Slut Wife - Join the Club Literally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,232 Followers

Gary pulled himself up into a squat position and slowly inserted his long thick cock into her soft welcoming pussy as they looked one another in the eye. She gave the tiny shiver of a horny slut as he brushed her clit then pushed his dick head past it. Tina moaned, arched her back as the full length of his cock entered her. She had no problem taking all of him but she was snug and warm and wet. Though she had brought him nearly to orgasm he managed to control himself long enough to give her a good fucking before he pulled out and stood before her stroking his cock. Tina instinctively leaned forward and took it deep in her throat. She eased back, maintaining suction until she felt his hips buck and his cock twitch as he fed her his cum. Powerful and voluminous she struggled to swallow it all, leaving a bit to dribble off of her sultry lips.

"Thank you Gary. I sure hope Sophie had as much fun as I did." Again his cock twitched at the mention of her name even though he was spent.

In the other private room Rob had been lustily kissing and caressing Sophie. She was a rare find. A deeply sexual woman without pretense or insecurity. She soon had herself wrapped around him, using her fit hamstrings to pull herself onto his hard cock as he thrust into her over and over again. He too pulled out of her when he was ready to come and fed her a load of cum from his delicious cock.

Both pairs took their time leaving the private area. When Gary and Tina came into the main room they saw Rob and Sophie at the bar. They were acting familiar and close. She had her arms around his neck and he had his around her waist, occasionally brushing and squeezing her ass eliciting a smile and gentle kiss each time. This was not forced or contrived. They were lovers now, at least for the moment. Gary stopped and suggested they sit down across the room. "Let's give them some time." said Gary with his arm around Tina's waist.

"This man is a natural." thought Tina

After another hour passed the four of them came together again. Sophie casually left Rob's arms and fell into Gary's while Tina did the opposite. They exchanged numbers and left the club.

Once in the car, Gary looked at his lovely wife and said "That was fun."

"Yes it was." responded Sophie.

Neither said anything more on the ride home. They were on the same wave length and they knew it.

In the days before marriage Sophie often had sex with more than one man in a single day. It wasn't simply happenstance. It made her feel slutty and dirty and she liked that. He didn't know it but Gary was usually her "go to" guy. Anytime, day or night she was welcome in his bed. Usually if she had been with another man she showered first or if she didn't have time to shower she would direct him away from oral sex. She knew most men would not want to lick a freshly fucked pussy. However, on a few occasions Gary had resisted all attempts at deflection and ate her freshly fucked pussy anyway. He didn't know that was the case then but had fantasized about it more than once.

The few times she had fucked other men at the swingers club she always went straight to the shower when she got home. This night when they walked in the front door Gary couldn't wait another second. He tore off her skimpy dress, carried her to the couch, spread her legs and got down on his knees. As Sophie lay there spread and available with her hand in his hair she knew that her sex with Rob was part of what had Gary so horny. She wondered if he had always been this way. Maybe this is why he had always been the "go to" guy. Maybe this is what he wanted all along. She felt like a slutty dirty girl again. And it was better than ever because she was realizing that Gary liked it this way too.

Over the coming months they hooked up with Tina and Rob inside and outside the club. The connection between the four of them was the highlight of their swinging experience. In many ways, Tina saw everyone a little more clearly than they saw themselves or each other. She became the catalyst for Sophie's understanding of Gary's true nature and Gary's understanding of Sophie's inner slut.

Tina was soon convinced that these two were a natural slut wife and cuckold. She asked her friend Irena if they could be considered for membership in the club. Irena agreed that she should raise the topic with them, starting with Sophie naturally.

Tina first made Sophie aware of the asymmetrical relationship she had with Rob. Until that point all of their sex play had been as a foursome. Tina started to spend time with Sophie alone and slowly let it be known that she saw other men without Rob but the opposite wasn't true. Sophie was pretty sure Gary had not been as sexually active as she had prior to marriage. She found that titillating and interesting, but hadn't considered a life where that was explicit.

Eventually she asked Tina about how her and Rob came to this place in their sex lives. Tina had never not been a slut when with him and he had always wanted little more than her. In time it grew into a fetish. He gets laid all the time now but via the clubs or other women Tina knows. However, there never has been any rule or agreement. He is free to pursue other women but just doesn't. She explained that there are lots of different variations of their lifestyle and maybe the best explanation would be by way of reference to the "other" club they attended. The lady who runs the club had put together an orientation summary and maybe that would help explain. One day Tina brought it to lunch and gave it to Sophie to take home and review.

..........................................................................

Welcome to Slut Wife Club.

We are an exclusive private members club for couples in wife led relationships. Our goal is to provide an environment in which our members can interact with other members who share our sexual preferences.

Background

My name is Irena. I own and run the club with generous support from our members. Dominant by nature, I am head mistress.

As alternative lifestyle proponents, we are keenly aware that each relationship is unique and deserving of respect and acceptance. However, not all approaches are consistent with one another. For this reason, membership is subject to a rigorous assessment of fit and compatibility. We do not purport to have the right philosophy but we do set the tone for our members when they are at the club.

Female Sexuality

Women enjoy good sex. To the extent that we are more reticent to engage in sex than men it is because of the fact that it often isn't very good and is frequently followed by negative reinforcement.

We believe in three basic immutable facts.

Firstly, women are sexually superior. Our capacity for sex is effectively unlimited whereas male capacity is limited. Even a very satisfying lover cannot keep up with the frequency and variety requirements of a true slut. A willing woman can satisfy as many men as she chooses to enjoy.

Secondly, the first point is largely a by-product of the fact that the female orgasm is different and more elusive than the male orgasm. We aren't better, just different and more complex by nature.

Thirdly, societal pressures and dominance driven male delusion have built up to the point where women are effectively precluded from being honest with their sexual needs. For a sexually mature and desirous woman to achieve sexual satisfaction she must be with men who can overcome their conditioning and insecurities.

Polyamory

The wives in our club are polyamorous. They have regular sexual relations with multiple men. We simply provide a meeting place for those who are in this lifestyle. Our wives choose polyamory for a variety of reasons.

No man is the best ever all the time. We all have "off" nights and women crave variety as much as men. Being required to assuage male sensibilities puts up a barriers to honest communication and constrains his ability to be a better lover. For men, some sex may be better sometimes than others but unlike a woman he can almost always achieve a "happy ending".

Even when the sex is very good a woman may want more sex long after the man is done. This is not wrong. Denial reinforces the guilt and shame that has been pushed upon us for wanting fulfillment.

Women do think about multiple male partners at once and, unlike most men, are entirely capable of satisfying all of those partners.

Dating multiple men often reduces the expectations of each partner or sexual interaction which often makes the sex better. Not needing a single man to be the perfect and complete package allows a woman to relax and enjoy each man for what he offers. If the man's jealousy and insecurity are neutralized he also relaxes and enjoys himself more and the pair can develop a positive feedback loop.

Having to cater to a man's insecurities dampen's a woman's ardour. The need to filter her responses reduces spontaneity and frequently obliges her to forego something she truly desires. Over time her connection to her own basic instincts becomes clouded. Giving her freedom to be honest will increase her desire.

In purely physical terms, it is almost a statement of the obvious that a sexually mature woman would want multiple partners. She chooses otherwise for reasons personal to her, but it is rarely because the thought of being with other men never crossed her mind or because her significant other is the world's greatest lover.

Women have them same urges as men. The difference is that we have the power to make those fantasies come true.

For most of our members polyamory isn't a matter of finding a better man because their husband is inadequate. It is a matter of realizing that no one man is adequate to please a fully sexualized woman.

Why Not Equally Open Sex?

The most common question we receive is "Why is it ok for the woman to seek other sexual partners but not the man?"

There is no right answer, but in our approach it is a matter of necessity. Let me explain by way of comparison. As previously noted there are as many alternative lifestyles as there are couples. However, for this purpose I will simplify to three broad variations of sexually open lifestyles.

Swingers are couples that engage in sex with other couples on the primary basis that they play in pairs or at least in the same place at the same time. Open relationships involve committed couples who individually date other people. Hotwifing involves wife led relationships where the wife has sex with others but dictates the man's sexual activities.

These lifestyles are not mutually exclusive from one another or any number of other fetishes. Many of our members also attend swingers clubs. Some are in other alternative or traditional monogamous lifestyles and use the club as an outlet or fetish. That is all ok with us as long as they abide by our rules when in the club.

The best way I can think of to articulate the nature of our path is to recount what our members tell us of why they joined after having experience in an open or swingers relationship.

Many of those that came to us from the swinger lifestyle found that it was a source of sexual variety but sexual freedom and exploration was restricted somewhat by the format. They were still tied to their partner and their partners needs as well as the needs of the spouse in the other couple. Some felt pressured to accommodate others and jealousy is an ever present factor. These challenges are particularly evident among couples where one partner is notably more attractive or adventurous than the other. As one beautiful frustrated woman said to me "I spend my time fending off and occasionally having bad sex with average middle aged men so that my husband can get laid by their wives. Meanwhile I am obliged not to date the gorgeous single men who hit on me regularly." The issues usually come from the conduct of spouses more so than the clubs or social group which are usually open, welcoming.

Those that came to us from open relationships describe it as simply being free to date. A dilution of their marital commitment so that they can re-enter the singles scene but with more complications. For people who never thrived in the singles scene in the first place it can be very disappointing. The outside lovers tend to want to develop some kind of relationship which can take away from the partnership. Jealousy usually comes into the picture and sometimes turns the whole thing into a dating competition. In that case, the woman almost always wins, leaving the man at home or cruising singles bars in futility while his wife goes out on regular dates. As another woman said to me "It simply reduced our commitment in exchange for sexual variety rather than sexual depth. While I liked the extra male attention, they were less enlightened than my husband and often less satisfying. Dating guys (frequently jerks) just because they were handsome or had big dicks got old real fast."

Note that the common thread among the above anecdotes is that male conduct is the barrier to female sexual enlightenment. The compulsion to manage outcomes, compete, protect their insecurities or reinforce their egos lead men to create an environment that our female members find sexually oppressive or unappealing. The very fact of men trying to control the agenda turns them away and they do not want to or believe they should have to behave like a man to control their own sexual outcomes.

That is why the goal of hotwifing as we practice it is to transfer control to women. In principle we don't seek to deny male sexual satisfaction although this may occur to break the pattern of learned behaviour or indulge mutually stimulating fetishes. Along the way many men find that greater rewards are available than that which comes from sticking their dick into a woman as quickly and often as possible.

The transference of control to women is also one of the key reasons they are prepared to come to the club and share their sexuality openly. If men were permitted to cruise the club and treat it like a singles bar the women would flee or be far less open. Virtually all of our female members report that their sexual activity increases dramatically, including with their cuckolds and other cuckolds who are permitted by their wives. In the words of one of our male cuckold members "I have far more and better sex now than at any point in my life. All I had to do was realize that my wife's satisfaction was in conflict with my need to be the entire source of that satisfaction. Me delusions were impairing both of our sex lives."

Cuckold Training

We do not seek to diminish our men. We love them and want them with us. The purpose of cuckold training is simply to establish and help them internalize a more honest perspective of their wives and women. We are attempting to undo thousands of years of learned behaviour and myths that have come to be seen as truths. There are four main elements to our training regime.

Every cuckold must become accustomed to seeing his wife have sex with other men. They require repeated tangible evidence that other men offer something unique and beneficial to her sex life. In the process the cuckold will also see that no one man does it all and hopefully come to see himself as first among equals. He needs to understand that it isn't just him that is inadequate on his own, but all men. He will also gain a clear and objective perspective on what his wife enjoys, which will help him become a better lover. We generally consider that he needs to see her have sex at least 50 times, with a minimum of 10 different men and at least 5 times with more than one man at a time.

A period of chastity or denial of sex to the cuckold is also critical to their training. The requirements vary widely and are determined by the wife. The male biological imperative is very strong, something for which we true sluts are very grateful. However, the merest prospect of sex will be an untenable distraction for the man. For him to properly focus on his wife, whether in action or observation, we must remove any prospect of him having sex. The cuckold also learns how stimulating and rewarding can be this period of build-up. Immersed in desire and hyper-sensitive to their wife's sexuality many report that this suspended state of titillation is something they crave as part of all sexual encounters including ones were they are permitted to cum.

The cuckold must be laid bare. Naked and exposed at all times in the club he has no opportunity to delude himself or others about his physical gifts (or lack thereof). Ego and insecurities are largely neutralized and he will come to understand the implications, positive and negative, of the human body objectified.

Finally, the cuckold must learn to submit to his wife and mistress. The basic premise is to give the wife room to lead. However, given men's primal urge to assume the leadership role we must usually go to extra lengths before he can truly comprehend what is required. The club maintains a strict hierarchy of authority with women at the top. The cuckolds range of permitted activities are dictated by the wife. And he is required to perform tasks or accept circumstances which he would not normally accept. Eating of cream pies, leashing and referring to women as mistress are just a few of the tools utilized to condition the man to follow his wife's lead.

The training of the cuckold is also the wife's training in how he should be led and managed. Once the training is complete each couple finds their own equilibrium. Some men adapt very well to their new mindset while others may require ongoing reinforcement. Some couples delve deeper into fetish and others are comparatively traditional. The one constant is that each relationship is wife led.

Role of the Lovers

Lovers or Studs are men chosen by the club for their ability to contribute to broadening the sexual horizons of the female member. Unlike wives and cuckolds they are not members. The club regularly changes up the stable of lovers for the benefit of the members.

Some people refer to lovers as "Bulls" We don't subscribe to the philosophy of superior men being brought in to satisfy the wife and humiliate the husband. This approach implies the ongoing submission of women and the abandonment and emotional destruction of the cuckold which is inconsistent with our philosophy.

We aim for the lovers to be wonderful open-minded men who form positive relationships and interactions with wives and cuckolds. However, they are here for the wives' enjoyment. They are to be treated with respect but not idolized or praised for doing what every man naturally wants to do anyway.

Female Responsibility

The nature of our club involves men ceding control to women. The quid pro quo is that power must be used wisely to everyone's benefit and never abused. As a leader you forfeit the right to whine, complain, be vengeful or bitchy when things don't go your way. Hypocrites, back stabbers and power abusers undermine our cause and philosophy will be asked to leave.

As leaders, wives also have a deep responsibility to be open-minded about their cuckolds. It is quite likely that as you both explore your desires you will find things you didn't expect to find. It is incumbent upon the wife to be just as open as she is asking of her cuckold. You may find he likes to suck cock or is fiercely attracted to one of the other wives. You should help him explore these desires and, if it consistent with your philosophy, facilitate their indulgence. If this makes him less of a man in your eyes or arouses unmanageable jealousy then this may not be right for you.

It is to be expected that early on the woman will be focussed on her own needs and fulfillment. The club and its members will be patient and offer guidance as she learns to also be conscious of her cuckolds needs . She must continually ask herself if his training is broadening his horizons as well as hers? Is she presenting challenges he will overcome to their mutual benefit or grinding him under her heel? Are the other participants treating him well?

policywank
policywank
1,232 Followers