Slut Mommie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,285 Followers

Her words snapped me back to reality and I quickly reached under the couch grabbing my phone. I dialed Kristy's number but it just rang without an answer.

"Thanks Raven, you were magnificent and if you ever feel like having a private show, just let me know. I can certainly arrange it."

I dialed Kristy's phone again while looking around. Every one of the pervs was completely naked stroking their hard cocks. Oh god, oh god they're going to fuck me now, they all going to fuck me now! With panic I looked at my phone to see if it was even working, I noticed a tiny message light and dialed my voice mail. Kristy's frantic voice came over the tiny speaker as she blurted "Mom, we erased all the pictures! Do you hear me, we've got it all! Get out of there! I'll meet you at the house!"

A warm joyful feeling spread across my body, they got it all! My god they really did it! I could feel strength and determination flowing back into my body and mind as every muscle in my body tightened up in pent up frustration and rage. I slowly got up and stood in front of Frank with my hands on my sexy, enticing hips.

"You will not have me you little fucking prick!" I said with hate.

He just looked at me while stroking his cock. I must have looked like an enraged diva denying him his rights to use me.

"Fuck you," He said grabbing my arms.

I twisted trying to free my hands but he was stronger. I looked into his eyes.

"Let me go."

"Not after we all fuck the shit out of you," He answered.

I saw Raven watch the scene and slowly slip out of the room. I was scared, scared of being taken against my will.

"Let go, you can't do this to me!" I pleaded trying to free myself.

"Shut up and take it, you guys hold her down."

I felt hands grabbing me, pulling me down to the carpet below as I struggled while the world swam hazily in front of my eyes. Frank knelt between my legs which were forced open and looked down at my pussy.

"Hmmm, I'm going to enjoy this."

"No, you can't do this to me, let me go!" I shouted.

With all my strength and determination I threw my body against my captors but to no avail. They had me spread eagle and they were all just watching. I looked over at Liz and she sat in the corner with her arms wrapped around herself while tears rolled down her face as she realized what was happening. I looked back at Frank and just whispered.

"No, no, no."

His hard cock was poised to enter me against my will as I watched his face, contoured in evil smile and his eyes full of triumph. He leaned closer and I braced myself to receive his cock.

Suddenly his eyes changed, they got really big, shocked and I saw clear pain in his face. I didn't know what was happening but I saw giant fingers wrapped around his neck as he was pulled off of me. Looking up with tears in my eyes I saw the gentle giant standing behind Frank, holding him up by his neck while he squirmed in his grip like a puny fly. His huge form loomed over Frank as every muscle on his arms stood out with steel hardness.

"Let me go you fucking retard!" Frank shouted and voice sounded like a little girl.

The giant just held him by his neck and turned Frank to face him. Frank swung his fists into the giant's stomach but it had no effect. I watched the gentle giants face, cold and hard as he spoke in deep thundering voice.

"You shall not have her."

With that he threw Frank against the back wall as if he weighed nothing. I heard the crash and hoped he broke every bone in his body. He laid there sprawled on the floor moaning in pain. Suddenly I saw a big hand placed in front of me and I grabbed it with eagerness. The giant pulled me up with ease and handed me my skirt. Sobbing I pulled it up dressing myself and gathered my purse. I walked over to Liz and pulled her sobbing body up, she grabbed on to me really tight. I looked around with hate and none of the pervs dared to move a muscle. I hated them, I hated them all with passion for what they were about to do to me. I turned around and saw our door blocked by the ZZ Top bouncer.

"Alright retard, you can't be breaking up a good party," He said looking at Frank still laying on the floor.

"He fucking threw me at the wall, ouch, he fucking broke my hand!" Frank pointed at the giant.

I looked at our savior but saw no concern in his face, just cold, hard, calm expression.

"You did what? You touched a paying customer? I'm going to kick you fucking ass, finally!"

The ZZ Top bouncer moved with surprising quickness considering his big body. He took a few steps ready to throw massive punches and stopped, he bit his lower lip and gazed at the giant and for the first time I saw fear in his eyes. I looked over surprised and what I saw was a snarl on his handsome face showing his white teeth, the kind of snarl someone would make going into battle without fear for his own life. His deep blue eyes shone with hardness that would stop anyone in their tracks, his muscles clenched ready to do major damage. No wonder the bouncer stopped, no one would dare to attack this!

Putting his hands up in a defensive gesture he moved to the side. With my heart beating hard in my chest Liz and I walked out followed by our savior. We quickly crossed the noisy room and walked outside. As soon as we were out in the parking lot I turned around and clung to the giant man's chest, feeling the safety of his form, Liz did the same. Soon my body shook and I cried clinging to him not able to stop as Liz did the same beside me. The tears freely ran down my cheeks as my emotions overflowed with release. The young girl and I clung to his chest crying while he smoothed our hair with gentle, reassuring touches. We stayed like this for a long while trying to come down.

Suddenly the door opened and a short man dressed in black suit walked out looking at us. He had dark hair and matching dark mustache and looked like someone from a mafia movie.

"You're fired Adam, you're fucking fired don't ever come back!" He shouted and walked back inside.

I looked up at Adam, first time hearing his name.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

He only smiled, his eyes shining with laughter as well.

"I didn't like this job anyway."

He stepped back looking at us concerned.

"Let me take you home..."

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,285 Followers