Sloppy Seconds Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah finds a huge surprise in Diane.
3k words
4.19
68k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you going, love, I've just begun with you," I whispered as I pushed her back down on the bed.

"Sarah, I've got to pee, I've been drinking all night, I have to go."

I was not going to let her go so easily, I was now really warmed up. I was going to have a monster come, I promised myself. I lay myself down on my back, wriggled out of my panties and pulled her onto me so she was sitting on my face. I started pinching my hardening clit and gently guided her head down to take over. My fingers felt her lips as they knowingly sought out the gash she loved to suck. She began sucking on my fingers, taking my clit from them, slowly bringing it into her mouth. One of her fingers entered my open cunt.

Her own pussy was shaking lightly on my face as she was now concentrating on eating me to pleasure.

"Ohhhhh, bitch!" she shouted, her fingers stopped by a fully saturated cotton plug, my fucking tampon, "you hag, there's a twat mop in you."

I had completely forgotten about it but now laughed and teased her, "pull it out, slut, take it out the way you love!"

And she clenched it with her teeth, the little string going taught, and pulled. I helped by raising my legs high and grinding my pelvis into her mouth, pushing the tampon out. The push caused me to pass a little gas, farting. She responded by inserting her middle finger into my tight crinkly brown lips, pushing gently, knowing I was not yet lubricated.

I moaned, "Di, too tight, no..." but she continued pushing, getting up to the first knuckle.

Then, without warning, her cunt began leaking, a hot seeping liquid. In her love throes she let go of her bladder and my Di's piss started tinkling into my mouth, glued to her cunt opening. The tinkle quickly became a gusher without stop.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," she exhaled in relief as the flow grew to full force. Her finger slammed all the way up my ass now and her tongue was now frolicking my inner cunt folds. The sensations of the eating and her pissing down my throat was all encompassing. It went in hot and with force, and I tried to drink it all, salty, a little bitter, grassy. My mouth filled up quickly, I couldn't drink it fast enough and I started gagging, coughing it up and it splashed everywhere, drenching the sheets. In all the heat of the moment there was a warm feeling in the bottom of my stomach, her pee filling me up.

She was drilling my ass with one finger and my gyrations were moving us together in incredible erotic pleasure. So many things are reeling through my head during that instant, about Red, about him fucking her, about how I wanted his fuck tonight.

While this is happening, my drinking her hot liquid, I suddenly realized the taste of asparagus, the telltale minerally-earthy, unmistakable sulfur scent of asparagus that is so strong when you pee it out! While going through this amazing loving, my mind played back dinner, the wine, the steak, the asparagus, there it was, we did have it and here it was again! I was so enjoying the entire recycled process of it all, when it hit me: Di hates asparagus, she never eats it!

I was nearing orgasm, her ass diddling was beginning to loosen my hole and her expert tongue-lashing was hitting all the places she knew, but the mind is too curious! I threw her off me, my face a sopping mess, the piss smell everywhere, saturating the sheets, pooled up with her stinky piss, squishing under our wrangling.

I playfully but firmly grabbed her hair and yanked her off me, pulling her up, I wrestled onto her back again, trying to overpower her, bringing my face up to hers. I dribbled a massive glob of her pee out of my mouth, spitting it into her face.

"How does your piss smell so strong? Tell me whore," I was yelling, "You hate asparagus, you never eat it, WHY?"

She started laughing, her eyes shining guiltily, "you won't believe it if I told you!"

I locked my mouth onto hers, shoving my tongue in, managed to muffle, "What did you do? What did he do?"

She pushed me off, breathing hard now from the tumble.

"OK, Sarah, don't get mad, all those stories you told me of Red, nothing should surprise you, right? OK.... He fucked my ass, you know that. He opened me up totally and pumped his fucking spurt into me. He then pulled out and asked me, nearly begged me to do something he said you did with him. He put his cock in my mouth, it was dying, limp, but he wanted me to taste my own chocolate from his dick. Ohhh, it was so nice, all warm, I haven't sucked cock in a really long time, I used to love doing that, you know how much I love oral anything..."

"Go on," I said, fascinated and totally forgiving, I guess because I loved and trusted Red so much and now it was apparent that Diane really liked him and appreciated how much he adored me. I was facing her, my fingers tracing her strikingly hard nipples.

"He began wiping my shit on my teeth, telling me to run my tongue on the mud. It was all tasting like his come, just like what you had from me. Then without telling me, he started peeing. It just started coming, really strong, kind of from nowhere. I didn't want to take out his cock, he really wanted me to have this experience. I just drank it, I took in his beautiful cock and swallowed all his piss. After he finished, he pulled out and kissed me so tenderly, I felt one with him, one with you, knowing your guys' story, I can't explain."

So I was given recycled pee from Red through Diane, my two great loves. His asparagus smell made it through two bodies. I was now all too tender with my love, I kissed her deeply. And in that deep pleasure, I ran my tongue deliberately over her teeth searching for the mud Red had smeared on her teeth with his coated dick, the Di shit I yearned for. I found bumps of it here and there, softened by our extreme tonguing, but it was hers... from him. This was the ultimate of "sloppy seconds." Thank you Red!. I loved them both at that moment so much, and I moved it down my throat while kissing her, tasting her in.

My fingers were now aggressively pinching her nipples as we kissed. "ohhhh Sarah... it's too hard, it hurts," she murmured softly. I applied more pressure then released them and slapped her boobs. They shook for a moment. I did it again. I did it a third time, very hard and grabbed both her nipples, one in each hand, and squeezed tightly. She screamed in shock, perhaps in pain. I pinched as hard as I could and her eyes held mine as the tears began in her beautiful eyes.

"Your piss had Red's dinner in it, you slut," I stared at her. I continued, "Your own shit was smeared on your teeth by Red's dick, whore!" she looked terrified, as if she didn't know what was coming next. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?" I shrieked.

She threw herself off me, releasing my painful grip on her titties.

"I do love you, Sarah, you cranky hag," she said, and lifted the discarded tampon from the end of the bed where it had landed. She sucked on it, squeezing the blood from its cotton baffle. Her mouth became a mottled red for a moment before she swallowed the muck. She came to me and we kissed again, her offering my metallic flavor back to me.

She then moved over me and mounted me in the lesbian scissors "V" formation, slit-to-slit, rubbing me gently, attempting to placate my apparent anger and jealousy. I was now on my back, her cunt rubbing mine, turning it red as the lips swelled double their normal size. I eased up on my emotions and gave into the raw sex she was providing. There was no one quite like her, man or woman.

Before I knew it, I was on my knees with Di under me, eating my drenched pussy, a finger working its way into my rear. I tried to lick her glistening cunt, wet with cum and piss, but she wouldn't let me. Instead she started pumping another finger into my asshole, licking the orifice so they would slide in easily. She thrust them in and out until my hole eased up and opened to welcome her.

In a quick flip, I was now on my back, she sitting square on my face in a classic 69 position, her the dominant on top, two fingers in my brownie with a third making its way in. Her beautiful sloshing cunt was grinding on my lips with her entire weight, the loving heft of her lithe form, undulating on my head. Then a fourth finger began penetrated. I moaned, "no, Di, too much, I can't stretch," but she pushed harder and four fingers were stressing my sphincter to accommodate her, "ohhhhhh," I moaned with a combination of pain, fear, and lust.

She pulled all out and slammed her tongue in the malformed hole and slathered with her saliva. Without any warning, she pushed those shit fingers in my bloody vag and scooped out a handful of bloody muck, and shoved it all around my screaming spider. The four fingers went back in and I squatted my ass hard onto her hand.

Then, with the squirming and pumping, she tucked her thumb in and put the hand all the way past the first ring, gently but firmly stretching me to the point of screaming. I yelped, "Di, nooooo, slow, go slow, owwwwwwwww"

It hurt so much I didn't think I could take it all the way, but then the heat of the moment got to me and she was in! I relaxed and her hand all of a sudden felt smaller.

"You ok, lover?" she whispered.

"I think so," I replied.

And with her asshole directly over my mouth, puckering to kiss my lips, she began pumping my rectum with her fist. In a little, then almost out, stretching the elastic tube, deeper thrusts followed, still slow. My pain and fear slowly gave way to a deep and nasty pleasure as my innards swelled to receive her, I was relaxing and in doing so, her thrusts increased in speed. She heaved in and out with more vigor, I was pushing my entire ass out onto her arm as she pulled, I sucked her into me deeply with each push, and then my little sighs of pleasure began again.

My breathing was coming sporadically as each nerve in my lower region was alive with sexual electricity. I felt the air enter me, my shrieking hole was now so huge, it was no doubt ruined, I wasn't going to have a hard dump any time soon, but there was no way I could stop, the heaving ecstatic sensations were like nothing I'd experience before.

I responded with my gasps and began chewing her cunt flesh, trying to pain and pleasure her, drinking in her filthy woman scent and filling my senses with her flavors. I wanted her to come with me as she hammered my backside, I kissed and reached for her with my mouth. She tried to lick my twat in her twisted position, but her hand locked inside me prevented compromised all else. Her free hand started to diddle my wet gash until my lower body felt like it was shimmering froth, getting bigger and bigger as my climax rose.

I tore my mouth away from her heaving bush and suctioned her stink hole. With each of her thrusts, she slammed her ass onto my face, forcing my hungry tongue into her. She bucked out sharply and a large sweet fart shot into my mouth and nose, deep and foul smelling. I couldn't get enough of her filth; I tongued her to the hilt, searching for gold as my own ass was flaming with her passionate fist play. She bucked again and stayed pushed against my mouth and emptied a solid two-inch nugget into me. In my lost world, I slid it under my tongue, squishing it flat and extracting the scent and turf juice.

Before I know it, her pucker opens again and another mini sausage comes out, this one dangling between her cheeks and my mouth, still full with her kernel. I bite it in half and mashed the mess between my teeth. It was she, all full of odor and life, her eating, and her body. Raw, earthy, sculpture and grass, and of course asparagus throughout. That sent me over the edge. I just kept swirling it around, too aroused to swallow it. Then little chunks of deliciously gruesome matter were falling out of her into my gaping mouth, she pushed a stubborn clump and a backlash of runny gooey Red jism oozed behind it, saucing the meat. There was still some Red cum in here!

My ass is now so close to coming, the hole is comfortably containing her entire fist, I don't even feel the pressure or the pain, just the deep repeated fierce thrusts as my wave starts rolling. I begin coming the fucking nasty orgasm of the century, my asshole heaving and shaking, spitting her arm out with a great slurpy sound. There was nothing like that explosion, the anal pummeling going through my insides, pounding against my inner sensitized womb, her deft fingers pinching my clit on all sides. My entire body and soul were shaking in unimaginable pleasure and all senses were afire, smoking, stinking, tingling, screaming. I yearned for her mouth to kiss her, to drink her mouth.

But her mouth was now on my distended slop hole, she was cleaning it out, even as it breathed the end of its orgasm, trying to pull it open with her fingers to get her tongue inside me to scoop anything around.

I threw her ass off my mouth and pushed her onto her back, sitting back on her cunt, and went back to her ecstatic tits. I bit down on her right nipple, mushing her ass kebobs from my mouth all around her lovely mound. I repeated the gesture to her left tit, smearing the remaining chocolate all over her chest. I then jammed three fingers suddenly deep into her pussy, the all night sweatshop and forcefully hand fucked her until her hips were wriggling uncontrollably.

I bit and licked her tits, smearing the shit, dying her skin a dark shiny brown. Then I bit into something crunchy, another, and another. And it was spicy. Her mud covered tits were spicy and crunchy! Holy mother, I thought in the moment, these are the remains of the hot pepper corn nuts we ate at the bar yesterday, when we were drinking martinis talking about meeting Red tonight, planning our evening, this was from yesterday! This was her digested goop and I was re-digesting it again. Holy Shit I thought. My darling, she couldn't believe this. This has never happened to anyone before I realized!!!

I lathered her girl slit to the point she likes it, rough and pounding, then as she began building to her come, I pulled out and slammed the three into her violated ass, itself vibrating with expectations. I pushed into her, keeping a finger on her clit to sustain the build-up. From this point she came quickly, shouting out, "you fuck my ass, Sar, get it in push, get it in," as if she were an ass slave. I slid in four fingers and mangled them, rotating her brownie into the shapeless blob it was after Red fucked it. She hardly needed any more prodding and her waves of come rode over her as I pushed in and stayed as she finished, her anal flesh throbbing and red in the dim light.

My fingers just slid out without any sound or movement, I'm not sure she even felt their release, her ring was so stretched. As my last fingers separated from her downspout, another dark log just snaked out, glistening in the afterglow, a little softer than the others but of equally stench. The final elastic tautness of her hole gave way, the pucker now gone completely; those lips blossomed open and spat out short spasms her hot liquid gunk. I gulped it all in, sliding down my outstretched tongue. She gasped for a moment before a languid silence.

I licked up a huge mouthful and moved up to slather her mouth, our shit kiss so deep our souls were lost within it. We tongued each other hungrily and passed the crunchy mud back and forth until we created a saliva fudge sauce that neither could bear to swallow. She delivered to me a mouthful of fragrant meatballs, and a hurricane gushed out of her, spewing a hot intestinal rain over my legs, the putrid wind fresh and thick from her gut taking my breath away; we fell into each other, mouths sucking mouths in the sloppy wetness of our emotions. We kept it alive until our faces were drenched in sticky brown sludge. The smell filled the room, our lovemaking mixed with the sweet stench of succulent lez poo caked in chocolate frosting.

Her delicious pack, her ass clay, still redolent of Red's jism was mine, was now back in her, recycled to her mouth as we both swallowed our treasure. She brought her coated fist and arm between our mouths and we kissed it clean until the taste of flesh became pure.