All Comments on 'Slut Wife's Tropical Lust'

by randdude

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No

Sorry dude, you are not happily married and you are not stright, thats a fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YOU SICK FUCK!

DOUBLE FUCKING ZERO FOR YOU!

I.M. WriterI.M. Writerover 14 years ago
Love it!

Thanks for the story. Try to ignore those miserable idiots who torture themselves by reading about things they abhor and then spewing their vile comments. They either enjoy your work and are ashamed of it or they are masochists.

A loving wife means something different to each of us. A few of us are lucky enough to have wives who indulge our fantasies.

Keep up the good work.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Great stroke story true or fiction

Cindy was the winner. Hubby is the loser like always, all he got was sloppy whatevers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hey

i.m. writer comments were right you should listen to him seeing that you are as sick as he is two pathetic pieces of shit both closet gays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hey

i.m. writer comments were right you should listen to him seeing that you are as sick as he is two pathetic pieces of shit both closet gays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hey

i.m. writer comments were right you should listen to him seeing that you are as sick as he is two pathetic pieces of shit both closet gays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WTF

No, didn't like it, --- But to Anonymous in Canada - How to you manage to infer that both randdude and I.M.Writer are closet gays? Are you simply feeding your own fears, or is your hold on reality as tenuous as your critical abilities? Or does 'gay' simply mean anyone who doesn't agree with your own narrow minded beliefs. I don't want my woman behavinng badly either, but I don't insult the author just because he does.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 14 years ago
wonderful stgory

i loved it and want to be cindy on a trip some day all though i know my husband would never go for it, and for u guys that do not agree , i can do that like cindy and still love my husband , i think it is wonderful cindy's husband wants her to enjoy lots of sex

u all take another trip and write abou t it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Adventure

Each of gets turned on by differant things/ fantasies, it would be a pretty boring world if we all were the same. Having prior experiance in just this sort of thing he writes about is a huge turn on to both my wife and myself. His discription of the events he writes are visual and exciting to think about. Keep up the great writting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pleasures of a slut wife

Ignore the negative comments ... doubtlessly written by uptight men who have no idea how to enjoy sex. Nor would they know the pleauses to be had from having a wife who unashamedly enjoys sex ... with her husband and anyone else. There is, in fact, nothing that spices up sex in a marriage than sharing one's wife and encouragin gher to be as much of a slut as she can possibly be. Moreover, to assume that a husband who enjoys having other men's cocks fuck and fill his wife is necessarily gay is a form of homophobia in itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Written poorly and so bloody predictable....

As most commentators already stated, the plot line was dog shit from the start and written poorly and not even close to being faintly plausible. Come on, author - this is 4th grade basic grammar issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
she fucks, you what?

Dumb ass pretext.

mrocmrocover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Great story. Look forward to experiencing something like that with my wife someday (soon).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

But it works out that you are gay.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Wimpy cuck and his damned whorewife back again , this time she gets gangbanged by a bunch of Socialists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (five stars)! ❤. 👍👍!

😊

truman2005truman2005over 1 year ago

Damn I love Cindy, you write some great stuff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userranddude@randdude
94 Followers
Most stories based at least loosely on real events. I'm adventurous, very open-minded, Love everything outdoors. Exhibitionist tendencies/fantasies. vy bi-curious. Enjoy social (beach resort) nudity. Love travel esp off the beaten path LOVE to get feedback on my stories. I w...