Slut Wife - Join the Club Literally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously our definition of acceptable behaviour is different from the norm. There are strong overtones of dominant/submissive and BDSM lifestyles. It is incumbent upon all members and lovers to try to understand each perspective and when a line should not be crossed.

In our club I am the authority. Having being in the lifestyle for a long time and supported by three wonderful cuckolds who are the centre of my life, I am well aware of where the line is and when it has been crossed. The forbearance and acceptance of our cuckolds is the cornerstone of this lifestyle so let me be clear on this point. I will not tolerate the kind of sneering disdain that is intended to hurt.

..........................................................................

Sophie read the orientation summary half a dozen times. It was kind of strident and fetish oriented. It seemed a bit extreme to her but she also couldn't put it out of her mind.

She didn't know how Gary would react, but she thought if anything he might be too inclined to jump in. Tina had already explained that contrary to what many people assume, it is often the cuckold who most thoroughly embraces this situation. And true slut wives depend on their cuckold for strength.

She presented it to Gary as just another club referred by Tina. They had both expressed reservations about the swingers club and this was just a variation to consider. He was keen to try.

Over a period of weeks they met with Irena several times until she was satisfied that they were a good fit for the club. Eventually she met them at the club and gave them a tour of the facility off hours. It was a nondescript single story building with few windows and a parking lot and primary entrance in back beyond an innocuous but secure entrance gate.

Inside the space was somewhere between a spa and a pub. They walked into a modest sized lobby where there was a single reception desk and three doors to other rooms. Irena met them there looking stunning as always. She was wearing a pencil skirt, back seam stocking, 4" patent leather heels and a tight fitted blouse with no bra. Almost severe but so sexy and warm in her manner.

"Sophie, Gary I am so pleased to see you." said Irena as she gave each of them a chesty hug and kiss on each cheek. "First things first. Since we are here in the club we will adopt all club policies. I know we aren't open right now but you need to get used to it." she said looking more at Gary than Sophie.

"Ok." said Gary.

"No its not ok on many levels cuckold. I was making a statement not asking a question so your assent was neither required or requested. If a question was being asked in the presence of your wife you will defer to her to provide the answer unless the question is clearly directed at you. If I should ask you a question to which I require a response it will be 'yes mistress'. And if you have a question you will address me first by saying Excuse me mistress. I know you were unfamiliar but I am confident you will not forget. Is that clear?"

"Uh....yes mistress."

"Good and that applies to any woman." Smiled Irena. Now over here on the left we have the entrance to the ladies change area, in the middle the lover's change area and on the right is the cuckold's change area. Wives may go anywhere they want except the administrative offices and mechanical room. Cuckolds are more restricted so let's start there." Irena took Gary's arm and directed him to the cuckold's change area.

Once inside she paused in front of a bench between two rows of lockers. "Take off your clothes Gary."

Excited and not wanting to rebuked again Gary took his clothes off quickly. Irena placed them in a locker with his name on it and took out of the locker a steel ring and a chain leash. She stepped towards Gary and took his balls in her hands gently pushing one then the other through the ring. His cock was still just soft enough for to pull it through the ring as last. The feel of her hand yanking his cock as the ring settled around the base of his package made his dick hard.

Irena smiled at him as she stroked him hard. "Be careful with this now cuckold. You can see that when your dick is hard the ring won't come off or go on. If it ever gets stuck just think of being trapped in this forever and your dick will get soft real fast."

Irena clipped the leash onto the ring and turned towards Sophie pulling Gary behind her. "He has a nice cock for cuckold."

She showed them around the change room. It had the usual stuff plus a nice hot tub and sauna. On the side opposite where they entered another door led to the cuckold lounge. It looked like a big sports bar - pool tables, TVs, video games plus an area of more fetish looking equipment and lots of chairs and couches. One long wall was all glass and looked over to the sluts lounge.

"So unaccompanied cuckolds are restricted to this lounge and their change room." said Irena clearing addressing Sophie but so that Gary could hear as she slowly walked the length of the room.

At the far end of the room was an opening to a hallway and a touch screen pad next to the opening. Irena continued. "This pad has the status of all the cuckolds in the club. There is a chip in his cock ring that identifies him and this wand...." She clipped it onto the ring around his cock and balls...."allows me to identify the cuckold and check his profile, permissions and requirements. You as his wife indicate what activities he is allowed to participate in and anything you require him to do. Before you leave we will do a run through and set him up for his first visit. Most of the settings are locked on default until his training is advanced and I see how he is doing."

Irena then unclipped the wand and continued into the hallway. It was darker here and there were doors on left and right with red and green lights above them. Some doors were in pairs.

"So this is the private area. Each of these doors leads to a private room and the double doors are a private room plus a viewing booth. Cuckolds are permitted in this area if they are led by any wife as long as his wife has granted permission to come here."

It was a long hallway that circled around 180 degrees before they walked into another large space.

"This is the wives lounge or the sluts lounge as the members called it most of the time." It also had some TVs and a bar but the rest was mainly deep booths lining the walls and a large open area more like a dance floor or reception hall. "You can see the cuckold lounge there on the other side of the glass. It is a very different feel isn't it. See this lounge is mainly where we pick our men. Lots of women go to the private rooms but like I said women have the run of the place. Your lover can fuck you right up against that glass if you like Sophie. And if you want to sit and relax in the cuckold lounge you can go anytime."

"Do wives go to the cuckold lounge often?" Asked Sophie.

"Oh yes all the time. There is actually a regular contingent in there. Each night we try to arrange for about 15% of the wives to spend time with the cuckolds. That is a ratio of almost 1 for every 7 cuckolds which is more than enough to attend to their needs."

"And in the sluts lounge?"

"There is usually about 4 men for every slut. Obviously we put physical characteristics as a high priority in how lovers are chosen, but they aren't simply here for their big cocks. We need them to be intelligent, mature, emotionally stable and in sync with our philosophy. I think you'll find we have an excellent group of gentlemen who will be just dying for a little piece of you Sophie."

"Now then I think that is the end of our tour except for the lovers change room and the sluts change room. Why don't you have a walk through there Sophie and I will walk Gary back to his locker. We will meet you back at reception."

Irena took her time. She walked a slow sultry gait swinging her arm just enough to tug on Gary cock ring with every stride.

Moments later Sophie and Gary were back in the car with new locker assignments and membership starting the next saturday.

..........................................................................

Saturday night couldn't come soon enough. Gary dressed in basic street clothes knowing he would just be leaving them in his locker anyway. Sophie dressed with her usual flair - slim fit jeans, high heels and a snub low-cut top - but nothing special. However, she had a small bag full of sluttier outfits.

When they got to the club about 9:00 p.m. there was already a buzz of activity. The lady at reception welcomed Sophie and directed her to the sluts change area where Tina was waiting for her. Gary was instructed to go prepare himself then come back to reception where Irena was going to meet him.

Inside the cuckold changing room, the others greeted him politely but otherwise left him alone. Gary undressed and fitted himself with the steel ring just as Irena had done. All the other cuckolds had the same hardware except the ones with full chastity cages. He felt comparatively comfortable in the locker room but completely exposed as he returned to the lobby.

As he approached the reception desk the lady there checked her watch, assessing the speed with which he had carried out her instructions Gary imagined. She smiled warmly and stepped out from behind the desk, took the leash from his hand and attached it to his steel ring. Then she introduced herself. Suzi was a stunning Japanese/American lady who looked every inch a slut.

Suzi looped the handle end of his leash around a hook on the side of the reception desk and turned to call Irena. "Gary, the new cuckold is here Irena. Yes, of course he is waiting patiently for you." Then she turned to Gary. "Mistress Irena will be along shortly. Wait here." she instructed.

It was probably 10 minutes before Irena arrived by which time dozens of people had seen him tethered to the reception desk. It was obvious which men were the lovers because they went to the correct change area. Several observed him there. He saw no judgment or disdain, but rather they seemed to be registering the fact that there must also be a new slut wife.......his slut wife.

When Irena arrived she simply grabbed his leash and said "Come."

They strolled through the cuckold changing area and emerged into the cuckold lounge. It was a visual feast of sexuality. Ten or so beautiful women were scattered about the room. Some were having sex with the men. Others were instructing the men to do various things from licking ass to sucking other men's cocks. Three men were strapped to tables where a petite brunette was teasing them each to the edge of orgasm before going to the next restrained male. And many men were just hanging out watching TV, drinking beer and playing pool.

"Oh there she is now." said Irena as she rushed over to the glass wall with Gary in tow.

And there was Sophie. She was wearing black hot pants that clung so tight he could see the lips of her slutty pussy, 4" black patent leather heels and a cable knit scoop necked half top that was struggling to contain her beautiful tits. She was talking to two men.....flirting.......touching their arms......finding any reason to brush her hard nipples across the one man's powerful bicep.....letting them put their arms around her and squeeze her full firm ass. One of the men was naked and stood in front of Sophie with a cock that was at least 3" bigger than Gary's. The room was full of beautiful women and hung studs.

"She is a natural Gary....and so are you." said Irena looking down at his rigid cock.

Sophie didn't see them watching her. The man next to her who was getting most of her attention put his arm around her waist and whispered in her ear. Sophie nodded and smiled and the two of them headed for the private rooms.

"Well it looks as though we can start your training right away Gary." noted Irena with obvious reference to seeing Sophie get fucked by another man. She led Gary to the private room area in just enough time to see Sophie and her stud enter one of the rooms. Irena led him into the viewing booth where they sat down to watch.

This guy was right out of central casting. Tall, muscular toned and tanned he must have been 6'4" and 230 lbs. Sophie stood before him and slowly undressed him obviously enjoying running her hands over his beautiful body. When she finally took of his boxer shorts, out sprung a thick long cock. It looked to be about 10" long and 6" around and elicited a subtle smile from Sophie.

Gary's own cock was hard enough to cut diamonds and was at an all time best 8" as he took in this scene. His dick was still like the junior version of this man's cock. Irena paid close attention to his every reaction, but saw only excitement and desire.

Sophie slowly started stroking the man's huge cock, chatting idly and giggling with him in a familiar way. Then she peeled off her top and put her arms at her sides while he fondled her beautiful tits each one fitting perfectly in his large strong hands. She peeled off her pants bending at the waist and struggling to get them over her shoes. So she fell back onto the couch behind her and put her legs in the air for him to pull them off, which he did delicately and without removing her shoes. As if to reward him she stayed laid back and spread her legs revealing her naked pussy and offering it to him. The man got on his knees and slowly started licking her while he held her legs apart and in the air. The way his big hands engulfed her thighs made her seem small.

Gary watched with rapt attention as Sophie put her hands in her lover's hair and asked him to fuck her. Gary only saw her mouth move.....saying "fuck me, please fuck me." as her beautiful legs stayed spread and in the air for him. The man pulled himself up and looked into her eyes as he slowly eased his huge cock past her full wet pussy lips. Sophie gasped and arched her back at the feel of such a large cock entering her for the first time in years, but he slid into her easily. He didn't push his dick all the way into her on the first thrust but it was still deeper than Gary could reach and he saw it on her face. Within a few strokes he was stuffing her until his big balls slapped against her ass and she wrapped her long sexy legs around him pulling him into her. Sophie her insides to his manhood and it looked as though she needed to be hollow to take it all. Her body started to shudder and her motor skills failed her. As orgasm swept over her she became a squirming mass of cock slut and her lover had to hold her firmly to keep fucking her.

After what seemed like forever he was ready to cum. The man pulled his dick out of her and stood over her trembling body stroking it. Sophie struggled to pull herself up to meet him with her mouth while he shot his load of cum all over her tits and face. She got there just for the final taste and regained her composure enough to clean his dick thoroughly.

Gary finally exhaled as the two lovers lay there exhausted caressing each other. They lingered a while longer chatting casually while Sophie cleaned her naked body with one of the many towels stacked on a shelf in the room. Eventually she reached up and gave him a long deep kiss before sending him on his way. Sophie took her time getting dressed before leaving, not yet aware that Gary had seen the whole thing.

Once she was gone Irena reached over and put her neatly manicured fingers around his throbbing cock. "Your training has begun now Gary. Are you ok?"

"Yes mistress Irena."

Irena led Gary from the viewing booth to the sluts lounge. Sophie was chatting with two different men when Irena sidled up to her and whispered something in her ear. Sophie saw Gary there but just gave him a thin smile before turning her attention back to the other men.

Irena led Gary back through the private area to the cuckold lounge where she found one of her cuckolds. She said to him "Darling, the new slut Sophie could use your services when she next goes to the private area. There she is there." She said pointing to Sophie through the glass wall. "Let me know when you see her go in."

"Yes mistress."

For the next 20 minutes or so Irena led Gary around introducing him to members in the cuckold lounge. Eventually Irena's cuckold approached her and stood next to her waiting.

When she noticed him she turned and said "Yes, what is it darling?"

"The new slut Sophie is on her way to the private area with two men mistress Irena."

"Thank you darling." And she took his leash and led both cuckolds to the private rooms.

Suzi who had been monitoring the private hallway pointed Irena to the room where she Sophie enter. This time Irena had her cuckold wait outside the door while she took Gary into the viewing booth.

Now Sophie was wearing a skimpy red dress with her tits almost spilling out and her ass barely covered. Suzi knocked and entered gently when one of the men opened the door. She whispered something to him then left.

For a longtime the two men stood with Sophie between them, taking turns kissing her and caressing her body. Soon they were both naked. One was a black man with a similar build to Gary but a slightly larger cock. The other was a clean cut white guy, again much the same build as Gary.

Aside from her shoes the only article of clothing Sophie wore was the skimpy dress. As she pulled it up and over her head to reveal her sexy body the two men got on their knees, one in front of her and one behind. They proceeded to sandwich her between their probing tongues as Sophie gasped in surprise and let out a little giggle of pleasure. This time when she was ready Sophie guided both men into position.

She put the white guy on the couch and started sucking his dick while she knelt with her ass in the air offering it to the black man. After they spent 10 minutes stuffing her with cock from both ends she had them switch. She could tell the black guy was ready to cum and this time she wanted to swallow all of it. As if synchronized she quickly brought him to orgasm just as the other man was grunting his orgasm from behind. Gary watched as both men's bodies stiffened, thrusted and twitched while unloading their jizz into his slutty wife.

When she had taken it all Sophie rolled over onto her back with her head on the black man's lap still gently licking and sucking his smooth cock. The other man went and got Irena's cuckold. He came into the room knelt between her splayed out legs and asked her "Mistress may I have the honour of cleaning your pussy?"

Sophie was surprised, but all Gary saw was what looked like a knowing smile as she spread her legs and invited him in to her sex then returned her attention to the black cock she was suckling. Sophie cooed and squelled a little while he cleaned her out, seeming to enjoy that even more than the fucking. When he was done she instructed him to leave but wait outside the door.

The black guy was hard again so she got up, swung her leg over his seated form and mounted him reverse cowgirl style. When she was fully impaled on his cock she put her hands on his knees and locked her elbows and straightened her arms in a way that pushed her tits together. Then she told the other man to stand in front of her so she could suck his cock. For the next 15 minutes Sophie did most of the work bouncing her soft luscious ass up and down on a big black cock while expertly sucking off the other guy.

This time the black guy came first as she milked it out of his luscious cock. When he was done she climbed off him, laid back and invited the other man to stick his cock in her for sloppy seconds. She was actually anxious for him to finish so she could experience the cleaning again. As soon as he grunted his thick cum load into her she instructed him to fetch the cuckold.