Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few seconds, I guessed a half minute, the guys got into some sort of rhythm, Jimmy in my ass and Don in my mouth moving their pricks in counter rhythm, one out as the other pushed in and then the opposite way, in and out. Ken buried his joint deep into my cunt and I could feel, finally, his pelvic bone push against my clit. Now it was good!!!

Page 11.

"Harder," I yelled at them. "Good," I shouted. "Yes, yes, yes," I encouraged their thrusts into my holes. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," I kept on screaming. And I meant it. It was good when they were in rhythm. I could feel my clit tingling, my cunt was alive with a thousand little shocks of pleasure each time Ken's prick moved and Don's prick filled my mouth nicely and I could taste the tangy, salty prick just enough. I kept up my shouting encouragement though it was a bit muffled by Don's prick in my mouth. I could move just enough to show them that my cunt and ass were happy with their pounding and I swirled by tongue against Don's prick hard.

After a few minutes or so I was sweating from the heat of their bodies around mine and they were sweating also from our bodies so close to each other and from their exertion. The sweat made everything a bit slippery and ken slid his body up and down my body in rhythm to his fucking.

Oh, my gosh, this was good! Good!! Goooood!!!! I began to moan. Shit, I could feel my cunt explode in a huge orgasm that seemed to last forever. Oh, it was veeeeery goooooood!!!

As I began to come down a little from my orgasm I could again feel their individual pricks and realized that Jimmy was about to cum. I tried to hold his prick tight with my ass muscle so that he wouldn't come too fast, this was feeling sooooogood, but I guess that my tightening sphincter encouraged rather than delayed his cumming and I felt his final push and then his ejaculation deep into my hungry ass. He came and filled my ass with his hot cum. He kept his prick in my ass for a few more seconds and then, finally let it slip out of my behind which was filled with his spunk. I sensed that he had just dropped to the floor, all exhausted. I could feel some of his spunk leak from my ass. But after a few seconds more I forgot about Jimmy, about his prick and about my cum filled ass. Don's prick in my mouth and Ken's in my cunt now got all my attention.

Don's prick kept its sliding in and out of my mouth. The movements were nice and smooth and I tried to make it better for him by tightening my lips around his in and out sliding shaft, my tongue folded up and pressing against the shaft's silky underside. The aroma and taste of his organ filled my nose and mouth.

Page 12

Meanwhile, I felt Ken's groin tensing against my cunt lips and his prick getting ready to explode a load into my tingling cunt. I reached around to cradle his balls in my hand. He began to cum and I came right along with him, my cunt shuddering, my clit exploding and my stomach shaking. OH, this was too good. So good. Great!!! Ken let his

Cock slide from my tight cunt and he slipped his body off of me and lay next to me on the bed. He was breathing hard.

Now I turned my body so that I was laying on my stomach, never letting Don's prick leave my mouth. I swirled my lips around the upper most part of his shaft and twirled my tongue around the head of his prick buried deep in my mouth. I moved my hand up and grasp the base of his cock and began to milk it until I felt him ready to shoot his load into the back of my throat. He did and I swallowed, gulping down his creamy cum, all of it. He pulled his prick from my mouth as I held my lips tight around the shaft and swept my tongue around its head until his prick was completely out of my mouth. You know what, the fucking was a lot better than I thought it could be. It was very good. It was great!

I pushed myself up and turned around to sit down on the bed. To my left, Ken still lay there, breathing hard. Our eyes met and he winked. At the end of the bed, sitting on the floor, I could see Jimmy. He was sitting down and looking my way with a shit eating grin on his face. Behind me, Don was moving to the head of the bed. He plopped down there and gave me a thumbs up gesture.

For the next few minutes we just stayed there. I was all wet from sweat. The room reeked of sex. I felt cum leaking from my cunt. I felt it in my ass. My mouth was coated with cum and its taste lingered. I wanted to go to the bathroom to wash up, but I was too tired. I just sat there, not moving.

Finally, Jimmy got up and got up on the bed next to me. "Well?" he asked.

I gave him a weak smile back. "Not bad," I told him.

He pushed me so that I was laying down. "Let's fuck," he said.

I looked at him. "Wanna give me some more head first. Lick my cunt a bit more? I could really use that," I said. "I'm a bit tired."

12.

"I want to fuck your pussy now," he insisted.

I took his hand and put it to my cunt. He began to rub it slowly. I helped him put a finger, then two fingers in. Finally, I helped him put his thumb against my clit and he began to rub it slowly. "That's good," I said. "That's so nice," I said. "Don't stop," I said. I was just the tiniest bit sore from the previous fucking, but not so much that I wouldn't be ready for more in a little time.

I looked over and there were Ken and Don. Each was awake and looking at me being finger fucked by Jimmy. Now, I had that shit eating grin on my face and I started to moan.

Ken and Don were each holding their pricks in their hands and were slowly sliding their hands up and down their shafts, getting themselves hard. This time, I thought, I would fuck each of them in turn. They looked as if they would be willing to wait their chance. "Put some of that K-Y on your prick," I told Jimmy. "And then let's fuck!"

I told Ken and Don that they would each get a chance after Jimmy was finished and they went into the other room to get something to eat to wait for me to call them.

I lay down on the bed and spread my legs. Jimmy lay down on top of me and began to fuck. It felt goooooooooood!

The End

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey Dynamohum - I think you mean juicyjodi, but yes, it's a great story too ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story but needs editing

Couple of paragraphs that are written wrong. In the living room she said she was going to take Don in her pussy a blowjob for Ken and Jimmy gets her ass. In that scenario I could easily see how people get in the wrong hole cause in the story Ken takes her in the pussy and Don gets in her mouth but if she is laying on the bed with her head off the bed and Ken is on top of her with his prick in her pussy there is no way Jimmy gets in her ass. It’s just not possible. That whole middle section needs to be cleaned up and edited. Plus she made a statement about really wanting Don big black dick in her pussy. Remember the would I really never go back comment?

Dynamohum25Dynamohum25about 7 years ago
A gangbang told from the Slut's perspective - PRICELESS (and very HOT).

I think my title says it all. This girls is a total and very hot slut who really knows how to get the most out of being ganged. Mr. Author, let's have another chapter so we can reap the benefits of reading another edition of this story as described by this major Slut-Goddess.

And I love hot first-person descriptions of getting repeated hard fuckings written by major Slut-Goddesses. Check out "Cunt Hunt" by juicylucy if you do too....

Sincerely, DMH =:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I thought your story was good. I was friends with a couple who were in their mid sixties, I was 38. I had met them at social tennis, Noel and Linda, I partnered Linda in doubles a lot because Noel would tire after a couple of games. Noel got me aside one night and said look, we would like to invite you over on the weekend, thats nice, he then said I have invited 3 guys over, it was Lindas idea, she is more than i can handle if you know what I mean and she wanted to see what would happen. I looked at him, he said yes, thats what I mean, her idea, great if you would come along. So, I went, I arrived a little late, Noel greeted me at the door, asked if I would like a drink, red wine and said through there. I walked through into a large lounge room, Linda was kneeling on the floor, stay up stockings on her thick thighs, 2 guys sitting naked on the lounge, she was sucking one guys cock the other in her hand, she looked up, smiled, join us.I took off my clothes, sat down, her hand moved to my semi hard cock, slowly stroking me. She then moved her mouth to my cock, the guy she had been sucking stood up and moving behind her pushed into her doggy style, grabbing her hips and fucked her hard. I went hard in her mouth, she moved back,ohhhhhhh, that's it fuck me, fuck me hard and I watched as the guy went faster, then pulled out, shooting cumm all over her back.The other guy lay on the floor,his cock straight up,she moved on top of him and sank her pussy down onto his cock, she rode him, looked at me and said, Rob , please in my arse, put it in my arse. I stood, moved behind her rather round arse and as she kept still positioned my cock and pushed down into her,she screamed, I pulled back out, no put it back, please, I pushed back in,nice,warm tight sheath, feeling the other cock in her pussy, he started pushing, I met his thrusts impaling her. She didn't move until she yelled out loud,

YESSSSSSSSSS, and I felt her insides squeeze as she orgasmed causing me to empty into her tight bottom banging into her as hard as I could, she seemed to collapse forward, but I didn't care I kept fucking her, I looked at the first guy, he was hard again, I pulled out, he just stepped up and pushed into her arse and began fucking her furiously until he slumped over her, cumming a second time. The guy on the floor was still pushing up into her, I grabbed her head, pushing into her accepting mouth and literally head fucked her. I looked up, Noel was stroking his cock, watching me,he said cumm on her face, I felt my cumm rising and pulled out, stroked my cock and sent my cumm blasting onto her face followed quickly by Noels. The guy underneath held her as he emptied into he, saying out loud this bitch has milked me dry. She lay there, the guys showered, I was left sitting and when they came out, I showered, my cock still semi hard, I came back out, they had gone,Linda was wiping cumm off her face, I sat on the lounge. I looked at her and Noel, I stood up and grabbed her wrists, pulling her to the lounge, I held my cock, sit on it, she straddled me and sank her cumm filled pussy down over my cock and she rode me like that for quite awhile. I whispered into her ear, I want it back in your arse and she lifted, I said help her Noel, hold my cock so she can sit her arse down on it. Noel held me and guided it into her,her arse swallowing my cock, I fucked her like that until I said I am going to stand up and I did, laying her down over the end of the lounge and kept fucking her tight big bottom. I saw Noel stroking again, I found her clit and began stroking and squeezing it as I fucked her arse. She began bucking and squeezing so I held her legs higher and said cumm for me slut, I noticed Noel straddle her head and lean forward, his cock in her mouth and began licking her clit as I bum fucked her. I felt her orgasm, again her body froze, her insides milking me, I pumped harder and pulled out in one go, Noel still licking her, I shot my cumm onto her pussy, Noel kept licking, then stood up and moved to her pussy, pushed into her and shot his load . It was a great night, I get invited every week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well

erotic is different. thats a short pornflick of a woman who already was a slut with guys who give a fuck. for sure none of the guys was really attached to this woman. woman pov as a man is a bit difficult anyway. so if you think porn is erotic so be it but most porn with no story is just plain fucking and if the girl is not stuningly beautyful or completly depraved it's not even wanking material.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Friend Cums Inside Friend is caught up her when wife teases.in Loving Wives
More Stories