All Comments on 'Slut'

by ILienBagby

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well

erotic is different. thats a short pornflick of a woman who already was a slut with guys who give a fuck. for sure none of the guys was really attached to this woman. woman pov as a man is a bit difficult anyway. so if you think porn is erotic so be it but most porn with no story is just plain fucking and if the girl is not stuningly beautyful or completly depraved it's not even wanking material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I thought your story was good. I was friends with a couple who were in their mid sixties, I was 38. I had met them at social tennis, Noel and Linda, I partnered Linda in doubles a lot because Noel would tire after a couple of games. Noel got me aside one night and said look, we would like to invite you over on the weekend, thats nice, he then said I have invited 3 guys over, it was Lindas idea, she is more than i can handle if you know what I mean and she wanted to see what would happen. I looked at him, he said yes, thats what I mean, her idea, great if you would come along. So, I went, I arrived a little late, Noel greeted me at the door, asked if I would like a drink, red wine and said through there. I walked through into a large lounge room, Linda was kneeling on the floor, stay up stockings on her thick thighs, 2 guys sitting naked on the lounge, she was sucking one guys cock the other in her hand, she looked up, smiled, join us.I took off my clothes, sat down, her hand moved to my semi hard cock, slowly stroking me. She then moved her mouth to my cock, the guy she had been sucking stood up and moving behind her pushed into her doggy style, grabbing her hips and fucked her hard. I went hard in her mouth, she moved back,ohhhhhhh, that's it fuck me, fuck me hard and I watched as the guy went faster, then pulled out, shooting cumm all over her back.The other guy lay on the floor,his cock straight up,she moved on top of him and sank her pussy down onto his cock, she rode him, looked at me and said, Rob , please in my arse, put it in my arse. I stood, moved behind her rather round arse and as she kept still positioned my cock and pushed down into her,she screamed, I pulled back out, no put it back, please, I pushed back in,nice,warm tight sheath, feeling the other cock in her pussy, he started pushing, I met his thrusts impaling her. She didn't move until she yelled out loud,

YESSSSSSSSSS, and I felt her insides squeeze as she orgasmed causing me to empty into her tight bottom banging into her as hard as I could, she seemed to collapse forward, but I didn't care I kept fucking her, I looked at the first guy, he was hard again, I pulled out, he just stepped up and pushed into her arse and began fucking her furiously until he slumped over her, cumming a second time. The guy on the floor was still pushing up into her, I grabbed her head, pushing into her accepting mouth and literally head fucked her. I looked up, Noel was stroking his cock, watching me,he said cumm on her face, I felt my cumm rising and pulled out, stroked my cock and sent my cumm blasting onto her face followed quickly by Noels. The guy underneath held her as he emptied into he, saying out loud this bitch has milked me dry. She lay there, the guys showered, I was left sitting and when they came out, I showered, my cock still semi hard, I came back out, they had gone,Linda was wiping cumm off her face, I sat on the lounge. I looked at her and Noel, I stood up and grabbed her wrists, pulling her to the lounge, I held my cock, sit on it, she straddled me and sank her cumm filled pussy down over my cock and she rode me like that for quite awhile. I whispered into her ear, I want it back in your arse and she lifted, I said help her Noel, hold my cock so she can sit her arse down on it. Noel held me and guided it into her,her arse swallowing my cock, I fucked her like that until I said I am going to stand up and I did, laying her down over the end of the lounge and kept fucking her tight big bottom. I saw Noel stroking again, I found her clit and began stroking and squeezing it as I fucked her arse. She began bucking and squeezing so I held her legs higher and said cumm for me slut, I noticed Noel straddle her head and lean forward, his cock in her mouth and began licking her clit as I bum fucked her. I felt her orgasm, again her body froze, her insides milking me, I pumped harder and pulled out in one go, Noel still licking her, I shot my cumm onto her pussy, Noel kept licking, then stood up and moved to her pussy, pushed into her and shot his load . It was a great night, I get invited every week.

Dynamohum25Dynamohum25about 7 years ago
A gangbang told from the Slut's perspective - PRICELESS (and very HOT).

I think my title says it all. This girls is a total and very hot slut who really knows how to get the most out of being ganged. Mr. Author, let's have another chapter so we can reap the benefits of reading another edition of this story as described by this major Slut-Goddess.

And I love hot first-person descriptions of getting repeated hard fuckings written by major Slut-Goddesses. Check out "Cunt Hunt" by juicylucy if you do too....

Sincerely, DMH =:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story but needs editing

Couple of paragraphs that are written wrong. In the living room she said she was going to take Don in her pussy a blowjob for Ken and Jimmy gets her ass. In that scenario I could easily see how people get in the wrong hole cause in the story Ken takes her in the pussy and Don gets in her mouth but if she is laying on the bed with her head off the bed and Ken is on top of her with his prick in her pussy there is no way Jimmy gets in her ass. It’s just not possible. That whole middle section needs to be cleaned up and edited. Plus she made a statement about really wanting Don big black dick in her pussy. Remember the would I really never go back comment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey Dynamohum - I think you mean juicyjodi, but yes, it's a great story too ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous