Smother Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smile to myself knowing that you will work to please me more this time as well. Leaving you lying on the floor to gather your senses, I walk to the bathroom to get a clean wet wash cloth, a dry wash cloth, a towel, and a glass of water for you. I gently wipe your face with the cool wash cloth and lift your head to allow you to drink as I know with your past struggle you need a little refreshing. I also quickly run the wet wash cloth over your flesh to help refresh and revive it.

Walking back to the bathroom where I left my bag, I grab a vibrator I brought along with me to assist me in pleasuring you...provided; however, you have shown yourself worthy.

Lifting your hips and buttocks, I place the towel beneath your buttocks so that the length extends down toward your knees. I then spread out the dry wash cloth next to your hip and set the vibrator and oil on it. This particular vibrator has a cord and battery pack attachment extending from it. The vibrator itself is shaped in the form of a "J". I picked this one in particular so that the angle will stimulate your PC muscle once turned on. I have noticed your eyes have followed me continuously since you came too.

With the lubrication in hand I generously pour some on your genital area and upper thighs. Adding more to my hands I begin to message your thighs and abdomen toward your penis and balls without actually making contact with them. My intent is to relax you and increase the blood flow to this area so that your climax will be more enjoyable. After messaging your thighs and stomach for a few minutes, I allow my hands to move to your balls and even to your thickening cock.

I am enjoying the feel of your body beneath my fingers as I am now able to explore freely anywhere and everywhere I desire. I can tell by your breathing and your engorged penis that you take no offense to my touching you. Since this is simply olive oil I am using, my lips and mouth and tongue are able to freely explore the feel of your scrotum and penis. My left hand slips back down to hold your balls within my hand. I love the feel of the soft skin as I roll your tightly drawn balls gently around my hand at the same time my right hand is stroking up and down your shaft. I will admit, I am so tempted dearly to mount you right here and now and take some pleasure from this shaft that is so rigid beneath my grip.

Grabbing some more oil, I lubricate you up again and continue my firm movements up and down your cock. I am sorry, you are much too tempting to resist Darling. Lifting my left leg over you from the left side of your body, I use the head of your penis to stroke against my labia and clit. It feels so good. I drag your head back and forth even harder now, my mind fighting the temptation not to allow penetration, but my body wanting to feel you inside me desperately. Even now I can feel the waves of pleasure moving out from this area. I know my climax is only a short time off, just out of reach.

Stopping briefly, I lubricate the vibrator generously. Rolling you over on your side, I push your legs up toward your head slightly and lubricate the area around your anus as well as slipping my fingers in a few times to make sure the intrusion will not be an uncomfortable one. Of course you know instinctively, I enjoy slipping my finger within you. Once I am satisfied, I slip the vibrator in slowly until it is fully sheathed. I slip the towel through your thighs and pull it up making it into a diaper to help hold the vibrator in place.

Moving back over you I return to the latest position, and again use the head of your penis to stroke my clit and labia as my desire for you increases and your cock becomes fully engorged again. I am once again begin to become absorbed in the intense pleasure your body is giving to my as I stroke you back and forth and circle my clit and then stroke you firmly over it. The movement over my clit causes a spark of intense sensations. Your name escapes my lips. In my thoughts, I am wondering if you are enjoying this as much as I am.

As the tension within me builds back up from the stroking and intense teasing, I slip the head of your penis within my wet lips just until your head is fully sheathed and then withdraw it. The nerves around my vaginal opening come alive and reward me with even more awakening sensations. I continue to move your head around my outer flesh, dipping you in every few strokes just to tease us both. Darling, I want you fully inside me so desperately now. I hear you talking to me, but I can't seem to comprehend what your words are telling me.

My insides crave our joining with such intensity that I shudder. Holding myself above you with the head of your penis touching the outer lips of my opening, I fully impale myself around you in one smooth movement that is so intense it takes my breath away. I hold you deep within me for a moment allowing my insides to adjust to your hot sweet intrusion. The fullness of your presence only acts as a reminder of the intense pleasure that you offer me at the end of this journey.

I turn on the vibrator knowing that the duel stimulation will provide you with and extremely intense orgasm. I make my movements along your shaft, full and complete, measuring the length of you fully with each stroke without allowing you to escape my womb. As if it were possible, I feel your shaft enlarging even more within me as I pull down on you harder and a little faster, reaching and straining for our release. I feel your thighs tighten beneath me.

Even knowing your insides are beginning to spasm, I am unable to ride you harder as I am lost in the first wave of my climax the intensity of which I know will only build for the first few waves and then begin to subside. Gripping your ribs with my hands, I use all of my reserve energy and consciousness to continue to ride you through my intense waves, feeling your violent climax erupt within me, lifting us both off the floor as your voice calls out your own release. I continue to move over you until I can feel your blood withdrawing from your shaft, and your breathing quiet.

Licking some of the perspiration from your chest, I release you from your bonds, smiling to myself, thankful you are not a "Vanilla Lover".

12