All Comments on 'Smooth'

by Technodivinitas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
cruel master out of control

her hair ?chopped off just shows he is out of control and mean.

TechnodivinitasTechnodivinitasalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Not So.

Quite the opposite. It was meant to show that he owned her completely, and that her luxurious mane of hair was just that- a luxury afforded to her for his pleasure, not her own. Cruel, yes, but not in the least out of control. No less- that the event was in *her* mind, not fact. In fact, he only threatened her with the clippers, and left her hair alone. Hardly the most out of control act I've seen posted in the Lit, and quite effective as a means of putting this gyrl in her subspace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Stupid

Jackass wannabe masquerades as a Dom... self-indulgent, undisciplined and unable to master his own emotions let alone call himself Master of anyone. I would spit on this clown before I submitted to his stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This was very good. You *get* it...

See above...

maitrefaucon

TechnodivinitasTechnodivinitasover 15 years agoAuthor
You'll note...

I've left the comments up which deride this Master as cruel, heartless, broken, unethical...

They make several points- That my tale shocked, (it was meant to be shocking,) that the illusion- the *fantasy* that this submissive imagined- overwhelmed the truth, as it was intended to. If you've read this and were horrified, pause and consider this fact: that even within the bounds of the tale, the event was only in her mind.

But her Master knew her mind... and how to shock and frighten her. He was absolutely in control. Of her, and of himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Errrr

I'm sorry this is just too messed up.... Who wants their head shaved as part of kinky sex?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well since according to this “master” that his submissive’s hair is a “luxury” afforded by him for his pleasure…perhaps his cock and should be “luxury” afforded by her for her pleasure and since he sheared her hair…she needs to shear his cock and balls if he wants to play that game.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous