All Comments on 'Slut Wife Magic'

by exquisitelifetime

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
What?

Story, while in the end was interesting, is disjointed and meanders around the characters. Because in end the story was interesting to deserve 4-stars, but the difficulty of actually reading it, this gets 3-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

70 stories, 82 followers, plunking away since 2011 and can't find that elusive H rating. The only other story you've submitted in LW didn't garner as much as a *2 rating, when will you learn? If my stories were so poorly rated I certainly wouldn't continue the self abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My first story has poor reviews, and my second story had split reviews. I also had a lot of people put down my writing as well. Don't let the haters stop you. just write for yourself, and try to improve for yourself. for god's sake, have you looked to see the stories that won the last two contests here? they are complete shit."

I'm a musician, and I'm here to tell you that most music over the past fifteen years has sucked, but they're getting a music awards, and my recordings and music have heart, and creativity. I Record because I enjoy it. Just like everything I do. If only one person reads, and likes your story, is that not worth it to you? Try not to let bad comments cripple your efforts. Even Mr Stephan King had to start somewhere. You through away the book Carry, and his wife took it out of the trash, and submitted it. Just something to think about. If you enjoy writing, then by all means, Keep trying. Peace, and good luck on your next project.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

What the ever lovin fuck was this mess?

Talk about a disjointed mess. I guess it was a cuck shit story? I couldnt tell because you gave me a blinding migraine.

InosolanInosolan9 months ago

I think he's gonna realise he wants the glove cleaner for a chaser

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous