Snippets: Arrival of C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to see each little bush, run my hands over their smooth bodies, lick my tongue along their wet cunts. Feel their hands on my cock, push into them, feel my skin sliding on theirs, run my fingers inside up through their pinkness. Tongue their soft red mouths and feel them yielding to my touch, opening themselves to me. This room of nymphs, me in silk robes, some kind of ancient painting. I could see this warm pile of arms and legs in the middle of the room, tangled hair and hands. Sweat. I could still see the clear wet cum along C's pussy and wanted to taste her, press into her, hold her in my arms, reach up her thighs beneath her nightie as she stood now at my side and feel the hair that grew between her legs.

"I should get off, uh back to bed." I stood up holding myself together, " It was fun. Nice to meet you," Lame. Lame. Lame. Was all I could think as I moved away from my flock of little birds. I headed into the living room, which under more normal circumstances would have been considered abrupt.

I could hear them chiruping behind me, "Hope we see you again!"

C followed me and as I was just about to head up the stairs, I heard her, "Jack?"

I turned, still sort of holding my front.

"I was just foolin' around. Having fun. Hope it's ok?" she tilted her head, fluttered her eyes and held her hands in front of her, holding her hands at the same place I was holding mine.

I stepped back toward her, could still smell her, her sex. "It was fine. Great! You have great friends. I was just surprised. I . . I sure didn't expect it!"

She stepped forward and gave me a hug. I wrapped my one free arm around her but did not know quite where to put my hand, before finally letting it settle onto the low of her back. She held me so softly and long. I lightly let my fingers wander down her nightie just to the point where her panty line should have been. Nothing. I could just feel the beginning indent of her bottom, what would sink down into pussy if I journeyed southward.

"No panties huh," I breathed.

And then she said, and I will never forget, "Welcome to my world." She stepped back and innocently smiled at me, "Night! See you tomorrow."

"Night C." I headed back up the steps and paused, "Uh, make sure you girls don't tell your story tomorrow morning, ok?"

She smiled, "It's our little secret."

I settled back into my bed and tried to sleep, with a picture perfect memory of C bending before me, her muff, bush, puss open to me, for me. I turned toward my little Sam who was sleeping the whole time and nestled up behind her letting my hardness slip down between her legs from behind, and picturing C's pussy in my mind and combining this vision with the sensations now sliding along my cock in this dark room. I could feel warm flesh stirring lightly and felt her ass pushing back against me, responding, undulating, could feel myself sliding against her.

Little did she know she was going to get the fuck of her life tonight.

Please email me and let me know how you like the story, and any ideas for the future. I write these for your responses. Thanks.

12