Slut Mommie Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers

"Tommy! What are you doing?" She yelled.

Her panties were tiny, barely big enough to cover her sex. What I noticed right away was a crease in the middle of them signifying where her slit was and a dark, wet spot! It was so visible Tommy and John had no problem noticing it.

"Ooops, sorry," Tommy murmured, his eyes on her panties.

I looked sharply at John and noticed he was staring but quickly looked away when I looked at him.

"Tommy, help your sister up," I snapped displeased by how this turned into a perverted peeping-tom session.

However, deep inside me I felt the tense, erotic excitement at the sight of them watching my daughter.

"Oh Jesus, what is happening to me?" I asked myself.

I couldn't understand it, it was so morally wrong but yet, that wrong situation managed to turn me on. I swallowed hard to clear my throat.

Kristy rolled to her back, legs spread facing Tommy and John, and extended her hand to him. I watched Tommy bend down and grabbing her hand, he pulled her up. His eyes were on her crotch the whole time.

John was no better. His eyes were roaming over our daughter's long, smooth legs and her exposed crotch which showed an intimate impression of her pussy. He must have been embarrassed by what he was doing due to his face changing color but he still looked on as if he did not have any control over his eyes.

Finally, when Kristy was up, Tommy casually walked over to the couch and sat beside me. I watched him with wide eyes ready to chastise but he made sure not to look at me.

Kristy begun to take more pictures without pulling her skirt down so her long legs were completely exposed up to her butt and no one said anything. No one, not even me!

"Oh my god, this isn't happening!" My mind whispered.

Kristy's face was flushed and she spread her legs apart a bit more and leaned forward knowing her Dad was right behind her watching. Her skirt crept up more and the bottoms of her ass cheeks were now showing.

Tommy moved up close to me and putting his arm around me placed his hand on top of my shoulder, his fingertips resting on the strap of my top. I wore a simple white blouse with spaghetti straps and a bra underneath along with my skirt.

Click, click.

Tommy's fingers begun playing with my strap, pulling it from time to time and then sliding it to the edge of my shoulder as if he wanted to push it off. He did it in slow movements, barely noticeable as if what he was doing wasn't premeditated.

I looked at him and then at my husband, both had their eyes peeled to the strap which was now dangerously close to coming off my shoulder. Even Kristy was zooming in on the strap.

Suddenly I felt it slide off down the side of my arm slowly peeling that side of my blouse off to expose the lacy bra underneath. I froze knowing my husband watched and my daughter took pictures of this.

With my heart beating hard in my chest I looked down to see what I showed. The edge of the bra stopped about an inch above my nipple, hiding it but leaving considerable amount of skin and cleavage exposed.

Tommy's hand begun playing with my bra strap just as it was with my blouse and I knew if I allowed him to slide that off my shoulder, my breast would become exposed.

With my heart beating hard I slowly put my hand on top of his stopping him from sliding my bra strap off.

"Kristy, don't you think we should try a different pose now?" I asked with a trembling voice.

Kristy blinked and shook her head in agreement as if my words woke her up from a spell. John took a deep breath and running his fingers through his hair turned around. Tommy just smiled at me.

"Ok Mom, what did you have in mind?" He asked.

I stood up on trembling legs. I could not believe how far this went! Tommy slid one side of my blouse off my shoulder in front of them! Both, my husband and my daughter watched and didn't say anything! I tried to decipher what that meant but didn't have time as I had to pay attention to Kristy directing me.

"Mom, stand right there and Tommy, you get behind her and hug her, you know...one of those mother/son hugs."

Tommy complied and I was soon wrapped up in his strong arms. It felt good regardless of the situation making me smile for the camera.

John watched and gave Kristy and her exposed legs a long stare from time to time as she moved right and left, knelt, bent over and even lay down on the carpet taking photos.

"Now Tommy, slide Mom's blouse strap off just like before," My daughter suddenly said.

"Kristy, no way!" I immediately yelled shocked at what she said.

"Mom, it's just like Tommy said, ART."

Art was one thing but getting me naked in front of my husband and kids was something else.

"No, this is going too far."

"Dad, tell Mom not to be such an old prune. I mean we all understood what Tommy said about ART. It's not like we are getting you naked." Kristy said turning back to me.

Old prune? Old prune?

"Honey, it's just a strap, I think it would be Ok. Let Kristy express herself," John said while his eyes moved to Kristy's ass for a moment.

Old prune! I couldn't believe she said that, I was shocked!

I felt Tommy's hands on my shoulders and suddenly my top slid down on one side again. I felt my son behind me but I did not pay any attention to what he was doing because of being so distraught about what Kristy said.

"Nice, now the other one," Kristy blinked.

"I'm far from being an old prune child."

I used those words because I knew Kristy didn't like to be called a child. She wrinkled her forehead and gave me a displeased look. Good, it worked.

Before I realized Tommy slipped the other strap from my shoulder and my blouse fell down half way which exposed the top of my bra underneath. The only thing which held my blouse up on my breasts were my very erect nipples.

"Oh yeah Mom, prove it."

She kept on taking my pictures and I couldn't understand why she doubted me. I no longer cared about my breasts. Obviously it was all right with everyone here that they just hang out! I reached behind me and grabbing Tommy's hands brought them down to my thighs.

"Mom, what are you doing?" I heard him whisper.

I gave John one final look, the look that said if he was going to stop me now was the time. He sat behind Kristy watching her but now his wide eyes were glued to our son's hands. I slowly dragged Tommy's hands up the outer sides of my thighs, until I begun lifting my skirt with them. Looking into the camera I gave my daughter the sexiest look I could muster.

"How is that for an old prune?" I whispered.

Kristy watched forgetting to take pictures. My blouse slid off of my breasts completely bunching up around my waist and I felt one of my bra straps slide as well. I knew Tommy didn't do it, he wouldn't dare, but the strap must have loosened by itself. My heart beat hard as my breast became more and more exposed.

I gave it a quick look and noticed the edge of my aureole on that side showing. Somehow my hands continued to pull Tommy's hands along my thighs as I stared daringly at my daughter. This was no longer a photo session, this was a dare session between a Mother and Daughter. Her eyes narrowed when my skirt was up to the point of showing my panties. That's where I stopped; I just couldn't go any further.

Tommy was pressed against my ass and I could feel his hardness beginning to grow in his shorts. If I went higher and exposed myself more or if I allowed him to...to touch me, his cock would get fully hard and I couldn't do that. Not here, not in front of my husband.

"I think it's enough fun for one night, don't you think?" I said and pulled away from Tommy.

Although his cock was not fully hard, it did make an impression in his shorts which Kristy was now staring at. Tommy realized he was showing his semi hardness and quickly turned around while I pulled my skirt down and rearranged my blouse.

Everyone was quite for a moment, I'm sure we were all thinking of what just happened and how it made us feel. Tommy was the first one to snap out of the trance.

He walked up to Kristy and took the camera out of her hands.

"You're dangerous with this thing."

She just smiled at him.

"I'm sure you hated every moment of it," She whispered and gave his crotch a meaningful look.

Embarrassed he looked away from her while I walked out of the room heading for the kitchen. I poured myself a tall glass of wine thinking of what I did. My hands still trembled from the excitement I felt.

"SLUT."

My mind was unforgiving.

John walked into the kitchen and leaning on the countertop beside me gave me a weak smile. He suspected I was upset but he had no idea I was excited, and how fucking wet I was at the moment.

"John, I..." I started but he interrupted me.

"Don't, I know you are upset and whatever it was between you and Kristy is over now." He said referring to our dare session.

My chest rose and fell steadily with excitement and taking a deep breath I was able to come down a bit. He seemed at ease with what just happened but concerned for me.

"John, it's not ok, we need to talk this out," I whispered.

He gave me a long look and shrugged his shoulders.

"You mean you letting Tommy feel your thighs? Or Kristy letting me watch her ass while her skirt was up around her waist?" He suddenly asked.

The boldness of his words startled me but he managed to hit it right on the nail. I hung my head low embarrassed at what I did.

"Yes...both..." I whispered.

He laughed. HE LAUGHED!

I was about to say a few nasty words when he stopped me again.

"Don't you realize how much I love you?"

His soft eyes and his words melted all my anger at that moment.

"So you showed a bit of cleavage, so what? How many women these days show so much more than that? And think about the families who take their kids to nudist colonies, who take off all their clothes along with their kids and prance around on the beach with others."

His eyes shone with passion and his tense voice told me he really believed in what he was saying.

"John, this was a bit different then nudist colony. We're in our living room and I let Tommy touch me," I whispered still concerned with what I did.

John stood in front of me and grabbed my arms while looking deeply into my eyes.

"Kate, remember about ART, remember why we were doing this, besides...there is nothing which could come between us, nothing."

All I saw was his handsome face and then his lips pressed to mine in an intimate kiss. I opened my mouth and let his tongue in, slowly circling around it with mine playing the passionate duel. I felt my knees weaken and if this continued for a moment longer, I wasn't sure if I could stand anymore.

When he pulled back I let in a deep breath and surprised at the intensity of his kiss looked at him. All I saw was love.

"I love you too," I whispered pulling myself to his chest.

"Besides, Tommy just touched your thighs. Kristy however, showed me a totally new side of her," He chuckled.

I looked up at him and laughed as well.

"I know, that little slut," I whispered lovingly about our daughter.

"She was...she was...wet," He whispered.

"John, you shouldn't talk about your daughter like that," I said but continued to nestle myself in his arms.

"I know Kate but...I couldn't help but to look at her...her..."

"Ok John, I know," I interrupted him.

"You think that makes me a horrible person...a horrible Dad?"

"No, of course not. She shouldn't have showed you so much of herself. I don't blame you at all. John, what are we going to do? What should we say to the kids?" I asked.

I was concerned about our relationships. John took a deep breath and hugged me.

"Nothing, we should say nothing because nothing happened. Everything we did was normal in my book."

I looked up at him trying to decide if I should just let it go.

"Don't worry Kate. Things have a way or working themselves out. Just give it time."

I pressed my cheek to his big chest thinking about us and our kids.

"Kate," John whispered.

"Yes."

He didn't answer for a moment, hesitating.

"Can we...can you...ah..."

"John, what is it?" I asked after he stopped.

Again he took a deep breath.

"Can we have sex again tonight?"

"Of course," I smiled.

"The way...the way we did the other night?"

The other night? Did he mean with Kristy?

"You mean with the girl?" I whispered.

"Yes."

"I don't know John, I don't know if she's available," I whispered.

"Ok, I thought perhaps it might be fun..."

He hugged me and kissed my hair as we stood wrapped in each other's arms for a long moment. He wanted to have sex with Kristy again who in his mind was some escort I hired. I know he loved me, that much was evident but he liked what Kristy and I did to him last time and wanted more.

I Knew Kristy would love another opportunity to suck her dad's cock and I was horny as well. It might be fun.

"I'll make the call and find out if she can come over later tonight," I told him pulling away.

"You're the best babe," He said, his eyes already wide with excitement.

Tommy and Kristy were already in their rooms so I pretended to make a call on my cell and inconspicuously headed up to Kristy's room.

"Hey, can I come in?" I said after knocking on her door.

"Sure," Came a reply.

I opened the door and walked in. Kristy was laying in bed so I took a seat next to her.

"Nice show you gave your Dad today."

"It was nothing compared to yours," She responded.

"I only did that because you called me an old prune."

"Oh, and I guess I'm still just a child."

This wasn't going anywhere. She was hurt and so was I, somehow we needed to put our hostilities behind us.

"Kristy...I wondered if you want to have some fun tonight?" I said cautiously.

She lifted her head and looked at me.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what we did the last time...with your Dad."

Her eyes widened and she sat up in bed grabbing my hands.

"Oh god Mom, really?"

I smiled at her. She was such a nympho.

"Yes, tonight, that is if you want to."

"Yes, yes, yes, I do."

"It will just be oral, you can suck your Dad's cock but that's all. Understand?" I looked at her sternly.

She was a sight of innocence fluttering her eyelashes at me with a smile.

"Of course Mom."

I got up and walked up to the door.

"Just be ready at 11, I'll come and get you," I told her and left.

Hmmm, I couldn't wait to play with my daughter again while fucking my husband. Looking at the clock I noticed I had about an hour so I decided to take a bath and shave my pussy really good for the occasion. I told John the girl was willing to come out at about 11 and everything was set. Of course he was very excited and stripping down jumped in the shower.

After my bath I took my time to dress in a sexy pair of panties watching my husband shave and put tons of cologne on making me laugh. Finally it was ten minutes till eleven; it was time to tie John up.

"Honey, are you ready?"

He walked out of the bathroom with his shorts already tenting from a hard on he had. I put a hand to my mouth in a surprised fashion.

"Oh my, is this all for me?"

"Jesus Kate, I just can't help it," He muttered and walked up to the bed.

I already had the ropes ready. I walked up to him and with one strong pull had his shorts down around his ankles. His large cock bobbed up and down in front of me. I grabbed the hard shaft and stroked it a couple of times.

"Hmmm, you want me to fuck this thing don't you?"

I felt the excitement coursing through my body and saying those words only intensified it.

"Oh my god, yesssss."

I pushed him towards the bed and when the back of his legs hit the mattress he fell backwards, his hard cock slapping against his stomach. I moved in between his legs spreading them to the sides. I was naked save for a tiny pair of panties.

I leaned over him and grabbed his cock stroking it. I ran my other hand along his leg down to his knee and pushed hard on it until it was spread open. I did the same to his other leg constantly working on his cock with my hand. He watched me the whole time, his face flushed, his eyes wide and full of excitement.

I tied both of his feet with the rope and letting go of his cock moved up to his arms crawling over his body. I stretched his arm out while my breast hung low over his face, my nipple just mare inches away from his mouth.

He lifted his head trying to reach my nipple with his mouth but I pulled away teasing him. I tied his hands and put the blindfold on him. He was ready. It was eleven o'clock.

"Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back," I whispered to him.

Since Tommy was still in the house I put my robe on and walked out into the hallway closing the bedroom door behind me. The hallway was barely illuminated by a lonely nigh-light plugged into an electrical socket in the middle.

I thought of going straight to Kristy's room to get her but that might be too obvious, too quick. I decided to go downstairs and at least pretend like I'm letting someone in.

I made my way downstairs and walked up to the front door.

"Hey Mom, where are you going?"

I jumped at the words. It was Tommy. He sat on the couch watching me, a remote for the TV in his hand. He must have been ready to turn it on.

"Jesus Tommy, you scared me!" I exclaimed.

He quickly got up. He was only dressed in shorts.

"I'm just making sure the front door is locked," I added so he wouldn't suspect anything.

Tommy walked up to me and grabbing my hips pulled me to him.

"Mom, I missed you so much," He whispered.

I placed my hands on his arms and looked up at him just to receive his lips on mine in an intimate kiss. I kissed my son back and opened my mouth to allow his wet tongue to slide inside while his hands fumbled with my robe.

Suddenly I felt cool air around my front and knew he had my robe open. I gave him a push to stop the kiss.

"Mom, I want you so bad," He whispered, his chest rising and falling with heavy breathing.

My robe was opened in the front and my breasts with very hard nipples were showing along with the tiny pair of panties I wore.

"Tommy, we can't, your Dad is upstairs," I whispered to him.

"And he's tied up ready for me to fuck him," I thought in my mind.

Tommy pulled me back into him and begun to work on my robe trying to pull it off.

"He's probably asleep Mom, please, I missed you so much."

Again he smashed his lips to mine and I felt my knees weakening while one of his hands found my breast. I felt my robe sliding off of me and unable to stop him, allowed my son to push it completely off of me. The robe fell to the ground.

"Oh my god, look at you," He whispered taking a step back.

He quickly kneeled in front of me and pulled on my panties sliding them off of me.

"Tommy, Jesus son, we shouldn't do this right here right now. Your Dad and your Sister are home," I pleaded.

He didn't listen and soon had my panties around my ankles. He looked up at me expectantly and my legs lifted by themselves stepping out of the wet panties. Wet, very wet panties!

I thought of John tied up on our bad and knew I had to get back. Kristy was probably waiting for me to get her and here I was with Tommy getting naked. I had to stop him and get away!

He stood up and kissing me, wrapped his hands around me squeezing my ass, rubbing it and working it in all different directions making me squirm with pleasure. I wanted to tell him to stop, to let me go but nothing came out of my mouth except for small whimpers of pleasure.

"Mom, I have to fuck you, please I have to have you now," He whispered.

We were near the stairs, right under my bedroom door but out of the direct view from the top. He spun me around and holding on to my hip, pushed on my back until I was completely bent over. I knew what was coming, I was about to receive his big, hard cock.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers