. The witch who had given her the magic dildo had warned her that anyone who had an orgasm while using it would pass out and not be able to wake up. In disguise, she had sold Ho the magic dildo. Ho had used it and then passed out until Richard Tiny woke her.