All Comments on 'Snippets: Arrival of C'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great!

All of your stories are great!

hongluobohongluoboover 19 years ago
well worth re-reading

you are one of the authors on Lit who I keep on coming back too.... i love all your stories even on 2nd reading... thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yum!

Little Sister is gonna tease big brother and then get the fuckin of her life!!! I am looking very forward to reading more of this story!!!!

YOUBADBOY, YOU ARE SO DAMNED GOOD! Thanks so much for your wonderful submissions! You make my batteries drain, THANK YOU!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Again, a terrific job!

I love your stories so keep them cumming!

GianettaGianettaover 12 years ago
Dragonfly's Wing

You write like the turn of a dragonfly in flight, dazzling, arousing and exposed to our fantasies, wanting another siting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fun story...

bit of a credibility stretch though. However, read with your other stories it expands the scope and is not just another fuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow, Love it!

What a Fantasy !!

Great stuff, w lots of anticipation.

Stully22Stully22almost 7 years ago
You do this to me.

God. Your stories are so hot. I'm hard pressed to find one that doesn't do it for me. Please. Don't ever stop writing. ❤️

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
What a cute and erotic short story

Love to be part of another fun night

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Loved it, a really fun intro into C, hehe ;)

...some over the top stuff though that distracts me from enjoying the story though. 'i was dripping'. Really?? Come on. I've read worse versions of that though, like 'my precum soaked my jeans' and such nonsense. Hell I've been rock hard for like two hours and only spotted my boxers. Not like there's a faucet in my stomach attached to a gallon jug, lol!

....and 'almost about to cum'. (Rolling eyes) what, is he thirteen? Some titties and a finger touches it and he goes off? Rofl. If he's that bad, his wife could blow him and he still wouldn't last three minutes in her pussy, rofl!!

Then there's him hiding his dick like a little boy! His house, his kitchen. If they want to prance in front of him and it pops past his robe belt, oh fucking well! Either be proud and smile or be proud and get laid! But own it, like a man, bitch! ;)

Yeah, it's a story, but it gets tiring with guys being constantly written as a bad trope. Kinda like anime, the boys running scared at the thought of a girl wanting to touch them. Ugh.

Anyways, not my story, just some content opinions, still it was really good! :)

zooliciouszoolicious9 months ago

The Story of C as it were. Very tasty find.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous