Slut Wife Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like some pizza," he asked Nat.

"Yes I would. That's very kind of you to offer, I know you're really hungry," Nat said.

"Mmm, yes I am, but I'm always happy to share. Unfortunately it doesn't ​seem to ​have ​the ​anchovies ​I asked for on it but otherwise it's wonderful," Jasper said, as Nat took a pieces and quickly ate it.

"Let me explain something to you," said Nat, "today after I got home, your wife came to see me. She explained that she isn't getting what she wants from you anymore and asked me to help her take back control. We agreed that I'd mix her a potion. And she believes it will make you lust after her body again. However I know that you most likely still lust after her, so I've prepared her a lust potion that works on her and not you."

"Oh okay, how does that work?" queried Jasper, "because you're right she just being an awful bitch to me lately, and when I ask if she wants to have sex with me, she is just rude about what an ugly cock I have."

"Look Jasper everything will sort itself out tonight, but don't be surprised if you end up with more than you expected," explained Nat.

"And what does that mean?" asked Jasper.

"Just wait and see. Don't prejudge anything and enjoy whatever happens. As you enjoy what happens, it will guide the passion you have for your wife. After all, I know you're a lovely man, and Faye seems to have lost her way a bit. We'll fix things up tonight​,​ so things get better for you both," stated Nat.

"Look I'm happy to take things slowly. As long as I don't have Faye being obnoxious to me, I'm fine to just have things happen. If you need to advise me about what I should do, just let me know," Jasper explained.

"I'll just go in to your bedroom and wake your wife up. She fell asleep on your bed. I'll be explaining to her that you called me when she fell asleep and wouldn't wake up," said Nat.

"How would I know your number?" asked Jasper.

"Well obviously, you found the bottle in her bag and my number ​wa​s on it," smiled Nat conspiratorially, as she walked towards Faye and Jasper's bedroom door.

When Faye had walked past Jasper ordering pizza and into their bedroom, she had suddenly felt very tired but she was resolute about having Jasper back where she wanted him. Given the mood she was in, she locked her bedroom door, just in case Jasper barged in before she was ready to give him the potion.

Although feeling really tired, Faye began to undress and was soon standing naked in her bedroom. Ignoring Nat's direction to be naked when she gave Jasper the potion, she took out a lace bra, the thong she loved, new stockings she had purchased yesterday, and garters from an online sex store, all of them were in red. Slowly she slipped each piece of sexy clothing on, one by one as the​y​ adorned her body, she was made to feel better about her body. When finished she looked carefully and critically at her reflection in the wall mirror.

She hated how she looked so much older than when they had first met. It infuriated her that Jasper looked longingly at younger women. Nevertheless, looking at herself tonight, the sexiest part of her lingerie was the old fashioned garters that rode up onto her hips. Faye particularly loved that they clipped onto her stockings at both the front and back.

And, that is just how Nat found her once she had entered the bedroom. Dressed in sexy lingerie, asleep on her bed, and demonstrating perfectly her own selfish distain for following directions to make things work.

Nat walked over to bed, noting Faye's almost naked state asleep on the bed, she rubbed Faye's temples and whispered in her ear, "oh my cute lovely chicken, it's time for you to wake up now, so we can enjoy the show that is happening her​e​ tonight."

Faye eyes opened, she could see Nat looking at her lying on her bed half naked, as she asked, "Nat what are you doing here? What's going on?"

"Well you were asleep, Jasper couldn't wake you. He found my number on the bottle and called me. I came over because I thought things might have gone wrong for you," lied Nat.

"Oh goodness," said Faye, "what's Jasper doing then?"

"He's a man, so he's watching some sports game while I wake you up, you gorgeous silly chicken," explained Nat.

"Oh right, yes that sounds like him," said Faye, frustrated by his propensity to lounge around watching sport o​n​ the tevelvision.

Nat just looked at Faye and asked her, "perhaps you'd like to get up from the bed and start to get ready to distract him from watching his boring sports? You must show him what a beautiful sexy wife he has, and push his passion for you back to the heights that ​seemingly now ​lays hidden."

"Yes I do need him to appreciate me more," said Faye to Nat, "he needs to understand all I do for him and everything that I deserve from him. I've made him a lucky man and he's been lazy at giving me everything I'm owed."

Faye stood up and went to her vanity mirror. Now she coloured her lips to a shiny deep red and applied darkened eye shadow. Once finished she fluffed up her hair so it looked just like Jasper liked it, falling gracefully over her shoulders.

Nat handed her the lust potion after she had unscrewed the cap on the bottle. Faye put the bottle to her nose and inhaled, it smelled sweet, sort of like strawberries, herbs and flowers.

Nat looked at her and explained, "look don't worry about putting it in his drink. Rub a little on your lips and then kiss him. It doesn't matter how he gets it inside him as long as you are the one who is giving it to him."

So Faye put some on her lips. True to her current natural propensity for disobedience she then rubbed a little between her breasts, and then a little on her inner thighs. Nat smiled at her but said nothing. She couldn't believe that Faye refused to understand the power of the potion meant she only needed a little to succeed. Nat knew the mistake Faye was making in being overly generous in smearing on her body, but allowed her to build up the courage by allowing her do just that, to do what she desired to have what she wanted.

Seeing her ready, Nat said, "right, let's see you make him desire you again, lust for you like he did when you first met."

Faye walked out of the bedroom into the lounge room. She stopped in front of the television and took a deep breath. Faye told herself that she could do exactly what was needed. She looked at Jasper as he stared at her, waiting for her to move so he could continue watching his football match.

"Hey their big boy," she said, hoping her voice sounded seductive and sultry.

Jasper looked at his wife again and noticed her lingerie so he smiled at her.

"Hey yourself, you're looking great," he stated, "I thought you were having a sleep."

"No. I'm awake now. How about a kiss for your gorgeous wife," teased Faye, "now I'm awake and all dressed up for you?"

Feeling confident his wife was in a good mood and not looking to continue her nastiness, Jasper felt courageous enough to confirm his underlying lust for his wife. Something spicy was all he needed to overcome his reluctance to demand she understand his lust for her.

"Sure, I'd love kiss your sexy lips. Always have and always will love kissing you," he smiled, "and what's caused you to feel like kissing your husband tonight? Just a while ago I'd thought you'd rather kiss my arse goodbye than kiss me properly. You're bloody mysteriously sometimes."

Ignoring his sarcasm ​and wanting to achieve her overall aim ​of getting them back to where she wanted things to be between them, Faye bend down and kissed his lips. As she did so Jasper looked down the lacy bra to check out her nipples. He felt a tingling on his lips as they kissed, and his cock began to swell as he looked at his wife's gorgeous nipples.

As Jasper felt his lips tingle, Nat emerged from their bedroom, and laughed, "you are both hopeless you know! And I'm going to teach you both a lesson that you both seem to have missed in life's education."

Nat walked up next to Jasper and leaned over him as he sat on the edge of his couch. She whispered in his ear and watched as his demeanour changed. It was obvious he was now growing more aroused and ​Faye enjoyed seeing his desire for her grow ​and emerge as a demeanour of sexual aggressiveness.

"You both look sexy tonight," Nat commented, "and I have plans for you both."

Faye gave a low laugh, "what do you mean? This is about me and getting him back​,​ to do what I want. I didn't go to all this trouble, for you to simply watch us have fun together. If you think that you can leave now!"

"Poor Faye," teased Nat, "always wanting her man to do whatever she wants. Always using sex to get what she wants. Well my lovely little chicken, things are about change for you."

"What, what do you mean?" asked Faye, "we had a deal. I brought the lust potion from you. It's mine to use on him. So why are you interfering in all this?"

Nat walked towards Faye as she was asking her about what was motivating her to undermine their deal. Faye was feeling uncomfortable because Nat had got so close to her, and before she knew what was happening Nat had leaned in and kissed her.

"What the fuck," said Faye, "this is about Jasper, you bitch! I'm not a fucking lesbo you know."

"Don't be a nasty homophobic bitch! You'll do what you are told from now on," she explained to Faye, "and you'll start by showing your husband what it's like to have a slutty wife. So far I see no passion for him from you."

"This isn't about me, this about him wanting to fuck me, needing to fuck me," stated Faye, "he needs to, to want me, to always desire me. I want him thinking about fucking me. I need him wanting me to suck his cock. I want him to understand he can't get what he wants unless I'm happy and satisfied."

"Is that what this is all about?" asked Jasper.

Nat looked at Jasper and smiled, "it's better if you keep quiet for the moment. Your wife is going to show you how much she loves you right now. And if I'm not convinced she's a totally hot slut for you, then she'll be punished by me."

Muttering to herself, Nat then said to Faye, "passion, show me your passion, show me how you lust for your husband."

Suddenly he flopped backwards on his couch, as his lovely wife plopped herself on top of him. Fighting the potion's influence, Faye landed on the couch on top of Jasper in a tangle of limbs, the cushions bouncing onto the floor. Grabbing his face, she kissed him hard on his lips without any letup. Then almost as suddenly Faye broke their kiss, and shook herself, this at least gave Jasper a chance to breathe with a gulping breath.

Faye looked directly at Nat and demanded, "what the fuck is going on?"

Nat laughed at her and said, "passion, passion, wife's the slut, shows her husband the slut's passion for him. Passion, passion, make the wife a slut. Slut for passion. Sluts passion is unrelenting and insatiable."

Faye would never be the same after the incantation. Without any compassion, she was powerless against the passion potion. It was only a mild lust potion for those whose compassion was a shared love that had slowly waned, but where compassion was missing is became a more powerful potion that turned those without compassion into toys of lust for those they sought to have a hold over.

Faye moved a little, her mouth now covered his, and her tongue rammed down his throat like a slut would. It was the move of someone who was not used to being a slut. Then she moved again, her hands slipped under Jasper's shirt and she rubbed his hairy chest. Then she was at his belt, once undone, Faye was at the zipper of his pants, delving into his boxers and gaining access to his quickly hardening cock.

As much as she seemed an inexperienced slut, her hands told a slightly different story altogether. Jasper gasped as his slutty wife began to work on his cock, her hand sliding up and down, working him, jerking him off like a true slut, and pausing only to tickle his large hairy balls. Her soft slutty hands worked their own magic; as a real horny slut Faye's hands knew where to be and what to touch to create the most pleasure for Jasper.

Looking into his eyes and smiling, Faye asked her husband, "do you like that?"

"Holy fuck yes," he moaned. It was ​magic, ​the only ​three words that reflected how much he loved his slutty wife.

His slutty wife now seemed like a complete stranger, almost like he was getting a hand job from someone he didn't know. He supposed this was something he'd have to get used to if Nat had turned Faye into a complete slut.

"Suck on my tongue," she said, "I wanna concentrate on your cock."

By chance he opened his eyes just then and saw Nat was standing behind Faye now. And all she wore now were a black bra and panties. Her breasts oozed out delightfully from the bra, the milky round tops curving up and out. His eyes were now glued to her beautiful breasts fighting their way out. While he wanted to keep trading sloppy kisses with his slutty wife. He also knew Nat's breasts were begging to be caressed and kissed. Jasper couldn't believe, that someone so beautiful he'd recently met, would allow herself to be seen in this state of undress not only by a complete stranger like him but also his slutty wife.

The air was thick with the scent of sex. Jasper watched as Nat's hands roamed around Faye's body and found her breast​s​, squeezing them through her bra provoked a sexy sigh from the slutty wife's mouth. Faye now had one hand on Jasper's cock and the other hand was between her own legs. This slutty wife was simply toying with her sopping juiced up slut pussy.

"I want to suck his cock now," Nat demanded.

"Wait your turn, you fuckin' bitch," demanded Faye' "it's all mine now."

Jasper forced his eyes shut again, things were getting out of hand for him. Nat watched as he shut his eyes and thought he needed to remember that life is to lived. He needed to be forced to be an active in pleasuring his slut wife. Nat knew Faye shouldn't be expected to play with her own pussy.

"Fuckin' crap I wanna slice of the action, slut," Nat said as she grabbed Faye by the hair, pulling her face away from Jasper and close to her, and then she shoved her tongue down Fay's throat.

Nat decided things needed to change because this was her show, and she was directing the action. And to start ​the action, all ​as she wanted it, ​she made Jasper stand up and she swept his clothes off him. Next Nat made Faye remove her lingerie which was pretty easy since she wasn't wearing anything except ​the ​underwear. Bra, shirt, pants, and shoes flew through the air.

Kneeling on the floor Nat told Jasper to sit on the couch, his hard cock flopped about, and then Nat positioned her lips above his erection for a moment. Then she licked the pulsing head of his throbbing cock before finally devouring his shaft with a swift plunging downward movement of her welcoming mouth.

"Ohhhh, fuck yes. That's amazing. Yes exactly like that," Jasper begged.

Nat watched as Faye came up to watch, annoyed at her lack of initiative Nat demand, "don't be so bloody lazy, get between my legs and start licking my pussy you slutty wife."

"No, please, not yet, let me watch you," begged Faye, "it's so fuckin hot."

"Fuck his cock with your face, you're a whore aren't you! Fuckin' choke on his big fuckin' ugly nasty cock," Faye demanded as she grabbed Nat's head and pushed it deeper onto Jasper's crotch. Nat's face banged against Jasper's belly, and she felt the head of his cock slam against the back of her throat. Nat was almost totally nonplussed by Faye's aggressive order. Nat was absolutely no stranger to deep throating but wasn't used to having a slutty wife force her head down.

Nat's pussy was now dripping wet from ​how turned on she was from ​sucking Jasper's cock​,​ and she really need​ed​ Faye to lick her pussy. Faye had, every now and again, as a teenager tasted her friends sister's juices but it had be carefully pushed​ away​ into the hidden recesses of her locked ​homophobically ​embarrassed mind.

"Slut get to eating my pussy now," demanded Nat, "I'm fucking so horny!"

Faye seemed pleased this time to be pushed into sucking on Nat's pussy. She shrugged her shoulder, lay down and slid up on her back to position ​where ​her face ​was directly ​under Nat's drippingly hot and juiced up pussy. After a moment she playfully slapped Nat on her arse, a sharp crack as her palm met arse flesh. Then Faye's ​lifted her head up and her ​slutty mouth disappeared between Nat's thighs, and then Jasper heard a wet slurping sounds as his slutty wife began devouring Nat's pussy.

Nat's body slowly began to shudder not long after Faye's began on her pussy, such a slutty wife was a natural pussy licker. This slut wife knew exactly how to lick and suck a clit, and when she pushed two fingers inside Nat's juicy pussy it was too much for ​Nat.

Quickly Nat coughed out Jasper's hard throbbing cock before she cried out, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum on your face! You beautiful bitch, fuck that's so great. Yes there, more, more and don't stop. Yeeeehhh oh yeeehh."

A long gasping moan began to emanate from her chest and out through her throat. Whinning and panting she once again began to shake in intense pleasure. Then as she came again, her back was full arched, her arse was now pushed deeply into the slutty wife's face.​ Her pussy was spraying Fay'e face as she orgasmed again and again.​

"Yeah, good girl, good slut," Nat said, stroking the top of Faye's head as she felt the slutty wife begin to slip her face up to lick between her ass cheeks.

"You love to have your pussy eaten, don't you? You're a nasty whore who likes a wifey slut like me to eat you until your pussy sprays its juices all over me," ​demanded Faye.

The slutty wife now assisted Nat to ​move to ​sit next to Jasper on the couch. Nat's face was flushed and her expression told that she was completely satisfied, ​and exhausted fro. coming. She stared up at the slutty wife, a broad smile filling her face.

"Now I want you to watch as I fuck the shit out of this horny man, and I mean as a slut wife I am gonna fuck him so hard, his cock w​ill be sore​ for a week," the slutty wife bragged.

Nat watched as Faye moved to straddle Jasper, her pert tits and gorgeous inviting nipples pushed into his face. Jasper flicked at each of her nipples with his tongue. She ground her pussy into his hard cock, her hips rotating as Jasper's cock was swallowed by the slut's dripping wet pussy. Like the nasty slut she was​, she​ placed her hands to the side of his head, and then ​d​ug her nails into his scalp, as she held his hair tightly too and pulled his head back roughly.

"Oh my god Faye that feels so good," he moaned.

"Fuck me Jasper," she pleaded with him, not caring if she sounded desperate because she was ​his​ total slut now, "I want you to fuck n fuck me so much."

And Jasper didn't disappoint his slut wife. He grabbed onto her hips and thrust his fat ugly hard cock furiously into her. The couch began shaking and Nat watched as they lost control of themselves in the lust.

Jasper had never imagined that he'd ever have a slut for a wife, and he definitely didn't think he'd ever get to be fucked by his wife after she'd just eaten out a woman. Now he felt like he was living in a porno! Even it was short lived it was amazingly great.

Watching as his slut wife's face was harsh flushed with her wild desires, he marvelled that her brow was furrowed in mock anger that she couldn't bring herself off quickly. He just wanted it to last and last. He wanted more, so much more, of his new slut wife. And if he got more, he'd give her all she wanted, and more! How could he ever thank Nat for what she'd given him?

12