All Comments on 'Slut Wife - A Stable of Lovers'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
I'm surprised

Surprised that this 5 star story has, so far at least, failed to attract the usual crowd of ignorant, narrow-minded, and intolerant wannabe critics expounding on the fact that:

1. The writer is a sick pervert.

2. The story is in the wrong category.

3. They don't like the lifestyle of the protagonists.

None of which have anything to do with the quality of writing displayed by the story.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 11 years ago
Mmmm More!!!!!

I love this series of stories!! Got some new ideas for my hubby, hehe. Annie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
slut

You are a dirty slut.....good thing I like sluts.

To anyone who is getting mediocre, infrequent sex from a repressed wife/gf......try a slut. Really you don't know what you are missing. Hot sluts who take care of your male needs should be revered not denigrated.

Women are more open-minded than guys think. We keep it under wraps so s not to offend your delicate egos. Monogamous or polyamorous, you'll get better and more sex if she doesn't have to feed your delusions or deal with you shooting your mouth of to compensate for you sexual inadequacies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect wife of sho!

I love the story and how it develops. Also love how the wife flaunts her sexuality and lovers in front of her husband. Hope she wears a key to his cage around her neck in public. She'd make the perfect hot wife!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 8 years ago
If it is your thing

If willing cuckold stories are of interest this one is very well written.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

5 to offset this fag's 1 vote. Hey fuck wad go find a diseased cock and suck on it. Nurse it and get AIDS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story, great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
1272 Followers
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...