Slut Wife - Is Barb a Bad Bitch?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,267 Followers

"So how do you know what a guys intentions are?"

"I don't but I try to give it some thought rather than simply reacting based upon a purely female view of how we think they ought to behave."

"What do you mean?"

"My husband Grant explained it to me once like this. 'Barb most straight guys want to fuck you. Even if you aren't their ideal they still want to fuck you or are thinking about whether they do. Don't pretend otherwise and don't condemn them for it. If they try to convince you otherwise or always seem to have just the right thing to say they are likely full of shit. If they are a bit crude or rough around the edges but trying hard to look you in the eye there is a much better chance that they are genuine.'"

Travis let out a loud guffaw. "That is good advice. I wish more women understood that."

"Actually a bunch of things flowed from that little summary. I remember going out one night with a girlfriend not too long after that conversation. Before we left her house she was checking herself in the mirror and asked me how her ass looked in that dress. I told her it looked great because it did. But then two hours later some guy at the bar told her that she had a nice ass and she got pissed off. I could totally see having the same reaction but it also seemed kind of dumb to me. Sure he could have been more tactful, but what did she want? A guy who always says just the right thing or a genuine guy who really thinks she is attractive. It is a fundamental mistake we make when we confuse manners with character or quality of intent."

"You must be hell on guys in singles bars."

"I try not to be to be honest, but it is actually pretty rare that I find myself there anyway. Like Grant said I try to see men for what they are. That was very empowering. The same applies to situations in general - it is ok to be idealistic but don't put on blinders or rose coloured glasses."

"I find it very titillating that your tips on picking up guys comes from your husband. So how do you shut a guy down?"

"Well most of the time I don't at least not in that harsh sense. We all find ways to end conversations everyday without being rude or tactless. Maybe a bit more frequently for me because of my job and the fact that guys hit on me but I am used to it and frankly I enjoy talking to people so I don't see it as a burden."

"Then why do so many pretty girls complain about the attention?"

"I can't speak for them, but I think it is situation specific. In everyday life it is maddening to have to choose between dressing the way I want and avoiding misogynist bullshit. On there other hand if you go to a singles bar and dress to attract attention, 99% of the guys who approach you aren't going to be prince charming. Pretending or hoping otherwise is just stupid. And being terse or impatient with the guys that do approach is just bitchy. The bottom line is that either I control my circumstances or someone else will. It makes no sense to cede control then complain that things didn't go the way I hoped."

"So do guys ever get to you?"

"Yes, of course but only when their behaviour is genuinely inappropriate. And in that case I feel perfectly justified in telling them to fuck off without having to get too worked up. That is the only time that I think in terms of shutting a guy down. The rest of the time I am just socializing. As long as I am in control - which includes not needing anyone's approval - I don't have to worry about being steered somewhere I don't want to go."

"And I do love when you are in control Barb."

"I know you do darling. I know you do." Smiled Barb.

"So what did the guy at the bar say to you?"

"He asked me who I thought was going to win the SuperBowl this year. I thought that was kind of original and it made me laugh. I told him the Lions and that made him laugh. He asked if he could buy me a drink. I said no because I am on a date. He asked for my number and I also said no, but if the Lions do win I'll have a drink back here with him the friday after."

"So what if the Lions win?"

"I guess I have a date. But it is only a drink so what the hell. And seriously what are the chances of the Lions winning the SuperBowl."

"Not high, but I guess they have one more fan now at least for this season."

"Exactly. Everybody wins. Now I think its is time for us to go Travis."

Travis paid the bill then followed Barb out of the restaurant. He liked walking behind her to see how other men (and some women) watched her. When they were within her field of vision their glances at her were subtle and stealthy as if not to offend her on the slight chance that they had a chance. But when she was past them or looking the other way their eyes sized up her whole body like hundreds of eyeballs caressing her body. Travis was invisible to them. Most didn't care if he saw them ogling his date.

Barb knew it. Even one on one she usually sympathized with the men that were straining to keep their eyes focussed in the right place. She was adept at finding ways to turn away briefly or redirect her gaze to give them an opportunity to sneak a glance at her figure. She knew it gave them pleasure.

Every man from the table to the waiting limo took notice as she passed by. Once in the car she told the driver to take them to Travis's hotel. As they entered the lobby they passed the hotel bar. Barb contemplated playing a little game with Travis. Have him wait and watch in a dark corner while she went alone to the bar and waited for men to hit on her.

"Another night she thought." It would have turned him on but she was anxious to get him up to the room. She knew he was tired and she was anxious to get at his thick juicy cock.

When they were in the elevator Barb put out her hand and without a word Travis handed over the security card for his room. When the exited the elevator he followed her down the hall. She opened the door, entered and put her purse on the table near the entry. She walked into the room and he followed. As the door swung shut Barb turned and put both arms around Travis's neck and gave him a long deep kiss. With their noses almost touching and her large breasts pressed against him she smiled and said. "Take off your clothes and hang them up in the bedroom closet."

Barb stepped back a couple steps and folded her arms under her full braless tits and watched him undress. When he was bending down to remove his socks she pulled her dress up over her head in one fluid motion. So when Travis stood straight again she was standing in front of him with nothing but her heels and g-string. He saw her tits bounce free and his cock was immediately stiff. Barb smiled and handed him her dress. "Hang this up too please darling."

When Travis returned Barb was wearing a fishnet top. It hid nothing but seemed to make her boobs look even bigger and more delicious. She was looking at the room service menu. As he walked up she turned to meet him reaching out to grab his hard cock and pull him closer. While he stood in front of her she slowly stroked and lightly traced her manicured fingernails all around his scrotum and juicy cock. The she looked him in the eye. "I was thinking about maybe having a little snack but I am not quite sure what I want yet. So why don't you be a good boy and eat my ass for a moment while I decide."

Barb turned her back to him and opened the room service menu on the table in front of her. As Travis knelt behind her she looked over her shoulder with a smile and said. "Oh you might as well just take off my panties. I don't think we will be needing those for a while."

Travis peeled her skimpy panties slowly down her voluptuous body until she stepped out of them. Then Barb set her feet about two feet apart so that Travis could access her full firm ass. He slowly traced his hands up the back of her thighs. Barb always kept herself very clean so he loved the sweet smell as he pushed his face between her soft ass cheeks, licking up and down pushing deeper with each stroke. When his hands got up to her cheeks he pulled them apart and focussed his tongue on a proper rim job.

As he pushed his tongue deeper Barb could no longer focus on the menu. Her hands leaned onto the side table where the menu lay and she looked into the mirror directly in front of her, smiling at herself as she watched her own beautiful body move in response to Travis's attention. She noticed that she was not wearing the nipple jewelry that she knew he liked as she looked at her big beautiful tits swing forward with her torso.

"MMMM, that will be enough for now thank you darling." Said Barb. As Travis stood she turned to face him and kissed him full on the mouth to show her appreciation. Then as she went back to gently stroking his hard cock she told him what she planned to order from room service. He had nothing to add.

Barb grabbed her purse and pulled out a small jewelry case. She opened it to reveal 4 different nipple rings and studs then asked Travis to pick a pair. He picked the ones that looked like little barbells. She put them in his hand then stood smiling with her tits pointed towards him. She knew he loved putting them in and man handling her tits at the same time, which he did just as he had so many times before.

"Why don't you have a seat and turn on the game while I make you a drink darling?"

Travis happily obliged and was comfortably situated on the couch watching a baseball game when she brought him his drink.

Then without a word Barb got down on her knees and pushed his legs apart. She gently tugged on his cock to get him to slouch down on the seat so his package was hanging off the edge. Then she dropped to all fours, pulled her face up to his rock hard cock and set about pleasuring her man while he watched the game.

First she playful licked his cock head, taking it in her mouth and pressing her tongue against his pee hole. Then she released it and licked and sucked each of his full balls while she enjoyed the weight of his fat cock against her face. She could tell they were full, but she still gently tugged on each until she heard an audible gasp from Travis. Then she pressed his cock to one side while she ran her lips up the other side until she could "catch" his bobbing cock head in her mouth. Once she had his throbbing purple helmet under control she pulled him in with suction while crawling forward so that she slowly wrapped her mouth then her throat around his manhood. Travis could feel the gag and slurp as she welcomed him into her, but she did not slow his entry into her velvet tunnel. In this position with her head up and back she could give him a direct entry to her throat.

Barb bobbed back and forth before deep throating him for as long as she could endure the lack of oxygen. Then she pulled back leaving a layer of saliva coating his fat dick and dripping from her chin. But she kept his cock head in her mouth while she caught her breath, licking and sucking on the most sensitive part.

For the next several minutes Barb alternated between plunging his fat cock into her mouth and teasing the head, bringing him rapidly towards ejaculation. All the while she felt her own big luscious tits swing between her arms.

Finally she felt the tell tale twitch of Travis's powerful hips and heard the quickening of his breath that told her he was about to feed her his cum. She quickened her pace but not as deep as before so that she could focus on his cock head. It was just at the opening to her throat when the first spurt of cum erupted and seemed to go straight into her stomach. Travis kept spurting his cum into her mouth as she struggled to swallow every drop. When he was done Barb held his dick softly in her mouth, with no pressure on the sensitive tip just a warm soft cleaning before she pulled back and let it flop out of her mouth.

After a moment Barb got up. Room service knocked on the door as she strode over to the mirror to look at her face and see just a bit of cum on her chin. She scrapped it into her mouth and swallowed it as she turned towards the door.

Barb loved being comfortably naked in front of people and felt a tingle of excitement. The room service waiter was briefly taken aback and Barb let him take his time before meeting her eye - just standing there holding the door open for him and on full display. She gave him a warm smile and invited him in without the least bit of shame or discomfort (at Travis's parties Barb was naked in front of closed men all the time). He rolled the cart into the room and nervously handed the cheque to Barb who signed and added a generous tip.

When he had left, Barb positioned the cart behind the couch and curled up next to Travis to enjoy a snack of oysters and strawberries and wine. For the next hour she was his favourite sexy, stripper server girl. And when the game as over it was Barb's turn to get fucked.

He turned off the TV and she snuggled in next to him to give him a hand job. Once he was hard he motioned her to get on top of him. Barb swung one leg over him and positioned herself straddling and facing him. She used her hand to guide his fat dick, first brushing it along the length of her hungry pussy to make sure it was wet enough. Then she lowered herself onto him. Barb felt a wave of pleasure as his dick slowly spread her open while his powerful hands groped her big tits and sucked on her hard nipples.

Travis leaned into her with one powerful arm wrapped around her back so that she could arch her back while he feasted on her tits and filled her with dick. Barb started slowly but had a hard time controlling herself as she absorbed the pleasure of impaling herself on him faster and harder. She soon tired in that position as her body started to shiver with orgasm.

Travis took over, wrapping one powerful arm under each leg end up behind her back. He lifted her up so that her quivering body lay on his arms like a cradle with his fat cock buried balls deep in her pussy. In a semi bent over position he used his hips and arms to pump her pussy. After a few strong strokes her orgasm overwhelmed her. She shuddered and her vibrating pussy struggled to squirt around Travis big dick. He quickly pulled himself out of her followed by her gushing orgasm. She lay in his arm cradle for several seconds as her orgasm peaked then slowly faded.

And when she opened her eyes he knew she was ready so he positioned his dick and slowly, gently fed it into her again. She gasped and almost wriggled off of him but he was having none of it...he wasn't done fucking her yet and she knew it. Within a few strokes Travis kicked it into high gear again, fucking her hard. He was ramming her to another orgasm as he approached one himself. When she was past the crest of hers he pulled out and stood over her stroking his juicy cock. Just as she gained her composure he shot his thick load of cum all over her tits and face. When he was done he leaned in so she could suck his cock clean before licking the cum off of her own tits.

Before long the lovers were sound asleep in bed.

The next day Barb got up mid-morning and quickly rinsed off in the shower. She put back on the outfit from the night before plus the nipple studs. What the hell?" She thought. "It's not like the hotel staff don't know she came here to fuck Travis."

By the time she was ready to leave Travis was awake. She came to him and they kissed and thanked one another. As they walked towards the door together he stopped and gently held her arms from behind. They were standing next to a round table in the entrance hall as he kissed her neck and whispered in her ear. "Would you like to go home with a present for Grant."

Barb's neck went to gooseflesh as she quietly responded. "Yes."

Travis bent Barb over the table and she softly complied. He lifted up her dress and pulled her panties aside. His fingers told him she was plenty wet so he immediately stuffed his dick into her. It was a rough, urgent quickie. Within a few minutes he dumped a load of cum into her pussy, pulled out of her and repositioned her panties over her slutty pussy. Then she left.

Barb walked down the hallway texting Grant to meet her at home while she strained to hold his present inside. She never felt sluttier than she did striding through the hotel lobby with the first bits of leaking cum running down her inner thigh.

The cab ride home was not a short one, but she still thought Grant must have moved awfully fast to be ready at the front door with her latte. But he did and he was.

She smiled as she walked up the driveway and saw him waiting there. Barb thanked him for the latte and told him she had a gift for him. Grant knew instantly what it was.

When they got inside Barb set her latte on the table beside the couch, pulled off her dress, sat down and cocked one leg up onto the couch. She told Grant to strip which he did in record time. She was sipping her latte when he approached his prize.

First he licked up the insides of her thighs cleaning off all the cum that had leaked. Then he pushed his lips up along the sides of her wet panties and slurped out the cum that threatened to leak away. Then he slowly pulled down her panties, hungrily licking and swallowing all the gooey cum smeared around her pussy. When he had gobbled all he could from the outside of her pussy and her panties Grant put his lips around her pussy and spread her with his tongue to release what was left inside. Another substantial volume of cum flowed down his tongue into his waiting mouth.

After she was cleaned Grant carried on her licking her pussy while she got out her smart phone out to check messages. There were texts and messages from all of the partners imploring her to call. She chose to call back Tony who picked up the phone immediately.

"Hi Barb."

"Hi Tony."

"I heard about your conversation with Bob. So sorry about that. Listen you know we don't agree with all that. Stephanie is gone and you can have the money you requested." Said Tony anxious to get to the point.

"Thanks for that Tony. I am sorry to have to put you in that situation and I appreciate you making it happen. Why don't you let me show you my appreciation during tomorrow afternoon's game?"

"I'd love that Barb."

"Great, any time after 1:00 and bring Brad if he wants to come." Said Barb keenly aware of the word play.

She would make it up to Bob too but at a later date. While she was happy with the outcome she was mildly irritated at his weakness and mealy-mouthed approach.

Maybe she had demanded too much, but they were going to get their money's worth. Maybe she was a bad bitch, but Stephanie is the one that forced the matter. Oh well, this is what Barb wanted and she was entitled as anybody to get what she wanted.

Barb looked down at Grant who was still licking her pussy. She felt a tingle as she asked him. "Do you want to fuck me Grant?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"Then why don't you come up here and fuck this slutty pussy right now..."

policywank
policywank
1,267 Followers