All Comments on 'Snake Charm Pt. 02'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like this story

Waiting for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter

maedhros21maedhros21over 4 years agoAuthor
next chapter

Next chapter is couple weeks away....sorry for delay

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waiting for next chapter

Any idea when next chapter will be finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next chapter?

Is this still being worked on?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

And I thought the orginal was bad. Angie and Nicky allowing their abusive predator of a sister/aunt to impregnate them with their husband/father's sperm was one thing, they were victims, groomed, seduced and brainwashed into betraying Charlie. It was disgusting, but at least it could be rationalised by the fact they were victims in an abusive relationship. But this just doesnt make sense. learly everyone in Charlie's family is a sociopath, if not a psychopath. What other explanation is there for betraying a son, brother, husband and father? That Nicky and Angie betrayed him is once thing, but the rest of the family should have rallied behind him. That his sister in law and mother became Demi's latest victims I can understand, vlearlu she's a masterful lesbian seducer, but what do Rob and Charlie's father truly think? That they'll keep on fucking the girls forever? How long until Demi convinces the other girls that the only thing better than 1 cuckold, is 3 cuckolds?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I can honestly say I'm dissapointed by this sequel. I can understand the need to write one, the original story left lots of unanswered questions, but its one redeeming feature was that as twisted as Demi's actions were, she truly did seem to love Angie and Nicolette in her own warped way. Her actions might have been wrong, over the top and heartless when it came to Charlie, but they were clearly driven by love and a desire to protect her family. Sadly you've thrown that all aside in favor of an extreme cuckolding story. You've taken Demi, who while clearly not entirely emotionally stable seemed to to truly love her family, and turned her into a sociopath that not only pimped out her sister and niece to her former cellmates and prison friends, but also takes a sick pleasure in turning a man's family against him but using the two women she claims to love as sexual bargaining chips to manipulate them into abandoning their son and brother. In short, you've turned what was a clearly damaged and unstable womab acting on the best of intentions, and turned her into a truly monstrous villain with no consense and in doing so completely destroyed the original story by stripping away the moral grey area it was in, and throwing into the the darkness of depravity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous