Slut Mommie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers

"Frank thank you for bringing her out here, this hasn't happened to me in months," She said laughing.

"I know, I was here the last time this happened and if I may say so, she did a much better job then the last girl."

They were talking about this perverted act and laughing as if I wasn't even there, as if I was a piece of meat they could have. Surprisingly, I sat there quietly listening.

"Oh she was great, her tongue is like a slithering snake that drove me wild."

With that she brought her hand up to my mouth and put her index finger on my lips. I stiffened up not knowing what she would do.

"Oh, she's a little up tight, isn't she."

She said running her finger along my lips. All the pervs around her laughed watching what she was doing.

"What can we do to loosen her up? Hmmm, I bet I know."

Her finger slowly descended down to my neck and tickled my sensitive skin. She sat there watching me as my chest steadily rose and fell with increasing excitement. I decided the best thing was not to show her how she affected me so I just stared ahead concentrating on the stage in front of me. The problem was Bonnie was just taking her panties off on stage and I had a good view of her spread open pussy adding to my already aroused state. Raven moved her fingers down to my chest area and ran her fingertips along the edge of my loose blouse pulling it away from my body. She looked down my blouse at my exposed breasts.

"Oh, she's beautiful," She whispered.

She slid her hands across my breasts gently rubbing on my hard nipples before she lowered it down to my stomach.

"Do you want it lower Kate? Do you want me to go lower?" She asked looking into my eyes.

I couldn't answer that, I was afraid if I opened my mouth the wrong words would come out so instead, I kept still and quite keeping my legs tightly together. Her hand descended even further and now her fingers were touching my see-thru panties. I stiffened up feeling her fingers in such close proximity to my sex. She noticed that and smiled again playing with me.

"Oh you're such a tease knowing full well you want me to slide my fingers down there," She laughed.

She extended her finger and touched my clit through my panties sending electricity through my body. She rubbed it lightly just teasing me, waiting for me to loose control while I tried my hardest to sit still. She kept rubbing my little knob knowing that sooner or later I would give in. My breathing came in gasps now and I looked at her pleadingly.

"Please," I whispered to her.

"Please what?" She answered smiling.

Again I stared at the stage trying to remain in control. Bonnie seemed to know what was happening and was on her hands and knees completely naked pointing her ass in my direction. Raven noticed what I was looking at and brought her mouth to my ear.

"Do you like her? She's one of my fuck toys," She whispered while gently rubbing my clit which was becoming engorged with my sexual desire.

An image of Raven and Bonnie naked and fucking popped into my mind and my legs twitched separating a bit. She noticed that and cooed in my ear.

"Would you like to see it? I fuck her with a 10" dildo strap on, you wouldn't believe how loud she screams while I drive that thing into her over and over again."

The suggestions she was planting in my mind were driving me over the edge watching Bonnie spread open in front of me. My knees separated a bit more and now she had room to run her finger down my slit visible in my panties almost reaching my dripping sex hole.

"Yes, open yourself up while you watch my fuck toy dance, no one but me and her will see..." She licked my ear.

I was loosing it, loosing the battle and I knew it. My legs separated a bit more allowing her to slide that finger down to my hole.

"You're wet! You like what's happening to you, here, put your leg over my lap," She said bringing her legs together.

I noticed a couple of men in front of us turn around and watch what was happening. So naughty, so naughty to be handled by a stripper like that. They were watching me, everyone was watching me, god I couldn't stand it. My leg moved over her lap by itself and suddenly I was visible to everyone that looked. My hands were dangling useless by my side as my chest rose and fell in heavy breathing. Raven played with my pussy through my wet panties from time to time plucking out bills that were stuck there but soon she slid her finger under the elastic and pulled them to the side exposing my bald intimacy to everyone. My lips were pulsating and wet as Bonnie, perverts and some other men looked on in the dim light of the strip club.

She gently ran her finger along the length of my slit and up to my clit teasing me, spreading my wetness everywhere with a smile on her face. From time to time she would look at me to see what my face showed, to see how much I enjoyed her attention. I looked from Bonnie to her, to her fingers on my pussy to the men watching me. I begun making little moaning sounds, especially when she rubbed my clit. I brought my mouth closer to her, I wanted to kiss her but she pulled away laughing. In that moment I was her fuck toy, her little slut and she knew I would let her do anything she wanted to me lost to the dark sexual desire she was drawing out from the depths of my soul.

"Oh hi Frank, wow, oh my god!" I heard someone say and turning my head noticed the young girl from the department store sitting in the chair to the left of Frank.

Did she get off work early? Her eyes were already intently watching what Raven was doing to me. Raven gave the newcomer a brief look but concentrated on working me with gentleness only a woman could have. Oh god, another pair of eyes and so young! My head slung back and I moaned with pleasure as I inched closer to an inevitable climax.

Raven's tactics suddenly changed, she was spreading the outer lips of my pussy so she could get to the inner moisture and deeper folds of my hot and dripping sex. Again I looked form face to face but no one looked back at me, they were all watching my pussy and what Raven was doing to it.

"Raven! The man said take it into the VIP room!" I heard a strong male voice.

It was the ZZ Top bouncer his eyes on my pussy, his face in a nasty smile. Raven suddenly pulled her fingers away from me. No! I needed more! She saw the disappointment on my face and smiled.

"What ever the man wants, he's the law around here."

"I'm ready for it, I got the money," Frank quickly said.

I knew he was planning on this all along. What was a VIP room? I never heard of it and now I begun to wonder what would happen to me inside it.

"Good, lets have some real fun than," Raven said with joy and stood up.

I followed suite with my skirt bunched around my waist and my panties pulled to the side, my pussy still exposed and my outer lips visible to everyone. Everyone in our group was visibly excited and obviously everyone knew what the VIP room was except me. Whatever it was, it did not sound good for me. Raven grabbed my hand and pulled me along.

"Wait, here."

I turned around and saw Liz holding my purse out to me. My purse! My phone! Oh my god she must have found it in the dressing room and brought it with her! I stopped short in my tracks and grabbed it from her with incredible quickness and hope I could reach my daughter. All I could think of was calling Kristy! Raven pulled me along impatiently as I fumbled to open it and get my phone out. We walked up to a doorway in the back of the club and everyone waited as Frank paid for the room. Raven would not let go of my hand and it was impossible to open my purse just with one hand, I had to wait until we got inside.

Frank quickly walked up and we all went inside. It was a plush room with deep velvet couches wrapping seamlessly around the three sides of it. The walls were covered in mirrors giving out reflection of every inch of the room, the floor covered in thick purple carpet. I stood in the middle of it with Raven while everyone took their seats knowing I would be the center of everyone's attention. Again the naughty feeling coursed through my body. How far should I go? I watched Raven as she moved to face me with a smirk on her face.

"What to do...what to do with you?" She said as if to herself.

I fumbled with my purse opening it as I watched her as if I was a trapped little animal. She grabbed the purse and yanking it from my hands threw it on the ground spilling out the contents. I was suddenly surprised and paralyzed by her quickness and firmness. She wasn't gentle anymore, she was in control watching me with her glowing eyes. She reached out and kissed me full on the lips forcing her tongue inside my mouth.

"Oh I can still taste my ass in your mouth. You're such a naughty little slut!" She said pulling away.

She circled around me as I watched Liz and the look of shock at the words she spoke. I saw Raven pull back her hand and slap my ass with firmness that sent shivers up and down my spine.

"Ohhh," A moan escaped my lips.

I searched the ground around me for any signs of my phone, I didn't see it, it must still be in my purse. Raven plastered herself to my back and reaching around grabbed my breasts with surprising strength.

"Put your hands up," She whispered into my ear.

I felt her tits pressing against my back, her already hard nipples touching me through the material of her bra and I lifted my hands as she demanded. She kissed my neck and pulled my blouse off as I stood there trembling powerless to stop her. I watched my reflection in the mirror as that woman had her way with me exposing my breasts, little by little taking my clothes off. I was practically naked standing there with no top, my skirt around my waist and my panties pulled to the side. Raven wasn't satisfied with that though, she reached around and pulled my skirt down along with my wet panties. Now I stood there completely naked being watched by everyone in the room marveling at my exposed body.

Looking around I saw all the pervs rubbing their growing cocks through their pants. Oh god, I couldn't let them fuck me, no matter what happens I would not let them fuck me! Raven again came up to the front and kissed me while getting a hold of my nipples pinching them hard. I started to bring my hands down but she stopped me.

"I didn't tell you to bring them down did I?" She pinched my nipples hard sending pain coursing through them.

I kept my hands up afraid of what she might do if I didn't listen to her.

"Spread your legs wide."

As soon as I did she kissed me again, her tongue deep in my mouth while pinching and pulling on my nipples. We stood like that kissing for a long moment and during that time my pussy ached for some attention, she was turning me into her slut...her obedient little slut! I could feel myself turning too with surprise at how good it felt to serve such a beautiful woman. Raven broke our kiss and stood there watching Liz who stiffened up knowing the attention suddenly shifted to her.

Raven walked around me and stood there tapping a finger to her lips thinking, calculating. Suddenly she touched the insides of my thighs and forced my legs open more.

"Bend over Kate, now!" She demanded and I automatically did what she asked.

She looked at Liz and beckoned her to come near with her index finger. Liz stood up as if hypnotized by the dark haired beauty and obediently walked up.

"Kneel," Raven commanded.

Liz, naïve in her age, knelt down directly behind my ass as I stood spread open and bent over. I turned my head and watched the reflection in the side mirror of the explicit scene taking place. Raven rubbed my ass with her hands spreading my ass cheeks apart giving Liz obscene peeks at my asshole and pussy. Liz's wide eyes were glued to my sex the whole time turning me on beyond belief. We were two little sex toys in the grasp of a beautiful and insatiable woman.

"You want to taste her don't you?"

Liz's face came closer and I saw her tongue dart out in anticipation of licking me. I braced myself to receive the treatment but it didn't happen.

"Stop, just watch," Raven commanded.

The look of frustration spread on the young girl's face and she wasn't the only one disappointed. I watched the reflection as Raven put one finger on my lower back and ran down the crack of my ass spreading my ass cheeks apart with her other hand. The finger slid lower and lower making me arch my back until she reached my tender asshole at which time she held it there looking at the young girl and her facial expressions as if trying to see if she liked where it was. Liz just moaned looking at her finger and my hole with her incredibly large eyes giving away the obvious answer. Raven smiled and proceeded down to my dripping pussy.

With quick move she slid two fingers into my pussy making me moan with surprise and pleasure of finally having something inside me. She sunk those two fingers deep inside me and withdrew them watching Liz the whole time. They were dripping with my wetness.

"Now you can taste her, open your mouth."

Liz did as if she was starved for several days and Raven was holding out food for her, she licked her lips waiting patiently for the dripping fingers. Raven slowly pushed her fingers inside of the girl's mouth and she closed her lips around them sucking feverishly. She tasted me, god another girl tasting my pussy! The lewd thoughts flashed through my mind as I slung my head low in perverse pleasure and saw a tiny little light flashing from under the couch in front of me. Was it...was it my cell phone?

Again I felt fingers inside me pumping in and out several times making my legs tighten up and my toes curl with sexual pleasure before withdrawing. Looking back at the mirror I saw the same scene, Liz sucking on Raven's fingers. Suddenly Raven grabbed Liz's hair with roughness and smashed her face against my sex making me moan with pleasure. Liz's tongue immediately darted out and she raked it across my pussy, licking...sucking while her head was being forced to please me. I moaned and held on unable or maybe unwilling to do anything about this.

"Eat her until I tell you to stop," I heard Raven's voice in the distance as my pussy enjoyed the perverse attention from the young girl's tongue.

I watched Raven come around and before sitting down on the couch in front of me she slid her panties down and off. She sat down opening her legs close enough for me to reach her with my face. Once again her pussy was in front of me and I had the overpowering desire to touch it with my tongue. Somehow I knew I should wait and looked up at her with weak eyes, waiting. She smiled knowing she could control me the way she wanted to. She placed her feet on my shoulders as I squirmed in pleasure of being eaten.

"Lick," She simply said.

I extended my tongue and touched her hot pussy lips with the tip of it. Uhmmm, she tasted so good! Soon I was licking, sucking, slurping her wetness loudly as Liz feasted on my wet pussy. The feeling was tremendous, it brought back memories of me eating Gina while Elaine ate me in front of my son. I looked up at Raven from between her spread open legs, I wanted to see the pleasure on her face...I needed to know how much she enjoyed what I was doing to her. Her face expressed pure excitement and pleasure. Her eyes darted from my face to my ass and Liz's face while she ate me, then back at my face. She moaned! She moaned hard! I felt so proud to be able to satisfy that gorgeous woman and the feeling made me try harder.

She lifted her feet off of my shoulders and bending her knees brought her legs up to her chest opening herself up to me completely. My eyes darted to her asshole nestled between her spread open cheeks and I knew what she wanted. Oh god this was so dirty...so dirty and everyone was watching, but no matter what, my willing tongue extended past her pussy and slid down to her asshole. I licked it making it wet with my saliva and ran my tongue up to her pussy feasting on her wetness. Now I kept alternating my attention between her two opened holes licking and sucking with eagerness to please. I extended my tongue as far as I could and slid it into her pussy hole moving my head back and forth. Liz was doing the same to me.

I fucked her with my tongue while watching her face contorted in pleasure. Suddenly she pushed her ass up and my tongue pressed against her asshole. I froze, I couldn't move, I wouldn't be able to do such a dirty thing! She noticed my apprehension and pressed her ass against my tongue applying more pressure. I should have put my tongue back in my mouth but I didn't, I held it stiffly extended as part of my wicked being stopped me where I was. Slowly her anal ring dilated enough for the tip of my tongue to slip inside and she pushed her head back moaning hard. I was paralyzed from the though of what I was doing!

She moved her ass back and forth fucking herself on my tongue as her asshole relaxed enough to allow my tongue to slip in unobstructed. I was surprised how relaxed and soft her anal ring became under the attention of my wet tongue. My whole body was on fire, I didn't have control of anything and giving into my dirty desires, I grabbed her thighs and held them pressed against her chest as my tongue fucked her asshole with desire to perform this act. All I heard were moans of three women in sexual frenzy and it was putting me over the edge, I was Cuming...Cumming hard fucking that woman's asshole with my dirty tongue!

As I felt my juices squirt into Liz's opened mouth, Raven unleashed her cream into mine. I quickly moved my mouth over her pussy and drank her womanly nectar feasting with pleasure of tasting such a rare thing. We stayed locked like this as our bodies clenched to uncontrollable orgasms for a long few moments. Raven's orgasm was much longer than mine and when I was done enjoying mine, I looked at Raven's body thrashing in front of me. I continued licking her while drinking her juices flowing into my mouth. With wicked thought I placed my mouth against her asshole and sucked while spreading her ass cheeks apart. Oh god, never in a million years did I think I would do that to anyone! I sucked hard enough until I felt her anal ring pull away from her body and slip just inside my mouth, dilated...opened. Shocked at what I did I slid my tongue inside her hole and moved it in and out while sucking her.

Raven exploded in another orgasm creaming my face while I stayed locked to her asshole doing this perverse thing. My mind was blank, I didn't know what I was doing, I just rode the waves of ecstasy. When Raven finally settled down I pulled away breathing hard and looked at what I was eating. Her asshole was dilated and I could see the red flesh of her inner ass inside her. I looked at her and noticed she was staring at me, her hands on top of mine rubbing them affectionately as if it was the only way she could say thank you for what I did. I was surprised to see tenderness in her eyes, she no longer seemed the rough dominant woman I saw few minutes ago.

Every one was staring at Raven's asshole including Liz. The young girl was shocked to see it that way and stared in amazement. Raven seemed to be enjoying it looking from face to face. I envied her, I envied her exhibitionism and willingness to let everyone see her that way knowing I could never let myself be seen like that, opened and dilated in front of strangers. She got up and bent over picking up her panties, her asshole still dilated but starting to close up. Everyone was hypnotized by it and still staring. I watched her put on her panties and the tiny string wedge across the opened ring while she was bent over in front of us. She pulled her panties tightly against her and the string pressed against her dilation, it looked so sexy!

"Well thank you gentlemen, I must leave you now but you have two willing women to please you anyway so have fun and...Frank, you can bring them back here anytime," She said and started for the door.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers