All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Ch. 02: A Step Too Far?'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 9 years ago
Cute

Grant must be sleep walking also, to believe you are asleep all this time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

don't wait so long for the next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it's great when a sister thinks of her kid brother as a horny young stud

Nikki's hot for what her brother Grant's got jumping around in his pants. Totally natural, of course. They're brother and sister, and what Grant's got between his legs is the nature-given complement to what Nikki's got between hers. The boy's got a big hard cock, his big sis's got a warm wet cunt, and they belong together like a hand in a glove. Grant's blows his young balls all over Nikki, but that's not enough for this mischievous little minx. She aches to have him blow his brotherly balls right up inside her, to fill her up with his family semen. They're living together now, kind of like a husband and wife. And you know what a husband does to his wife, right? He fucks the living shit out of her, whenever and wherever they both feel the urge. Grant'll be fucking his sister up against the wall, when she's bent over the kitchen counter, in the bathroom at the mall, on the lawn at night, on top of her in her bed, whenever the fuck he feels like giving her the hot incestuous fuck she wants and deserves. Grant's young cock's going to be up Nikki's cunt more than it's just hanging down over his balls, the boy's got more than enough family semen in those hot young balls of his to keep his sister's twat filled to the brim. So whenever Nikki sits down she makes big sticky white puddles on the furniture. Grant sees those puddles, he likes the look of them, he likes it a lot, so he goes and fucks his sister all over again. A great story, five stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your Dirty Little Mind!

I love how your dirty little mind works; and dream of being in the place of your little brother. The shock and excitement of finding out that you are awake just as he is about to cum! Mmmmm delicious...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not dirty , "just horny"!!

Alsome story. I hope your really as horny; as I am now!!

Can't wait til the next chapter. You got a 5 star from me.

Thanks for shareing Diary with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great writing

Thank you so much Nikki I think l need to give my sister a call

Nigel

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Super Hot

I especially like that she wants it to be his idea. Can't wait to read your next installment!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 8 years ago
Awesome!

This is great I'm half convinced pats or all of it isa true with the amount of detail etc. You never fail to amaze, arouse and intrigue me. Thanks 4 sharing :) I wish One of my sisters was like you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I wish I had an older sister like this!

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

soooo horny right now Nikki

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

This is a totally unique incest story... I don't recall reading another story involving sleepwalking. Well-written and exciting and good suspense, waiting to see what happens next. 5/5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...