Slut Mommie Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers

"Tommy, not here, what if Kristy comes downstairs? Let's go int...awwwhhh!"

He penetrated me with one smooth motion, one stroke and his cock sunk to the hilt in my very wet pussy.

"Ohhhh Tommy, ohhhh...my god...uhhhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned.

His cock was hard, very hard; I felt every inch, every vein of the shaft which begun pumping in and out of my tender love chute. Bent over as I was all I could do was spread my legs more, get into a comfortable position and hang on.

"Oh yeah Mom, you feel so fucking good," He moaned.

He held me by my hips and drove his big cock in and out of me with force slapping my clit with his balls every time he drove into me. I held on giving out small moans of pleasure afraid to make more noise.

I don't know how long he fucked me for, must have been minutes, but suddenly I saw light on top coming from the hallway. I quickly straightened out pressing my ass and my back against Tommy and reached back for his neck grabbing it. His cock was buried deep in my pussy.

"Shhhhh, someone's coming," I whispered.

We both froze in this position and I watched with panic and anticipation. I knew it was Kristy since John was tied up on the bed.

Tommy's hands slid along my stomach up to my breasts cupping them. I turned my head a bit to give him a warning but instead, received his lips on mine and soon his tongue in my mouth. I instinctively kissed him back, our tongues playing the erotic duel inside my mouth while my eyes stayed glued to the hallway above us.

Suddenly I saw a shadow, Kristy's shadow stop by my bedroom door just when Tommy's fingers found my erect nipples twisting them in a firm fashion. A low moan escaped me into my son's mouth which I hoped Kristy didn't hear.

My bedroom door opened and light flooded the hallway above letting me see Kristy. She was completely naked peeking into my bedroom.

"Oh God, John, he's still tied up!" My mind screamed.

I looked at Tommy but he didn't pay any attention, instead, he pulled my nipples outward stretching them and slight pain emanated from my breasts. I couldn't concentrate. I needed to stop my daughter from entering my bedroom, but didn't know how. I needed to stop my son from fucking me, but didn't know how.

Pleasure from my son's cock deep inside my pussy mixed with slight pain from his treatment of my nipples clouded my judgment. I fought my hardest not to make a noise while my daughter slipped inside my bedroom and closed the door behind her.

"Oh god Tommy fuck me, fuck me hard," I whispered back at him as soon as Kristy closed the door.

I didn't have to say it again, my son let go of my tits, grabbed onto my hips and started driving his pulsating cock in and out of me. The force with which he fucked me reverberated around us with sounds of his thighs slapping against my ass and his balls slapping against my clit.

My only hope was he would come soon but knowing Tommy, it would take a while. He already managed to curl my toes with pleasure and the deeply tense erotic feeling begun to build up in my pussy radiating to my whole body.

I only imagined what my daughter was doing at that moment with my husband. He was tied up and unable to see and she wanted him so bad. Was she fucking him? Did she crawl up on the bed and guiding his hard cock lowered herself on top of it like a slut? I needed to know so bad!

"Oh fuck Tommy; you're going to make me cum!" I yelled forgetting we were so close to my bedroom.

My comment only managed to make my son fuck me harder. He took me with force like an animal driving his manhood into me as I held on like a slut taking his punishment.

"A SLUT!" My thoughts kept me in a state of high sexual arousal.

"Oh yes...oh fuck yes...Mom, your pussy's so fucking hot!" He moaned.

I felt him sweating, dripping his sweat on top of me, on top of my ass. I was tense, ready to cum and when Tommy finally yelled he was Cuming, I thought of my daughter fucking my husband. A picture of Kristy, spread open, mounted on top of John fucking his cock popped into my mind and I released all that energy built up inside of me in a wave of sexual orgasm.

"Uhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm..." I clamped my hand over my mouth and came.

At that moment I felt my son's cock explode inside of me while he moaned right behind me. We both tried to be quite and enjoy this wonderful moment.

Tommy's cock squirted a lot of cum inside of me, I felt some of it forced out of my pussy run down the insides of my thighs while I squirmed in my own ecstasy.

When it was finally over I fell forward on top of the stairs twisting around so my butt and back hit the rough stairs. Tommy's big cock came out of me with a sucking sound and hung above me still semi hard and very wet.

My pussy was full of cum and I didn't want to make a mess so I squeezed my thighs together hoping it would not drip out of me. I sat back watching my son, my hands at my sides supporting myself up.

Tommy watched me and as incredible as it was, his cock was still semi-hard. I shook my head unbelievably watching it and saw my son take a step forward. I gave him a look of curiosity but didn't say anything.

Tommy took another step and placed each foot on my sides, his wet cock inches from my face. I saw right through him.

"Son, what do you want?" I asked although I already knew.

He smiled and I could tell his face turned red. Amazing, he was eighteen, able to fuck me whenever he wanted and still embarrassed about asking me to suck his cock. Or was it because his cock was covered in his cum?

"Mom, just thought you would...would...you know," He whispered.

I gave him a smile as well.

"Thought I would do what?" I asked without mercy.

He closed his eyes for a second and sighed.

"I thought you might want to perhaps...ah...suck me," He stumbled.

God, for some reason this was turning me on.

"Suck you? After I let you fuck me and cum inside of me, now you want me to suck your cock and lick your cum off of it like some slut?"

Uhhhhmmmm, it felt so kinky to say that! He watched me for a moment; he could see how heavy I breathed and knew I wanted him to call me a slut.

"Yes, Mom, suck me."

He lowered his wet cock to my lips.

"Suck me...Mom...be a slut for me," He whispered intensely watching me.

Although my daughter was in my bedroom probably screwing my husband I gave out a low moan of pleasure from being called a slut. Tommy bent his spread open legs and lowered his cock until the wet tip touched my lips smearing the cum across them.

Without changing position I looked into his eyes and opened my mouth.

"Oh, that's a good slut, now take my cock and suck it," He whispered.

Again, my son managed to curl my toes from pleasure of hearing him call me that. It was weird but I loved to be called a slut.

Without saying anything I allowed him to slide his wet cock into my opened mouth until the big head pressed against the back of my throat. That's when I wrapped my lips around the warm shaft and sucked hard.

"Uhhhhmmmm, I love it Mom, you're such a SLUT," He whispered emphasizing the magic word.

"Uggghmmm," I moaned from around his cock.

I sucked and licked until his cock was completely cleaned that's when I allowed him to pull it out of my mouth. He took a step back and I stood up while keeping my legs close together so nothing would drip out.

I was ready to go upstairs but yet I hesitated. Being with Tommy meant so much to me. As if sensing my thoughts he walked up and hugged me.

"Thank you Mom, it was so special. Every time I'm with you it feels so right, so amazingly wonderful, I just can't describe it. I wish we could be together more often," He whispered in my ear.

I hugged him back with all the love I felt for my son.

"I love you son, I feel the same way, I love being with you."

Determined I pulled myself away from him.

"But now it's time for your slut to go upstairs and take care of your Dad," I whispered.

He smiled.

"Mom, you're not mad I called you that are you?" He sounded concerned.

"Are you kidding me? I love it, you did everything right. Can't you tell? I came hard."

I gave him one last kiss and walked upstairs.

When I walked up to my bedroom door I stopped for a moment and listened. I heard muffled sounds and what sounded like moaning coming from inside which could only mean one thing, my daughter was fucking my husband.

Taking a very deep breath I opened the door and walked inside closing it right behind me. I was surprised at what I saw.

Kristy was in exactly the same position as last time she was here, between John's legs sucking his cock. Her young mouth worked his engorged member with perfection keeping him on the edge but not letting him cum.

She looked at me when I walked in and smiled continuing the blow job she was giving her Dad.

"Kate? Is that you?" John asked when he heard the door.

He was still tied up and blindfolded, he probably only suspected it was someone else giving him a blow job.

"Yes honey, enjoying yourself?" I asked him and walked up to the bed.

I sat down beside him watching Kristy handle his cock. Her blowjob skills have definitely improved.

"Oh god, you have no idea. Your friend here is very mysterious...Ohhhh yeah...she would not say a word no matter how much I tried to get her to say something."

Thank god! I gave Kristy a silent thank you.

"She likes it that way, less talk and more action."

Watching her suck her Dad's cock was making me hot.

"She is so good...ohhhhh...nice...uhhhhhh."

"So John, did you ever have two woman give you a blow job at the same time?" I asked ready to join the action.

"Oh my god! That is one of my fantasies! Honey, please take that blind fold off, I have to see this," He pleaded.

"No, no, no...If you want this you'll have to keep it on."

"But why?" He asked frustrated.

"Because it's your daughter who's sucking your cock right now!" I wanted to say.

"Because it's more intense this way," I said instead.

I slithered down to lay beside his cock and watched Kristy's mouth suck and lick. She watched me for a moment and then took John's cock out of her mouth. She leaned over and planted a wet kiss on my mouth sliding her tongue inside. I returned my daughter's kiss forgetting I just sucked her brother's wet cock and some of his cum was probably still in my mouth.

When Kristy put John's cock back in her mouth I brought my mouth closer and extending my tongue, licked the slick shaft.

"Oh my god...yes..." John whispered.

He felt my tongue on him while Kristy's mouth was wrapped around his cock. I twisted my head to the side and pressed my lips to his cock opening my mouth enough so my lips wrapped half way around the shaft. I sucked while my daughter bobbed her head up and down in a constant blow job.

We continued this for several minutes then switched. I swallowed his cock while Kristy sucked the shaft from the side. This continued until I couldn't stand it anymore, I needed to fuck him.

"Ok, god Ok, I want it, I want that cock," I shouted.

I was so hot, my pussy so wet I just wanted to fuck again. I moved up and straddled John, my feet on either side of him facing Kristy who was still between John's legs. Since I was reclined and supported by my hands I looked at my daughter meaningfully.

She grabbed her Dad's cock and positioning it at the entrance to my pussy hole held it there until I lowered myself a bit. The head of John's cock slid into my love tunnel spreading my lips apart with its thickness.

"Oh fuck yeah," I moaned.

As soon as my daughter let go of it, I collapsed on top of that cock impaling myself with one motion until my pussy lips were touching his balls and the tip of his cock touched my cervix deep inside me. I brought my feet up and placed them on top of his knees, spread open as far as his legs were and supporting myself with my hands in the back I lifted my ass up.

"Oh fuck," My husband moaned as his cock slid out of my pussy.

I kept the head of his cock inside my hole just barely.

Kristy watched amazed with wide eyes, she had a front view inches away from the action taking it all in. Again I dropped my ass until I felt his balls on my pussy lips and the all familiar ticking in my cervix.

I begun the laborious effort of lifting myself up and dropping down, fucking myself in front of my daughter who intensely watched the action from inches away.

My pussy felt so slippery and his cock so moist it took no effort to take all that meat inside me.

Kristy moved up a bit, right between my opened legs. Her face and mouth were about an inch away from my pussy and suddenly...suddenly my dear daughter's tongue thrust out of her mouth and raked across my clit.

"Ahhhhhhhh..." I moaned watching her.

I felt the wet slithery tongue touch my love button and even slide down a bit between my wet lips. Would she...would she eat me while I fucked John? Oh god, this was so kinky!

I lifted myself up and held there for a moment until she looked up at me from between my legs. She placed her tongue on her Dad's shaft and held it there while I slowly pushed myself down on top of the cock.

When my dilated hole reached her tongue she did not flinch, she kept it there sliding it across my slit until her tongue reached my clit. That's when she enveloped my clit with her mouth and sucked hard.

"Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyy fuckinggggggg goddddddddd!" I screamed.

Being deeply impaled on top of a cock and having my daughter suck the shit out of my clit at the same time put me to the top of the erotically extreme feeling building inside of me.

"Oh Jesus honey, what is happening, god tell me!" John couldn't see a damn thing.

"ohhh...ohhh...ohhh...she's...she's sucking my clit, oh fuck!"

Lifting myself up I watched my young daughter let go of my clit and run her tongue along my slit until she came to her Dad's wet cock. That's when she wrapped her mouth around the shaft sucking hard.

"Oh fuck!" John moaned.

I realized Tommy's cum I had inside of me must have dripped out and Kristy was probably sucking it but I didn't care. I intensely watched my slut daughter as I lowered myself down again letting her tongue slide across my slit and her mouth clamp around my clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I'mmmmmmm...cummmmmmming!" I screamed and released.

I couldn't take it anymore. I opened up and let go of everything letting the fastest orgasm I ever had take over my body. I heard my screams as if in the distance and felt my daughter's mouth and tongue lick, lash and suck my clit while I enjoyed the incredible feeling.

After a few crazy and erotic moments I was done. Weakened I slumped to the side letting my husband's cock slide out of my wet pussy. Kristy immediately took his cock into her mouth.

"Oh Kate, you came so quick, ahhhh...uhhhmmmm," John moaned while our daughter sucked him.

I weakly got up and slid down off the bed taking up a position on the ground beside my daughter. I watched as she lovingly sucked her Dad's cock. After a moment, she smiled and offered his cock to me. I smiled back and took it in my mouth. We took turns sucking him for a few moments.

I had his cock in my mouth when suddenly I noticed Kristy get up and straddle John getting herself into position I was earlier.

I looked at her shaking my head from side to side in a silent "NO". I could not allow her to fuck her father.

Kristy gave me begging look without saying a word and hovering over her Dad slid down a bit. Her hairless pussy was still few inches away from John's cock and my mouth but I gave her a dangerous look.

She didn't listen, she moved down a bit more watching me, pushing how much she could get away with. Her pussy was moist, with her lips slightly separated showing me her pink insides. I was fascinated by it and the situation forgetting for a moment what she wanted until those moist lips touched the cock I had in my mouth.

"Oh god NO!" I thought in panic.

My daughter's and my husband's sexual organs touched for the first time. Even though my lips were wrapped around the head of John's cock, I was able to look up at my daughter and notice her eyes rolled to the back of her head in a display of pleasure.

Her pussy pressed against the hard shaft made her lips spread apart wrapping themselves around the hard meat with moist tenderness.

"No, I have to stop this, this is so wrong!" My mind continued a futile attempt to take action.

But I didn't, I stayed with the cock in my mouth waiting to see what my daughter would do next. She smiled at me from above and very slowly, almost unnoticeably, moved her pelvis up and down sliding her pussy slit along the length of John's cock. Her moist pussy quickly coated his cock with her wetness.

"As long as I have my mouth over his cock she can't fuck him," I thought to myself.

As time dragged on her movements became more pronounced and soon her pussy slit was sliding up and down with eagerness the whole length of his cock.

"Ohh...ohhh...uhhhmmm...ohhh...uhmmm..."

Kristy begun whimpering with sexual pleasure in a low tone. Suddenly she brought her slit up to my lips smearing her wetness across them.

"Oh God..." I moaned, I wanted so much to let go of John's cock and lick my lips!

She did it again this time she pressed those hot pussy lips against my mouth for a moment. I couldn't stand this anymore. I let go of the cock and swept my tongue against her wet slit. I noticed the head of John's cock press against her pussy folds as she hungrily searched for it with her love hole.

I pulled his cock back at the very last moment and put my mouth over the wet cock head tasting my daughter on it.

Kristy grimaced and again pressed her pussy against the shaft sliding up and down. I knew she wanted to fuck him but I couldn't let her.

Suddenly Kristy lifted herself up and hovered over the cock, right in front of my face.

"She wants me to eat her! Oh god, she wants me to eat her pussy!"

I let go of John's cock and slid my tongue the length of my daughter's dripping pussy until I reached her clit. I wrapped my mouth around it and sucked just like she did to me.

"Ohhhhhh...uuuhhhhmmm...yessssssss...." She moaned.

I knew it was dangerous for her to say anything but John was probably in heaven at the moment and probably didn't notice.

When I let her go she slid down along John's cock making another whimpering sound and looked at me placing her feet on John's knees in the same fashion I had earlier. She was pressed against his cock so hard her pussy lips almost entirely wrapped around his shaft. Her legs were obscenely spread open and the head of John's cock was sticking out from the top of her slit making it look like it was her cock!

"Oh God!" I moaned and pressed my mouth to her pussy.

I started licking my daughter's pussy and my husband's cock at the same time slithering my tongue up and down the pussy lips and shaft which was wrapped in those lips with uncontrollable lust. I wanted more of her...I wanted more of him! I licked and sucked.

John begun slow thrusting movements while his cock was sandwiched between my mouth and our daughter's pussy. He was...he was fucking us!

Kristy raised herself up again, her pussy sliding higher and higher very slowly while pressed against him until the tip of John's throbbing cock was pressed against the opening of her fuck-hole. I watched as his slow thrusts dilated that fuck hole allowing the tip of the cock to slide in.

For some unknown reason I...I continued to lick her pussy, watching as if hypnotized as my husband's cock slid inside our daughter. Inch by inch he slid inside of her while I twirled my tongue around her clit until she was firmly impaled on top of him. I stopped bringing her pleasure and looked up.

"Oh yes...oh yes...you feel so damn good," My husband moaned.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers