Slut Mommie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers

For some reason I lifted my legs higher and wider apart looking at him, knowing full well what he wanted to reach. The intoxicating, sexual feeling was overwhelming my senses and when he touched my asshole with his wet fingers, I moaned looking at the couple on the sidewalk. I felt his finger penetrate my ass hole spreading my relaxed ring apart as I slung my head back in pleasure. Again I felt someone kissing me and I eagerly kissed him back as three fingers reamed both of my fuck holes. I was in total perverse ecstasy and I wished it would never stop. I started to feel my own hips moving involuntarily to the rhythm of their probing as I moaned into the pervs mouth.

I was so close, so close and than...he stopped kissing me. He pulled back enjoying the eyeful of my body in ecstasy. I realized my hands were free, no one was holding me down any longer and supporting myself with my free hands, I lifted my ass off the car seat. Perversely spread open and shocked at what I was doing with my feet on top of the car seats in front of me, with fingers in my pussy and asshole and my tits exposed, I started to fuck myself on them.

"Holy shit!"

"Fuck!"

"No way!"

They were shocked and so was I! My god, I should stop this, I shouldn't be doing this, my mind screamed to me. They were shocked at what they saw. I didn't want to do it, god I needed to stop this but my body needing a release betrayed me at that very moment. It was humiliating to open myself up to these men but I couldn't stop it, it felt too damn good...I needed more! My hips moved by themselves, forcing those fingers deeper into my pussy and ass all the while moaning, moaning with pleasure of having both my holes filled at the same time. I was fucking myself...fucking myself on their fingers...in front of them! Again I pushed my head back and moaned. I felt fingers pulling on my hard nipples, pinching them until I felt pain...no, pleasure...pleasure not pain! I felt fingers inside of me wiggling, putting pressure on my inner walls, stretching me...stretching my already opened holes as if they wanted more of me...more of me opened and I came, I came so hard my juices flowed out of me like a water fall.

I don't know how long it took, I heard myself moan in the distance and I nearly lost consciousness. All I knew was that my hips were still moving and their fingers were firmly imbedded inside of me up to their knuckles as I regained my senses. I was flushed, my whole body was flushed as I looked at them, their wide eyes staring at me. Relaxing I sat back on the seat and their fingers slipped out of me at the same time.

"Nice Kate, nice. You've managed to do this just in time, we're at Max's now," Frank said looking back at me with a sly smile on his face.

I realized we were parked. They opened the door and started piling out of the car. Sighing, incredibly embarrassed, I pulled my skirt down and arranging my blouse to hide my breasts got out. Looking around I saw the place, a dark wooden building with a bright neon sign above the front door, "Max's, a gentlemen's club". Oh my god, it was a strip club! They were taking me to a strip club! They started to walk but my legs wouldn't move. I felt one of the pervs grabbing my hand and I was pulled along as the realization of where I was about to go into hit home.

I moved behind them as if in a daze, I couldn't believe what I did in the car, I couldn't believe where I was letting them take me as my mind worked in high gear on how to get out of this before I did any more improper things. The only hope now was my daughter and the plan she conjured to save me. I reached for my purse but...it wasn't there! Oh my god, my cell phone was gone!

"Frank, I need to go back to the car, I left my purse inside," I said stopping ten feet away from the main entrance.

I could see some men walking out and scanning me as if I was a stripper starting my shift.

"Ok Kate, let's go get it," He said with irritation.

I checked the car thoroughly but my purse wasn't there. I stood up beside the car lifting my hand to my brow with worry and than I remembered, I left my purse along with my panties in the change room of the department store. I left them there because Frank wanted me to wear those damn new panties! Oh my god, what am I going to do now!

"I have to go back, I left my purse in the department store," I told him.

He just looked at me.

"You don't really think I'm going to take you back all the way to the mall?"

Asshole, he was such an asshole, he didn't care about anything but himself and his deviant perverse ideas.

"I have my phone there, my id, everything. If you won't take me I'll take a cab."

"Kate, Kate...Kate. You forget the predicament you're in. If you don't do what I want, those wonderfully explicit photos will find their way to your husband. Hmmm, maybe even some of your friends or your kids. How would you like it if Tommy found out what his innocent mother was really like?"

I wanted to kill him, I wanted to jab my finger nails into his eyes and rip them out! I hated that man with passion, but I knew what was at stake, my marriage and my family. I thought of Tommy and possibility of loosing him and suddenly, straightening up my back with what little pride I had left, I walked away from Frank heading towards the strip club and my inevitable doom as I heard his low laughter in the back.

Quietly I walked up to the pervs, they were standing there watching my body with their hungry eyes. Frank walked up beside me and we all followed him in. We walked into the narrow hallway and stood there waiting for some men in front of us to pay their cover charge. Scanning the scene on the main floor I saw two young women completely nude dancing on separate stages to the loud music blaring from the speakers. They moved seductively bending over from time to time to show their feminine assets. I was surprised they could do that completely nude, they didn't even have any panties on. I quickly realized this was an all nude club.

Finally we had a chance to pay our way in and shuffling up we were confronted by two men, probably bouncers. One of them was a rough biker looking guy with long black beard and mustache that reminded me of ZZ Top. He was big, probably 6 foot and massive in his chest and stomach, rough features told me of his dangerous ability to make peace here. He scanned me from head to toe lingering his eyes on my breasts and my tiny skirt, enjoying the view before he took the money from Frank.

"Hey Frank, who's your date?" He asked pointing at me.

Frank smiled turning back to face me.

"Just a little slut we're going to have fun with tonight."

I could feel my face getting red as I heard those words come out of his mouth. God, how wrong this sounded coming from him!

"Alright man, it's about time you brought something that good looking in here," The bouncer laughed.

"I see you're still hanging around with the retard," Frank replied pointing at the other bouncer while his little pervert friends laughed.

I looked at the other bouncer and gasped. The first bouncer was tiny in comparison to this man. He was at least 6'8" if not taller. Everything about him was massive, his shoulders, chest even his arms. The muscles under his simple tea shirt tightening in steel precision with tiniest move he made. He wasn't overweight like the other bouncer, his stomach was flat and I knew folds of hard stomach muscles lay hidden under it. But the most captivating feature was his face. He was clean cut with blond hair brushed to the side, his face handsome clean shaven and his eyes...blue as the deepest ocean told me his mind wasn't all there. I looked at him and I just knew he was still a child...a child with a body of a giant...a gentle giant.

"Yeah, he's still around, don't know why, he's fucking useless."

They all laughed looking at the man. At first I couldn't believe he let them talk to him like that, he was obviously strong enough to handle each one of them but seeing his eyes I knew he wouldn't...he wouldn't hurt a fly. He just stood there with blank stare in his eyes and expressionless face.

"I think they just keep him around because he's so fucking big, he just scares the assholes that don't know him," Again the first bouncer laughed.

"Well he doesn't scare me, he's a fucking retard and everybody knows it."

I was furious at Frank for saying something that mean but wasn't surprised he said that, Frank was a big asshole. He walked up to the gentle giant and patted his face roughly with his open hand showing he wasn't afraid. Someone else would definitely give Frank one in the jaw for something like that, the bouncer just stood there not even looking at Frank. We all walked into the main floor area as I glanced back with sadness at the giant man and saw he was looking at me...not my body like everyone else...he was looking into my eyes! I was surprised because suddenly, for a brief moment I saw intelligence in them. Quickly that spark of intelligence was gone but not before his lips twitched in a small smile, a friendly smile that combined with his clean looks gave me a warm feeling.

"Kate! Let's go!"

I was snapped back to my dreaded reality by the voice of the one I hated. He grabbed my hand and pulled me along to the table closest to the main stage. I noticed everyone in the club was staring at me, even the strippers on stage looked on as I walked up to the table taking a seat. I immediately crossed my exposed legs to keep the prying eyes from seeing my panty covered pussy. Looking around I noticed the whole club was composed of one big room littered with tables and chairs. The bar stood against the back wall where scantily dressed women kept refilling drinks and delivering them to paying customers. Every one of the waitresses wore tiny panties with revealing bras; some of them wore sexy see-thru lingerie that gave everyone an eye full as they walked by serving drinks.

One of them walked up to us and looking from one perv to another took their order. She was young, pretty with short dark hair and nice proportionate body. When she asked me I noticed her eyes darted to my breasts and she licked her lips before looking at my face to take my order. That brief look gave me a slightly thrilling feel as I recited to her what I wanted. She smiled and giving my body one last look winked at me and walked away. I glanced at Frank and noticed he saw the whole thing. Oh god, that pervert didn't need to see that but it was too late. Giving the girl a concealed look I noticed how nicely round her ass was visible to everyone. Ok ok, I don't need to do this, I chastised myself for looking at that young girl's butt.

"Alright, Raven's on, let's go get a little closer shall we," He held out his hand to me.

I took his hand with resignation and followed him to the stage. He sat down looking at the chair next to him expectantly without a courtesy of pulling it out. I pulled the chair out myself and sat down watching him pull out a wad of single dollar bills. Soon the pervert friends sat on either side of us anxiously anticipating the woman called Raven. The music changed to a sexy electronic beat and curtain hanging in the back of the stage moved to the side.

A woman walked out and everyone's eyes were immediately peeled to the stage, including mine. I couldn't help it, as much as I wanted to look away her beauty and incredibly attractive body kept me looking at her. Her long dark hair flowed over her shoulders and back in sexy waves giving her an exotic look while her barely covered body enticed everyone with magnetism. Her breasts were magnificent and her already hard nipples poked out from under the thin lace bra she wore while her tiny panties covered her vagina only. It was obvious she was completely shaven down there with no sign of pubic hair anywhere.

She twirled around the pole in the center of the stage to the beat of the music and looked around the audience with an animalistic stare. The confidence and knowledge how she affected everyone was painted on her beautiful face. When her eyes reached me I stiffened and looked on with envy as she slithered near us moving her sexy body to the beat. She smiled at me and leaned over Frank teasing him with her nearly exposed breasts.

"Who's your friend Frank?" She asked.

I didn't understand why everyone thought I was with Frank!

"This is Kate, Kate meet Raven," Frank made quick introductions.

She moved closer to me and extended her hand. I shook her hand noticing how wet my panties were from being so close to this beautiful woman. I tried so hard to keep looking into her eyes but my eyes betrayed me and slowly dropped down to her breasts and tight stomach.

"Hi I'm Kate," I whispered looking back at her face.

"I'm Raven," She smiled at me knowingly.

I felt like a little girl getting her first look at a naked man and being caught at doing it. My face burned with embarrassment and I swallowed hard not sure of what to say.

"Do you have a dollar for me?" She asked and I felt someone stuff a bill into my hand.

She smiled and stood up moving her sexy hips to the beat and pointing at me with her finger to get up. I didn't know what was happening or what I was doing but my body suddenly took over and I stood up on stiff legs pushing the chair away from me with the back of my knees. I was afraid I would loose my balance being so weak so I spread my legs a bit giving myself some stability while I supported myself with my hands on the padded edge of the stage. I looked as she danced in front of me totally captivated by her. She turned around pointing her ass towards me and my throat suddenly dried out while my eyes roamed freely over her gorgeous ass.

In that moment I didn't hear any music, everything suddenly slowed down and all I could see was her on stage in front of me so close. She spread her legs and looked back at me smiling. I couldn't even return the look, I just stared at her enticing ass my eyes beginning to see what was between them. Suddenly she bent over on stiff legs and her hands came out in between her legs reaching out for mine. I reached out with my trembling hands clutching the dollar bill and grabbing both of them, she pulled me towards her. She pulled me closer and closer rubbing my hands across her stomach as I stared with wide eyes between her spread open ass cheeks.

I saw her pussy, slightly wet peeking from under her panties as the tiny string running between her cheeks couldn't hide anything. She pulled my hands further as my face came close to her ass making me panic. I was in a strip club full of men with my face mare inches away from a beautiful woman's ass! She pulled further and I had to lean over vaguely aware of my own skirt riding high on my butt probably exposing it to whoever sat behind me. I wanted to stop, to turn around and pull my skirt down so no one would see my butt but I couldn't.

With one final pull my hands rested on her full breasts and my face touched the crack of her ass wedging my mouth against her asshole. I held my breath shocked at what was happening but I couldn't pull away, something deep down inside me kept me standing there in such lewd position. Slowly the erotic thought of what I was doing won over any inhibitions I might have had and taking a deep breath I opened my mouth. Oh god, oh god, oh god! Her ass smelled so good, the aroma mixed with her wet pussy was overpowering my senses and shocking me, it felt so erotically dirty to do that! I slid my tongue out touching the woman's asshole with it. "Oh god, so naughty...so naughty to do that" the thought raced through my confused mind. She moaned and arched her back making her dark hair fly back against her shoulders.

I licked again and she moaned again! Oh my god, what was I doing? I licked again this time longer running my tongue across her asshole and down to her wet pussy lips slurping the wetness off of them and listened with anticipation for her to moan. Another revelation crossed my mind, I enjoyed making her moan! I licked and licked and licked closing my eyes and realized she wasn't holding my hands down anymore, for some reason my hands stayed glued to her breasts. I opened my eyes and saw she was looking back at me over her shoulders with surprise and her hands were on her luscious ass cheeks spreading them apart for me. I opened my mouth wide and ate that woman's asshole with passion...with lust...with every ounce of my being. I didn't care at that moment who was watching me do that, I just wanted more of her.

I became aware of shouts and whistles and bodies crowding around us but I couldn't stop. I licked her asshole twisting my head from side to side, driving my tongue into her and she moaned spreading herself to me. I felt hands on my ass and my panties but surprisingly, no one touched me intimately. I don't know how long I ate that woman's ass but when the music stopped she pulled herself away breathing really heavy, she turned around looking at me with wide eyes. I stood there with my face wet from her juices, watching her body with desire still hot from what we were doing and became aware that everyone in the club was crowded around us. As the realization hit home, she walked up to me and bending over held my chin in her hand kissing me passionately. After a moment she pulled herself away and begun sweeping the floor with her hands gathering all the bills that were there.

"Oh my god!"

I sat down covering my face with my hands. I felt everyone watching me as they slowly went back to their seats.

"Wow, as usual at Max's, wild things happen. Quench your thirst with drinks and don't forget to tip the ladies. From the looks of it, you might have to stop at our ATM first. Next up, Bonnie, the sultry young starlet from Texas. Give a big hand for Bonnie!" The DJ announced over the speakers.

I put my hands down and looked around. Frank was intently watching me and so were all the perverts. His eyes strayed to my lips and I just knew what he was thinking about. He leaned closer to me.

"Do you eat your daughter like this Kate? Do you eat Kristy like that?"

My hand involuntarily flew out to hit him on the face but he caught it.

"I bet you do, I bet when your husband goes to sleep you slip out and go into her bedroom making your daughter moan like you just made that woman moan on stage."

I gave him a murderous stare which he laughed at.

"Don't forget the pictures Kate," He whispered and let go of my hand.

He got up and motioned for me to do the same. When I stood up I realized that my skirt was up around my waist and my panties were stuffed with bills. Oh my god, they tipped me! They tipped me like I was a stripper! Not knowing what to do I started to pull my skirt down just to cover myself but Frank stopped me.

"Keep it up, you won't be wearing it for long, and I want everyone to see how much money you made me."

His words made me feel cheap but at the same time excited. How could that be? I...I made money from eating a woman! God, why did that make me feel so excited? I didn't want to be a slut! Not right now, not for him! Frustrated and trapped I walked up to our seats with my skirt around my waist and my wet panties clinging to the pouch of my sex. I noticed the unmistakable stared men gave me with every step I took. I sat down and waited, they must have a pay phone around here, I have to call Kristy before this goes any further!

Suddenly I noticed Raven walking up to us, she looked at me and down at my naked hips. One of the pervs pulled up a chair setting it next to me. She sat down wearing only her bra and panties leaning over and put her arm around me.

"Uhmmm, you felt wonderful," She whispered to me and immediately looked at Frank.

Again I smelled her, she had a distinctively sweet smell that drove me crazy.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers