Slut Mommie Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers

"Now fuck me whoever you are."

Kristy's eyes were wide with disbelief as were mine, neither one of us expected this but could not stop it due to our sexually excited state. We both looked at each other but knew what was about to happen.

The turmoil inside me made my mind spin. The slut versus mom were clashing in a battle of wills. Kristy looked at me questioningly, as if asking if she could. Instead of answering, I lowered my head back down to her pussy and begun licking her while she rose and fell on top of her Dad's cock fucking herself.

"Ummm...ohhhh...uhhhh..." She whimpered with the rhythm of her movements.

It was uncomfortable to follow her constantly moving pussy so I planted a wet kiss on the insight of her thighs close to her sex. I sensually licked and sucked her skin and then moved over to the other side.

"Ohhhh...ohhh...uhhmmm..." She moaned watching me.

"Ahhhhhh...fuck...more, fuck me more..." John moaned.

Kristy heard her Dad's moans of pleasure and dropped down hard on top of his cock, then pulled herself up just as hard but misjudged the distance and John's cock slid out of her pussy and smacked with a wet sound against his stomach.

"Uhhhhmmmm..." Kristy gave out a frustrating moan.

I grabbed his wet cock and instead putting it back inside my daughter, I brought it to my mouth and slid my tongue the length of it savoring my daughter's juices. Kristy watched me with wide eyes full of lust.

When my tongue reached the tip I opened my mouth and took John's cock deep inside licking and sucking until his cock was completely dry except for my saliva. I placed the tip of his cock at Kristy's fuck hole and she slid on top of it.

Her face contorted with pleasure she fucked herself for few more moments increasing in speed until their juices were foaming at the base of his cock. That's when she stopped.

Kristy sat her ass on his stomach; legs spread wide apart, the tip of his cock still partially inside her. She did not move, she just watched me.

I licked her juices off his balls slowly moving up until my tongue licked the foaming mixture of juices at the base of his cock. From there I made my way up, licking the shaft of his meat until I reached Kristy's pussy impaled on top of it. That's when I kept going like a slut and licked my daughter's clit making her squirm. It was erotic, very erotic to be able to lick my husband and my daughter at the same time.

"Ohhh...Mo...ahhh..." She almost called me Mom.

I stared at her shaking my head in disapproval while she begun fucking herself again. When she stopped with his cock still in her, I licked. I licked from his balls to her clit in one smooth, lapping motion drinking their juices.

The next time my slut daughter did that I licked past her pussy, brought my face up to hers by climbing on top of John's legs and kissed Kristy allowing her to taste her own juices. Kristy moaned hard at what I did.

"Ohhh, you like that?" I asked her.

"Uhmmmm..." She moaned.

"You want to taste more of your pussy on my mouth you little slut?" I moaned forgetting about my husband.

"Yes, oh god yes," Kristy moaned.

"Oh Jesus Kate, please take those blindfolds off of me," John moaned.

I realized with shock I just told my husband I liked her pussy. As erotic as it might seem, my husband now knew I could go both ways, a fact I wasn't sure I wanted him to know. Sharing him with my daughter might not have been such a good idea but I just couldn't stop.

Ignoring him I slid down again and allowed Kristy to fuck herself while I licked his balls and her pussy at the same time coming up from time to time to let her taste it.

I talked dirty to her every time I did that.

"More slut? You want to taste more?"

"Yes please...uhhhhmmmm...yes," She would answer me in a sultry voice.

No man could last through this!

John moaned hard and I felt his balls tighten up. He was Cumming.

"Oh fuck yessssss...I'm cumming! Ahhhhhhhhhhh..." He yelled.

"No! Not inside her!"

I grabbed the base of his cock and tried to pull it out of her but it was fully wedged inside my daughter and would not come out.

"Ohhhhh...yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..." Kristy screamed.

Now she was Cumming! I tried to push her up but she was firmly seated on top of it and wouldn't budge. John's cock shot load after load inside our daughter and I could not do anything about it.

"Oh god, not inside her...she can't get pregnant!" I thought in panic. Although I knew she was on birth control pills there was always a chance.

Kristy lay back on top of John's chest and wriggled with pleasure as she let her orgasm overcome her. John's arms and legs pulled hard on the thick cords binding him as his body tensed and his cock shot loads of cum inside our daughter's pussy until she could not take more inside her. That's when some of it leaked out from around his cock and ran down to his balls.

With resignation I brought my face down between their legs and licked the cum off of his balls. I realized it was too late to stop him from Cuming inside her and I really wanted to taste his cum. I licked until they both settled down and Kristy slowly slid up allowing John's cock to come out of her.

I lustfully licked his cock to his encouraging words.

"Oh yes babe, you feel so good licking my cum and her pussy off of my cock. God, I just wish I could see it," He moaned.

Kristy's hole was slightly open and some of my husband's cum begun to drip out of it to his stomach below. I slithered closer licking his stomach and then made my way up to my daughter's dirty fuck hole.

She watched me as I slowly ran my tongue up her slit, tenderly touching her pussy lips and spread them to the sides exposing her hole completely. I moved my wet tongue down from her clit to her hole and extending it as far as I could, slipped it inside her warm hole and begun tongue fucking her.

It was like opening a faucet, as soon as my tongue slid in and out of her pussy gooey liquid came out right into my mouth. I swallowed knowing it was my husband's cum and I ate it out of my daughter's pussy.

"I'm such a dirty Slut!" Dirty words ran through my mind.

As perverted and dirty as it was, I loved doing it! I was astonished by it but the more cum came out of Kristy and into my mouth, the more turned on I became.

"Ohhhhhhhh...yessssssss..." I moaned.

It was a bit different taste than tasting John's cum directly, it had a slightly sweeter taste signifying Kristy's cum was mixed in with it. I loved it! My tongue slid in, out and all around her hole and pussy lips and clit making her moan with pleasure.

Eventually she was dry as a bone and no more cum came out of my sweet daughter's pussy. I looked up at her just to see her looking down at me.

John stirred and by lightly pulling on his cords let me know he wanted to be released. I pressed my finger to my lips telling Kristy to be quite while she got off her Dad.

"Honey, I'll be right back," I whispered to him giving him a kiss.

Our kiss lingered a bit as my husband enjoyed our daughter's taste on my mouth.

"Uhmmm, she tastes good. Will you ever let me know who that is?" He whispered.

How could I?

"Maybe John...maybe," I whispered back and walked away.

Inside Kristy's room my daughter plastered herself to me.

"Thank you Mom so much. Dad was wonderful, I loved every second of it and you," She breathed in my mouth while squeezing my naked ass.

"You were the best! I wanted to scream MOM so many times! I don't know how I made it through the whole thing without saying it," She laughed.

"Kristy, you can't. You know it would ruin everything and would probably tear this family apart," I held her tight.

"Promise me you'll never do anything that would jeopardize that and quit teasing your Dad around the house. Don't think I didn't notice you wearing skimpy panties while flashing them around when he's near you."

Kristy pulled away from me pursing her lips at me.

"Mom, I don't know what you're talking about."

I rolled my eyes in resignation and walked out. Getting back to the bedroom I untied John and we both snuggled in bed. He wanted to know who that was so much, I could tell from his words, from questions he asked about why I didn't want him to know.

I answered him the best way I could while keeping Kristy's identity a secret. Eventually he fell asleep and I lay in bed thinking of our daughter and our son, the tangle of family incest I managed to get myself involved in. I thought of Gina and Elaine, Raven and Adam, Betty and even Suzie who hunted my dreams from now and then. I thought of Jason and Tim, my son's horny friends who wanted to photograph me in ever changing and explicit ways.

Soon I fell asleep and my dreams took me to my son's room where I had sex with him, Gina and Kristy at the same time like a slut while my husband watched, masturbated and cheered me on.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers