All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Is Barb a Bad Bitch?'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Am I interested in this person?

That is the question. The answer is no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
we all wish you were a non-person dear annony!!!

gave the story a 5!!!

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedabout 9 years ago
love it

As always I love your story. Thanks for submitting.

The visceral appeal of such a woman is that her sexual enjoyment is pure. She isn't limiting herself to protect her man's ego or pretending he is the greatest ever or the only one. Experiencing her pleasure is so much more rewarding as a result. It is tough to go back to any other woman.

Unfortunately some people would rather cultivate their own illusions and in the process suppress the parts that scare them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 stars

I really liked your story, but then I also like the genre.

Of the seven negative comments I see before me, five have absolutely nothing to do with the story and everything to do with a moral judgment of the characters. One purports to attack the quality of the writing but spews so much venom as to undermine credibility. The first very brief comment at least addresses a lack of connection with the character.

Unfortunately, we are conditioned to expect characters that we like or who get punished in stories that always get wrapped-up in a nice neat formulaic way that fits with our view of how the world should be. But this particular genre really brings out the judgmental assholes who really should be reading trashy romance novels or watching Disney films where they can know in advance that the outcome will fit within their limited field of vision.

What tells me the story is reasonably well written is not so much my own enjoyment (because I like the genre) but the fact that it stirs so many strong emotions among those who don't like it.

craigoolcraigoolabout 9 years ago
Don't listen...to the haters

If they don't have something constructive to say about your writing, just delete their comments. As Literotica itself says on the "Moderate Public Comments" page "As the author of this submission, you are responsible for moderating the public comment board. That means you can delete any comment for any reason."

Anonymous can't write. They can't help you. All they can do is take out their anger at themselves on you. Don't assist in their self abuse.

One simple example from the first page "Barb wasn't trying to be hurtful. Even though she had always made it clear they were not exclusive, Bob was the kind of man who needed to be reminded. " versus "Barb isn't trying to be hurtful. Even though she has always made it clear they are not exclusive, Bob is the kind of man who needs to be reminded. " Simply change from past tense to present tense. More impact, more immediacy.

Literotica is for authors. Anyone who wants to see our work is welcome. But those who hate our work, not because of the work itself, but because of their own prejudice should not have a voice here. You are a good writer, keep writing. Really enjoyed Barb as a character, hope you write about her again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
An interesting approach to the camouflage cuck story. Maybe she'll mary Grant again . . .

so he can be real and truly cucked. Right now he's just a sissy boy distraction, and Barb deserves a real wimp to fuck over. She was right to dump him as a husband, and she can do whatever she likes that does not include cruelty, disrespect, or perversion. It would be interesting to see if you can make this a cuck story without a real cuckolded husband. I don't think I will around to find out; this was quite enough of Barb and her mindless descent into endless casual sex. Shouldn't succeeding chapters be in Erotic Couplings, or Romance, or Fetish? There's no loving wife in this story.

And I don't apologize to those who think comments should be restricted to issues like grammar, syntax, spelling, etc. If you write a story that celebrates perversion, cruelty, violence, rape, or other human denigrations, you should expect to be called the pervert you are. And if you enjoy reading such feces, you should seek help.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
and if you read these stories (all of them) and then bitch and complain

about them you realy, really, really, need help you fucking retard dear annony!!! Why don't you go back into your hole with your mother and family and bitch to them. We have enough crazy around her you dumb ass MF

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
I'm only telling the truth deadr annony you fag!!

Come on tells up how many cocks have you sucked while reading these stories. I wonder how you can suck a cock and rad at the same time but you're a professional cock sucker so you would know. So don't bitch at me you little fag I only tell the truth you're a sucker for LW cheating wives stories and we all know it

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
BTW asshole annnony I gave it another

5!!!!!

craigoolcraigoolabout 9 years ago
Hey Anonymous!

If you could write, you wouldn't be Anonymous.

If you put some skin in the game, your opinion would matter.

If you had anything but your own ego to contribute, you would have done it.

Your censorship, in all of its derogatory forms is counter to the principles of Literotica.

Stay civil, stay constructive, or have your foul comments deleted.

This story is the property of the author, not you. Your opinion is a fart. Sniff it yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5* for Bonnie, for Barb, for me, and anybody that enjoys strong female characters

She's what think you want but would scare your little boy pee-pee into a shrinking fit.

An honest, free, no bullshit woman. She wants you to want her and she wants you to deliver. If you can't get it up and keep it up and stay with it long enough to get her off, then don't apply.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow, what a hyporcrite.

"Your censorship, in all of its derogatory forms is counter to the principles of Literotica.

"Stay civil, stay constructive, or have your foul comments deleted.

This story is the property of the author, not you. Your opinion is a fart. Sniff it yourself."

Really. How about YOUR censorship? How about YOUR staying civil. (Well, ya can't really call it staying civil. To be able to stay civil you must first be civil, which this person isn't.)

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
cicil is what we get when we don't have your fucking asshole comments around dear annony

so don't go away mad just fucking go away!! Gave it a 5

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

That was a very entertaining story, I liked the fact that she divorced before she became every mans wetdream

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Read

I read this story on a rainy Saturday afternoon in Florida and I got vrry wet in the process. Looking forward to meeting some men tonight. -Patricia (Florida)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Good story. I liked a story of an unabashedly sexual woman, but I lost it a bit with the submissive response from her husband. It was a great story without that. I gave it 4 for the contrast to other stories here, but it would have been a 5 if the author could have restrained from humiliating the husband.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the crazy fucking retard annony's 1 vote!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 8 years ago
Double standards?

She "threw her husband out of the house for cheating" but expects to be condoned for all her sexual activities.

Standard of writing good; but if we are to suspend any moral judgement of her activities, it's a bit paradoxical that in practically the first sentence she does the opposite.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

dear annony you big fat old ugly fag! Your mother runs the ISIS whore house and your sister is the only whore in there. 5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
1273 Followers
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...