Sleepyhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After staring into the piercing darkness for what seemed like hours, I decided to creep down and spy on the girls. The steps of the old house creaked under my shifting weight, but slow and steady footing got me within eyeshot of the fireplace. My stealthy prowess was nearly lost when the sight of Stacey eating Emily's pussy flooded my senses; I nearly toppled forward over the banister but caught myself in a soft shuffle.

My two gorgeous brunettes were tangled tight, kissing and slurping, teasing and tugging, holding and stroking each other towards orgasm. Their soft flesh twisted together in the flickering fire light to cast shadows around their heavenly curves. I felt my cock stirring as the two remained wrapped in their embrace. This was easily one of the hottest displays of love I've seen—compounded by my encounter with Stacey this afternoon and lack of release thereafter.

I wasn't quite sure what to do—obviously Emily was either the cause of Stacey's behavior, or the object of it, but I couldn't tell which. My bulge was now at full attention and I knew I had to advance, or retreat. I wondered how much longer they'd be at it which briefly conjured thoughts of my clock, counting seconds as years, as Emily went down on Stace.

Motion blur or not, I knew my perception of these gorgeous women wouldn't last much longer. Just as I shifted to move into the room Stacey let out a stifled yelp; with a soft squeak she fell to the floor, followed shortly by Em. My girls lay in a ball on the floor and held each other lazily.

I knew my chance had passed.

I took one last look at their bodies and snuck back upstairs. Instead of returning to bed I decided to head to the attic. I needed some time to think and the best place to do that was planted under my telescope, staring at the stars and wondering what was in store for Em, Stace and me.

I stared up at the constellations, picking out stars and galaxies, spotting a shooting "star" or two and finally fixating on Saturn. I yet again wondered how much time passed—Saturn was a predawn planet right now, meaning my entire night had passed me by. I had a hard time recalling a more tumultuous night as I felt my eyes growing heavy. Soon visions of my life with Emily and Stacey filtered through my mind; from the day I met Em, to watching Stace grow up and culminating in their night by the fire.

As I hovered around the terminator of sleep I became hazily aware that I was aroused again. My soft cock grew slowly in response to a gentle touch. The sound of breathing filtered into my ears and flooded my senses. The light touching became soft stroking; the quiet breathing turned deep and satisfied. My pants slid down and I could feel hot air panting over my stiff cock. I gradually opened my eyes, not sure if I was waking from a dream, or into one.

Looking down I was met by my baby's eyes staring lovingly back at me. Her dark hair was pinned sloppily back and faded into the room while her soft skin shone in the pre-dawn twilight. Her bare breasts stood out with erect nipples and her toned skin cast small shadows around her tight body. She quietly ran her lips up the length of my boxers and back down, nuzzling my shaft and encouraging it to swell. After a few more strokes she looked up at me and began slipping my boxers off, freeing my cock to the morning air, while she scanned my face for any sign of hesitation.

"Love you baby," I whispered.

"Love you too, Daddy," Stacey whispered back.

With that, my gorgeous daughter exhaled deeply and took my cock into her mouth. She rolled her tongue around the shaft and adjusted to my girth; each second that passed was steamy bliss. Her head began to bob and I felt her throat relax as she continued to take me deeper into her silky mouth. My tip pressed into her soft palate, then past. After a brief squeeze she relaxed again and I sank still deeper into her tiny throat.

Stacey was drooling and bobbing sloppily on my knob. I could feel my orgasm swelling—my cock was filling with cum, getting ready to dump deep into my baby's throat. Stacey sank her mouth as far as she could and stopped there—she was breathing through her nose, her mouth stretched wide, while she coaxed my cock with her tongue.

I fought the urge to cum, holding back my tidal wave as long as possible. Just when I thought I had lost—Stacey slowly retreated. Keeping soft suction on my cock as she withdrew, she finished with a small kiss on my tip. My orgasm began to ebb from the breaking point and I eagerly tried to push back to her lips.

"I want you inside me Daddy," Stacey responded, gingerly kissing my tip but refusing entry.

With my hand under her chin I brought her face to mine; she followed my lead by rising off her knees. I kissed her deeply while I stood from my seat and grabbed her firmly by the waist. I held her tight while we kissed before grasping her hips and hoisting her into the air. Stace wrapped her legs around my waist and I slowly laid her back to the floor.

Her soft body was covered in tiny goose bumps and I began to worship every inch of her flesh with kisses. While I was kissing her neck I ground my cock on her wet slit, allowing the tip to press gently against her lips before slipping up, rubbing her clit with the underside of my shaft. I continued sawing her while I moved down and took her bosom into my mouth. First one, then the other, I savored each in turn—with licks, and kisses, and slurps, and swirls. I moved a hand down to begin teasing her clit, circling her fluids around her engorged nub. I could feel my baby gyrating with each rhythmic stroke of her pussy.

I slipped a finger into her hot pussy and began massaging her internally while I continued to suckle her breasts. The combination of my wet kisses and firm strokes increased her tempo until she was grasping at my head and shuddering into my hand. I bit lightly onto her nipple as a flood of quim gushed into my hand. I allowed her a few moments of rest; her satiated body sank to the floor and her breasts heaved with relaxing breaths.

I ran my wet hand up her body and circled her breast with her cum; she took my hand and brought my fingers to her mouth, sucking on each one and savoring her taste. I slowly eased between her legs and started sawing my cock over her slit again. Stacey responded by grinding her hips up, begging me to enter her tiny body.

"Please Daddy," she mewed.

I spread her legs wide and pressed my tip to her throbbing lips. I gently parted her slit with my tip and began sinking into her tight pussy. My cock was still lubricated with her saliva and each centimeter radiated heat that permeated my rod as it sank deeper into her velvety pussy. Her lips wrapped tightly around my shaft and begged me to fully enter—I paused.

"Please! Daddy," Stacey pleaded again.

I leaned down and kissed her; with my mouth on hers I slid my rock hard cock into her waiting pussy. My slow, massive barge settled into her canal, swelling her insides to accommodate my girth into her tiny pussy. Stacey moaned into my mouth and I settled as deep as I could, buried to the hilt and engorged by her hot, slippery pussy. I flexed my cock inside of her, savoring the sloshing of her walls contracting around my shaft. Each twitch tightened her tiny pussy more, eliciting another groan as we held our kiss.

Slowly I began retracting; Stacey's pussy clamped tight, begging me not to leave, as each inch slipped out effortlessly. Just as my tip was about to break free I thrust forward, ramming my cock into her tight slippery snatch; my shaft parted her contracted walls and lodged deep into my baby. I did this again. And again. Slowly and rhythmically I built steam; I glided in and out of her tight pussy, pulling back softly before plunging deeply in.

I could feel my orgasm building—heightened by Stacey's contractions, each plunge milked my cock closer to the edge. I began massaging her clit as I increased my tempo. I was now plowing my daughter fervently—each stroke was an audible slosh, slosh, slosh. I kept stroking her to climax; she writhed with pleasure and I felt her orgasm surge forth—her pussy began to spasm wildly, pushing me over the edge and sending a wave of euphoria through my body. I slammed one last time into her tight pussy; I flooded my baby girl with cum. Her contractions milked spurt after spurt of molten cum deep into her womb. Every time I thought I was done, another jet of cum would shoot in. Wave after wave came until I was finally empty and exhausted and her tiny body was full of my love. I softly withdrew and laid down next to my baby, holding her tightly as the stars began to fade into sunlight.

We dozed off together that way, naked and sticky with our legs tangled tight. Ages later I felt the cool air of the morning fade away, replaced by body heat and soft kisses. I stirred to find Stacey sound asleep in my arms. I tried to turn only to be hugged tight by Emily.

"Morning sleepy head," she cooed as she wrapped her arms around Stace and me, pulling us tight for a mid-morning nap.

I laid there lazily, taking in the feeling of love and warmth as I was spooned in between my wife and daughter. Stacey began wiggling her bare ass against my crotch and I knew it was only a matter of time before I reciprocated.

Emily reached around me to cup Stacey's breasts and pull us tight. Em worked kisses from my ear down to my neck and back up, each time stopping to slurp ever so slightly. I placed my hand over hers and felt her tweak Stacey's nipple—each twist pushed Stacey back into my cock with renewed lust. Each thrust stiffened my cock and pressed deeper into her silky cheeks.

My cock continued to swell and press into my petite daughter. Each gyration of her hips pulsed a wave of heat into my body which swelled back into her own. My cock grew stiffer and was soon pressing between her legs; I could feel her moist slit anticipating my attention.

Stacey spread her legs up ever so slightly, widening her slit and begging for my cock.

Em abandoned her post on Stacey's breasts and clutched my cock, gently guiding in into our daughter. My stiff rod was pressed into Stacey's tight lips by my wife; before I could move Stacey rocked back, sliding my cock into her tight pussy. Em reached for Stacey's thigh and began rocking her back against my cock.

"Fuck our baby, Jack."

I clutched Stacey's hips and began slamming into her. Emily kept pace with each thrust, massaging her clit as I methodically pounded into our baby girl.

"Oh God Daddy," Stacey gasped while I continued to piston into her.

"Cum inside our girl, Jack," Emily begged.

I kept fucking Stacey until I felt her shuddering orgasm, tearing her from reality. Her tiny body writhed with pleasure, plunged deep on my cock and begging for my seed. Emily kept stroking her clit in unison with Stacey's oscillations. I kept my cock pressed hard into my girl until I felt her movements ebbing. Each slow swarm of Stacey's hips teased my cock a bit closer to the edge—but I held fast.

"I love you baby," I whispered into her ear.

"I love you too Daddy," she returned.

I slowly began withdrawing my throbbing cock; each inch was protested by Stacey's tight snatch, begging me not to go and gripping with all its might. Emily's soft hands continued to work at Stacey's tiny clit; I could feel another orgasm building inside my daughter.

Just as slow as I had left, I reentered. My slow advanced parted her silky flesh and ended when I was buried to the hilt, with my tip pressed to her cervix. At the last possible moment of my advance I felt my trigger explode. I shot my hot cum deep into my daughter's womb for the second time that day, filling her completely before my tidal wave ebbed.

I slowly withdrew and folded onto my back. Emily took my cock into her mouth and eagerly cleaned it before turning her attention to our daughter. With her tongue Emily lapped at Stacey's slit before plunging inside. Em's plow slushed my cum back towards her waiting tongue and slowly massaged my silky jizz from our daughter's pussy. Each flex of her tongue brought another twitch from my daughter and another wave of cum into my wife's mouth.

Finally satisfied, Emily prowled from Stacey's cooch to her mouth and began passionately kissing her. Emily arched up and drooled my cum down into Stacey's mouth. After the last drop had passed she returned to kiss our daughter. They kissed a long while but eventually Stacey rolled over and returned my cum to Emily with a long trail of saliva.

While my girls made out I felt my cock stiffen one last time. I moved behind Stacey and lined my rigid cock against her mother's lips while they made out; I plunged in and held Stacey's hips while I railed her mother beneath her. Each thrust shot Stacey back towards my hips; while dry humping my daughter I fucked my wife.

Stacey reached down and began to circle Emily's clit; Emily returned the favor by grabbing Stacey's breasts and sucking her cum coated tongue harder into her throat. As I neared orgasm one last time I felt Emily shuddering from Stacey's and my combined effort. One final release shot the last remnants of cum deep into my wife and collapsed me onto my girls.

The three of us laid in a heap forever, not caring if or when we ever got up.

Two months later we found that Both Em and Stace were pregnant.

We couldn't wait to grow our family.