Sleepless in Sevilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sprawled out on the young actress' bed, enjoying the show as Jessica straddled my cock and used me to get off once more. Her perky breasts jiggled enticingly as she bounced on me, flicking her hips back and forth with her head thrown back in bliss.

Her ponytail had dissolved completely now and her silken black hair now flowed freely around her shoulders, her face and cleavage blushed red with pleasure.

I groaned with pleasure as the British-Singaporean rode me skillfully, her wet pussy clenching and gripping my cock in all the right ways as I felt her come close to another release.

"Come on, you little bitch!" I hissed, grabbing her bouncing ass with both hands, my fingers digging into the soft flesh, "Cum on that fucking dick like the whore you are!"

"AAH! AAH! AAH!" Jessica screamed shrilly, her sweaty face scrunching and I could feel the tension build inside her body and her hips flicked that little bit harder.

SMACK!

Spurring her on I delivered a double-handed slap to both of her butt-cheeks before gripping them again and roughly spreading them wide, opening her up even more for deeper penetration as the stunning actress continuously squealed.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUUUCK!" She was reduced to profanity as her orgasm came over her. Her whole body tensed on my cock as she came, convulsing with pleasure. Her fingers dug into my chest and she froze in place, overwhelmed by the sensation.

"Fucking cum-rag!" I hissed. Now that she was stiff, shaking only slightly as tremors chased through her body, I took the opportunity to take charge again and I did not let her off the hook that easily.

Tightening my grip on her hips I held the defenseless woman in position as I dug my heels into the mattress and began to mercilessly hammer my cock into her drenched, convulsing pussy, as hard and fast as I could.

"AAAAH!" Mid-orgasm, Jessica gave a shocked scream. Her eyes flew wide and she stared at me with a shocked look, her mouth hanging agape as she was further overloaded. Behind her eyes I could tell that she wanted to tell me to slow down, to ease up, but her body simply did not respond and all the expression did was motivate me to go even harder.

"Fucking little cunt!" I spat at her, feeling my ballsack slap against her exposed, puckered asshole with every thrust. And then I felt it.

Amid the shudders of her body, Jessica suddenly jerked. A grunt left her lips as another, even more powerful orgasm followed right after the last one. The stunned look on her immaculate face was priceless. At my sides her legs kicked out, her feet slipping across the sheets but I doubt she even realized it was happening. Her eyes were big and wide and she stared into the ether for a few seconds, soundlessly.

Then the shaking came. She jerked so hard I had trouble keeping my grip on her and for just a second I had to briefly stop fucking her clenching cunt to keep my hold of her. Her dark eyes fluttered and then rolled back until only the white was visible as her lips formed soundless words. My eyes were transfixed by her shuddering, perky tits.

Once I had my firm grip back I immediately resumed plowing her twat. Jessica gave a grunt, the picked-up fucking more than she could handle and all the strength left her body as she fell forward on top of me, collapsing as if she did not have a bone in her body. She landed tits-first on my face and I took the opportunity to capture a nipple between my teeth, licking, nibbling and sucking on the hard nub.

"W...wait!" she finally managed to force out, but I still wanted more and ignored her plea.

"Fucking slut bitch!" I growled at her, sweat covering both our bodies as I fought the pain in my legs, her tight, hot cunt enough motivation to keep me going fucking her hole from below, though with slower, longer thrusts now.

Knowing I had her completely at my mercy I decided to take advantage even more. Searching blindly, the middle finger of my right hand crept into her widely spread crack. Jessica let out a moan when she felt me make contact with her wrinkled asshole, but her orgasm had drained her so far that she just let it happen.

Briefly dipping down to collect some of her plentiful pussy juices I then pushed the tip of my finger against her sphincter.

"Uuuuunngh!" Jessica moaned tiredly as her asshole withstood only for a second or two before it was stretched open by my finger and I forced deeper, feeding digit after digit past her tight ring until my middle finger was buried to the hilt inside her hot, tight ass.

The sensation of having her butthole filled was enough to trigger a third orgasm in a row. Every bit of tension left her body as a collapsed Jessica lay on top of me, moaning and whimpering weakly, shaken by shivers as she took the pounding she deserved.

"You are a little whore!" I whispered into her ear, both my cock and my finger buried deep in her holes, "Just a tasty little slut!"

Trembling, Jessica had no response. In fact, I was not sure if she had even heard me. She seemed almost passed out from her orgasms. However I was not quite done yet.

Grunting with effort I pulled my finger from her ass, grabbed her by the hips and lifted the weakened actress up, my cock slipping from her drenched pussy. A strand of her sticky juice connected her hole to my dick for a second before it snapped and splattered on the sheets. Jessica looked at me through dazed, tired eyes and I just smiled at her, pressing a gentle kiss to her lips. Then I tossed her onto the bed next to me.

Jessica landed with a grunt, prone on the bed. Under great effort she lifted her head and watched me as I grabbed a pillow and moved behind her.

"What are you..." she began, grunting as I roughly lifted her hips and stuffed the pillow underneath her crotch. Propping herself up on shaky arms she turned her head to look back at me.

Ignoring her question I took in the sight of her up-thrust ass, both her petite holes on perfect display. Her little pussy was red and swollen from what I had done, looking as well used as it was. Above it, her tight wrinkled asshole... Grabbing both her cheeks I shamelessly pulled them apart.

"You have a very fuckable ass!" I told her, licking my lips as I admired her cute little hole. From the corner of my eye I could see Jessica opening her mouth to say something, but then she closed it again and her head dropped to the mattress.

Smirking at her giving in to me I bent down and licked across her clenched hole, causing the tired actress to moan as I began to eat her ass again.

"Fuuck!" I heard her whisper as I lathered her pucker up with my saliva and started to push my tongue inside, tongue-fucking her tight butthole. "Eat my arse!"

Encouraged by her positive feedback my tongue began to probe deeper, stretching and relaxing it for the dirty act I had in mind, while Jessica moaned and whimpered. Knowing what I had learned earlier I used all the intel I had collected when I had rimmed her out in the hallway earlier to get her engine going. In no time at all I had the gorgeous Asian woman panting like a bitch in heat and pushing her ass back against my face in need.

"You know what is gonna happen next, don't you?!" I growled, a smirk of anticipation on my face.

"Mmmmh! Uuh-huh!" Jessica whimpered in her British accent, her voice almost delirious now that endorphins had flooded her brain in constant waves for almost an hour. "You'll... s-stick your cock up my arse!"

"That's right!" I agreed, rewarding her answer by forcing my tongue deep into her hole and swirling it around, causing a shudder to rock her petite body. Pulling back I admired her spit-soaked hole, now gaping ever so slightly after the work I had done to relax it. It was ready for the taking! "I am going to fuck you up this tight little Asian asshole like the bitch you are!"

Jessica moaned in reply to the lewd comment and when she sensed me moving to my knees I saw her shoulders tense ever so slightly. She was nervous about this; it was not something she usually did. It was her mind corrupted by orgasms that made her agreeable to this. I smiled, looking down at her spit-coated, wrinkled opening. Good! It would make this all the sweeter!

Straddling her thighs, I used my left hand to grab a pale ass-cheek and pull it to the side, spreading and exposing her asshole to me as I moved into position. I gripped my cock around the base with my right hand and, scooting forward, I placed the head right against her puckered hole.

I could see Jessica was breathing hard from the way her upper body rose and fell as the adrenaline began to kick in. No doubt, what was going to happen now dawned on her, becoming real in her mind and not just a dirty fantasy. She grabbed the sheets with both fists and clenched them so hard her knuckles turned white in preparation for what was about to come.

"Nasty, little fuck-slut!" I hissed. Then I pushed forward.

For a second nothing happened. Then, her hole yielded. Jessica let out a squeal as her ring muscle was stretched open, widening around my cock as I pressed forward until I had forced my bell end into her asshole.

"AAAIIII!" She squealed and I could only imagine how contorted her face was in this moment. I could feel her kick her feet behind me, but my weight kept her pinned in position and I paused until she had calmed down.

"That's it!" I said in a soothing voice as she slowly relaxed, allowing me to force more of my dick into her. "That's a good whore!"

"S-slow, please!" Jessica pressed out between grit teeth and I could see the muscles in her back work, her fists in a death-grip around the sheets.

"Sssh!" I shushed her, continuing undeterred. I watched with fascination as slowly but surely, my cock disappeared up the gorgeous Asian's ass, her hole stretching tightly around my girth. "Take it! Take it like the bitch you are!"

"Oooooh!" She gave a guttural grunt that sounded in equal parts like pain, embarrassment and exhaustion. Suddenly she threw her head back and I let go of her ass-cheek and grabbed a handful of her jet-black hair instead, making her feel the control I had in this moment.

"Fuuuck!" Jessica sobbed as I forced the final two inches into her, pushing in deep until my balls were pressed snugly against her cunt.

"There we go!" I grunted triumphantly, my teeth grit with effort, the whole of my cock inside her now. Her asshole was even hotter and tighter than her cunt, though in an entirely different way. It even hurt me too quite a bit, but that pain paled in comparison to the heady rush of being buried inside "Iron Fist" starlet Jessica Henwick's asshole.

Jessica winced, not quite as euphoric as I. Under great effort she pushed herself up unto her elbows, hoping the changed angle would make things easier. "Fuck!" She whined again.

Wiping the sweat off my face with my forearm I held her then in position by her hair and her hip.

"Aaaah!" She yelped when I pulled back slowly. I could see her sphincter cling to my cock. When only the head remained inside her I pushed back in, changing her sharp "Aaah!" to a deeper "Oooh!"

"Little bitch! Anal-whore! Nasty cunt!" I hissed constant expletives at the gorgeous woman as I began to sodomize her with long slow thrusts while all the young actress was able to do was moan in response.

After a while I pulled her up to her knees and elbows allowing me to speed up a little bit more as I grabbed her hair with both hands and used it like reins, pulling her head back as I fucked her. The harder thrusts made Jessica squeal even louder and there was not a question in my mind that any sleepless neighbors would utter complaints to the reception, but that was not my problem.

Her screams filled the room along with the creaking sounds of the bed, but slowly but surely the sounds she made began to sound more like pleasure than pain. Proceeding slowly and carefully, I made her love it in the ass!

"FUCK! AAH! FUCK! HAR! DER!" She finally demanded herself, much to my surprise. Not one to deny a Lady a wish, I swiftly complied, my increased pace leading to an increase in volume on her part.

"FUUCK! AAAAH! GONNA! CUM!" She suddenly informed me and as soon as she said it she let out a shrill whine and her body was beginning to tremble. With stunned admiration I watched the gorgeous actress begin to shake again. Her asshole grabbed me tightly and I had no choice but to stay buried balls-deep in her tight Singaporean ass and enjoy getting milked by her. It felt incredible!

"FUUUCK!" I hissed, my jaw clenching as I enjoyed the strong contractions of Jessica's anus, but at the same time needing to keep my composure. I really wanted to sodomize the Asian beauty some more, especially now that I knew how susceptible to anal pleasure she was, so as she came I held on to her hair, pulling her head back and slowly ground my hips against her tight derriere.

"Uuuuuh!" Jessica moaned, still rocked by full-body shivers as she slowly calmed down a bit. Her limbs seemed shaky and it felt like all that was keeping her on all fours was I.

"I... wow..." She stuttered and giggled light-headedly, intentionally giving my cock a squeeze with her butt. "That was intense!"

I smirked. Dirty little bitch! Letting go of her hair with my right hand I let it slide across the smooth skin of her back, admiring the unblemished softness before I took a hold of her hip. "Want some more?" I asked, moving from my knees to my feet so I was now squatting behind her perky butt.

There was a moment of silence, but when she replied her voice was full of eager need. "Yeah!" She hissed and I felt her push her ass back at me in an attempt to entice me to let her have it.

It was not quite enough. "Say it!" I demanded. "Beg for it in your ass, you little skank!"

Jessica let out a frustrated moan, but to get what she craved, she complied without discussion. "Please! Please fuck me in the arse!" She shouted, rambling whatever popped into her mind in her hope to satisfy me. "Fuck me like a bitch! A little Asian anal bitch! Make me scream and cum with that big cock in my arsehole! I fucking need to get fucked in my tight arse!"

Impressed with the educated girl's attempt at dirty talk I complied. Reaching down I grabbed a wrist in each hand and suddenly pulled her arms out from under her. Jessica grunted as she face-planted roughly into the mattress, but did not resist as I twisted both arms behind her back and used my much bigger left hand to secure them there, leaving her defenseless in a face-down-ass-up-position that gave me all the leverage.

With the actress pinned down beneath me I began to thrust my hips.

"Oooh!" Jessica moaned into the mattress. She shuffled her knees apart, spreading them more to give me even better access to her backdoor. "Oooh! Yeah! That's it! Fuck that arse!"

SMACK!

Delivering a firm swat to her right ass-cheek, I elicited a sharp gasp that mixed into the grunts as I began to build some pace. On every thrust, my balls swung heavily and slapped against her wet cunt, adding another pleasurable sensation into the mix.

"Yeah!" Jessica hissed. She turned her head so her right cheek was pressed into the mattress and she could glare back at me over her shoulder as I assfucked her. The look in her eyes was intense. "Fuck my arse! Come on! Give it to me, you bastard! FUCK ME!"

Her demeanor had changed completely now as she had turned into a needy slut, demanding loudly to have her ass reamed, relishing every second of it. Her anus was a hot vice, gripping my cock tightly as I shunted it in again and again.

SMACK!

Clenching my jaw I slapped her butt again, rewarded by another moan. Slowly but surely I felt my endurance come to the end. I grimaced with effort as I pounded her.

"Oooh!" She moaned, her eyes snapping shut as something arose inside her, "I'm... gonna cum! Oh fuck! I'm going to cum again!" She began kicking her legs beneath me with excitement as she felt another release build up in her sore, sweaty body, pushing her asshole back at me.

As she got livelier I had trouble pinning her in position. Hissing, I grabbed her wrists again and pulled her hands to her buttocks. "Spread your ass, bitch!" I demanded, scowling.

The actress complied. Her fingers dug into her butt-cheeks and she pried them apart, granting me a perfect view of how my thick shaft stretched her tiny hole as I pounded it. I grabbed her slim waist with both hands now and fucked her harder, punishing her ass with everything I had, causing her to squeal at the top of her lungs.

"AAAH! AAAAAAAAH! FUUUUUUUCK!" Jessica screamed out, her asshole getting all but destroyed now, the bed slamming against the wall with every thrust.

"FUCK!" I roared over her cries of pleasure, sweat of exertion pouring down my brows. "I'm gonna cum too! Where do you want it?"

"AAAH! I... AAAAAAH!" Jessica struggled to speak as her orgasm took a hold of her. "MY MOUTH! AAAAH! I WANNA TASTE IT! FUUUUUUCK!"

With that, she came. Her body jerked hard and one last time, her anus convulsed around me as the Asian actress was wrecked by shudders, which was enough to trigger my own climax too.

"SHIT!" I yelled, urgently yanking my cock from her tight, clenching asshole and snatching a handful of the cumming slut's black hair, almost brutally yanking her around with enough force she would have screamed out if she wasn't mid-orgasm. Manhandling the petite woman's face in front of my crotch I wasted no time and stuffed my cock straight from her asshole into her gasping mouth, forcing it deep down before I came hard.

Jessica moaned, still riding an intense anal orgasm as I began filling her mouth with thick, sticky spunk. I felt her swallow, trying desperately to keep up, but she was overwhelmed and began to cough with fresh cum still coming in and me holding her down mercilessly. She bucked and gargled, jizz erupting from her nostrils and leaking from the right corner of her mouth, but I didn't care, pumping more seed into her, causing an overflow that dribbled onto the sheets.

After almost twenty seconds the tension released. The strength left my body and I collapsed backwards, my cock slipping out of her mouth. Jessica gasped for air, as spent as I was with her freshly fucked ass still in the air. Cum was running from her nose and her mouth, smearing her face in the naughtiest way.

"Wow!" She wheezed and coughed before falling onto her side with a giggle. "That was intense!"

"Uh-huh!" I nodded looking at her pale beauty as she blissfully closed her eyes. Through the window behind her I could see the rising sun. "You ready for another round?"

Jessica did not respond. I was about to nudge her with my foot when I heard a faint snoring sound.

She had fallen asleep!

"Good!" I mumbled, closing my eyes. "Me neither!" And I drifted off to sleep.