All Comments on 'Small Town Girls with Big Ideas Ch. 03'

by Softassilk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
it might as well have been 1958

all three episodes were only worth one story. work harder at detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Forget the sarcasm without a signature .....

To Softassilk,

Frankly, I've loved all three episodes and thought they were well written and worthy of praise. People like the previous "critic" (from Canada) who was apparently having a bad day, loves to be a "critic is the shadows," hiding from any identification. Who needs them?! No name, no value to their criticism! Cheap shots have no value. Hang in there because there are many of us out here who thoroughly enjoy your effort. The story HAD plenty of detail, was well paced and had a well-developed story line. (One should always remember we are ALL amateur writers, writing for the joy of it.) I, for one, am hopeful this is NOT the last chapter as the girls head off to college. So much could lie ahead!! Please continue writing so all of us can continue to enjoy your work!

Thanks, Deborah in Nebraska

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved the Details

I agree, some of these creeps have nothing better to do than to criticize! Frankly, we loved the details and thought you brought the story along beautifully. I wouldn't change a thing. It seems only fitting that she'd finally get her chance, too! For you to have tried to roll all three stories into one lump would have failed to have allowed the three individuals their special moments with Alex, "the big one!" Well done! Please give us some more ... maybe when they get to college and begin to spread their wings there will be more abot them? All three seem to have the capability of really shaking up any campus. Thanks so much for your efforts. They have been very satisfying to all of us who have read them for the pleasure of reading them!

Sylvia and Ronnie from Florida.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please DON'T leave me out of the next one!!

I've been reading stories from Erotica for years and when I read each time I always pick subjects I know I will enjoy! Makes sense, right?! Only a real sicko would do otherwise and then feel compelled to become a self-righteous, worthless critic with nothing to contribute but drivel. We are all amateur writers looking for a chance to share some of our thoughts. I have loved your your stories, the girls were wonderful, and, it goes without mention, ol' Alex was a trip. He's every very woman's secret dream! Would love to become the fourth girl in their little club. Would you consider expanding your idea to "Four Girls from Webbsterville??? Count me in! Write more, please!!

Erica!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great job, Softassilk!!

The girls are a hoot and as a young lady who waited until she was 20 to ecxperience her "first" I can understand why they were so anxious to get at the BIG ONE. I had such a guy as my third experience and always wished I could have held on to him forever. Seems size does matter to some of us at least ... maybe all of us!? The girls so much reminded me of my closest friends in school and their thought of accepting Alex's girfriends attention is so realistic. I learned that first hand when one of my closest eventually made her move on me long after we were both married and I've never forgotten that wonderful night when our husbands had headed off to dear hunting. Now at fifty-something, we are trying to find a way to make it happen again .... (WOW! I never thought I would put that in print!!) We can't wait until November when the guys will head north and she and I will head "south" ... so to speak!! Snicker, snicker!

Thanks for a great job with your stories and now I've shared them with Evie, too!

Love your work, Carmen from Michigan!

katestylekatestyleabout 10 years ago

An excellent story. I love the idea of a 'BIG' guy who uses what he's been blessed with to great effect. 5 stars for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous