All Comments on 'Sleeping With The Enemy'

by nakedpeach

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
DEcent Read

It was a decent read but need an editor.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Look who is talking about needing an Editor

At least that part was funny

bdsmbillbdsmbillalmost 18 years ago
Nice little tale

I enjoyed this story. As a professional writer, I am usually very sensitive to spelling and grammar problems, but nothing in this story was very much of a problem. Just ignore those with too much negative to say. I will look forward to your next story. I also like your user name. It creates some very visual images.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I really liked it!!!

Good story and I like the way way the The german officer was forceful but didn`t really hurt her, he could have just raped and beat her. I like strong alpha males who take what they want but also have a bit of a heart...i.e. he felt guilty the next day and he does have feelings for her. Another chapter would be GREAT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

You can write, girl. Do some more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

I do hope that there are some more chapters to this piece....if there is ......wonderful begining.

TonyTheTiger88TonyTheTiger88almost 18 years ago
Nicely done

For a first submission I thought this story was terrific. Intriguing plot and good flow from beginning to end. I definitely think there should be more chapters to this, or at least more stories from you. Great job writing and please continue to write and submit more. Thanks.

Tony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
PERFECT!!!

Perfect writing, plot and characters.

nightwatcherinenightwatcherinealmost 15 years ago
My my, these bad Germans :-)

Great story, I enjeoyed it a lot. But to make it more authentic, make sure to have the names right. Better name him Von Kassel instead of Von Kassle, sounds/looks more like German - though you would pronounce it the same in English, your spelling looks weird to my German eyes ;-) And John isn't the best name for a Greek boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
GREAT!

Write more, you're fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this has a lot of potential, great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wish there was more

It could have been a great series. I'd love to read more like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous