Slut Wife - Join the Club Literally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No words were necessary. Irena's cuckold saw Sophie laying on her back legs spread and two loads of cum oozing from her pussy. He was still feverishly licking her clean when she dismissed the other two with a simple "Thanks fellas I hope I didn't take too much of your attention away from the other ladies."

It was the black man who responded. "Not at all. Thank you mistress Sophie for your wonderful attentions."

And again Irena looked over at Gary who was gasping for air having forgotten to breath for large stretches of time, his cock rigid and his eyes glued to Sophie. Irena could tell he wanted a taste of Sophie's cum soaked slutty pussy.

When they all returned to the lounges Irena spent another hour with Gary paying close attention to his mood and demeanour. A little past midnight Sophie came and found them in the cuckold lounge.

"I think I am ready to lead him now." Said Sophie reaching for the handle of his leash.

"Indeed you are." smiled Irena. "Gary's training is well underway thanks to you. Welcome to the club you two." Then she left them.

Sophie stood and looked at Gary. The moment of truth. "You saw me didn't you Gary."

"Yes I did mistress."

"Are we ok?" asked Sophie.

"Yes we are mistress."

She looked in his eyes and knew it was true.