All Comments on 'Snowbound Ch. 01'

by ptstewart

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
oh is it time to wake up

sorry fell asleep while reading it sooo boring

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
opposites attract

Sometimes opposites attract. I have a friend who has a right wing christian fundamentalist wife. If stranded with her ubder the same circumstances, I'd rather fuck the motel clerk's german shepherd. It would be ,by far the more appealing pussy.

Gary

SKIP69SKIP69over 19 years ago
Wake up

If the first contributor fell asleep it is time he woke up to read what is a good story. Not too long, not too short. And enough action for a NORMAL person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic Fiction!

What a great tale! The scenario was imaginative, especially with the sexual flashbacks of the participants. The pacing was terrific, and the ending holds much promise for future chapters.

One of the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I liked...

your description of the liberal mind's functioning (if that's what their minds do).

The sex was good, too. :-)

wolfarmywolfarmyover 19 years ago
Absolutely Great!

Unfortunately a few readers just want to read about, hello, let's fuck our brains out. Your story was wonderfully done and I hope you follow up when she returns from California.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it. Can't Wait for the Sequel.

If it takes too long for her to get back, maybe he should go to California, where they can enjoy each other without looking over their shoulders...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Enoyable

Erotically different. Enjoyably believable story. I liked it..... a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ignore the 1 about the boring story,

...it was interesting, especially her revelation about her sordid past & his revelations about screwing his best friends daughter. It will be interesting to see what she does when she returns from her trip...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not bad

But definitely not worth so many 100 votes.

Wife cheats with husband's best friend - that's original?

Get snowed in and there is only one room with one bed - that's original?

Guy hates her until he fucks her - that's original?

Not a bad read, but fairly standard for literotica fare.

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 19 years ago
What a mix of comments!

I guess the negative comments make this vehicle more accurate, but in all honesty I've never bothered to bash a story This was most enjoyable. Enough background and setup to make it believeable. Hot sex that could have perhaps been covered more thoroghly, but overall a good read. Looking forward to more.

anon1960anon1960over 19 years ago
Scenerio standard, but...

I have rarely read such a well constructed story at Lit. I really wanted to know how it could happen between those 2, and the resolution was very believable. Cool stuff, give me more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Defining a Low-life

This was one depressing story. Why was Paul friends with any of these people? And why did any of them trust him? He fucks the daughter of a friend, who he's known since she was a child, and does the deed during a dinner party when he's alone in her room? Does the term 'low life' apply here?

Then he does a favor for another 'friend' and fucks his wife too when the opportunity arises. He showed great self control. I don't care what her past was, Paul is baaaad news.

I enjoyed the writing style but the storyline conveyed little of value. The only character I felt any empathy for was Steve.

wendysuewendysueover 19 years ago
Smooth and easy

While the plot wasn't overly original (a long time fantasy of mine...) the story was so well written it didn't matter. Very enjoyable and easy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Outstanding!

Wonderfully written -- one of the best I've ever read at Literotica. Simple & straightforward -- an honest, compelling voice. Absolutely convincing with a true sense of the depths of the human psyche. You've turned cliches into art. Great work!

noone269noone269over 19 years ago
Not original, but

put together excellently, and believable too. I look to to a chapter two.

Huckleman2000Huckleman2000over 19 years ago
Good story - well written

I don't particularly like either of the two main characters, but they're well-drawn.

don87654don87654about 17 years ago
This story could be very erotic!

We need a continuation on this story badly. Perhaps when the two of you meet and continue to meet in California, you can begin trying to make her pregnant as well.

sbaggyblurbsbaggyblurbalmost 14 years ago

What brilliantly hot writing !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Once a whore, always a whore...

With a low life friend like Paul and a whore for a wife who needs enemies... hopefully Steve finds out, castrated Paul with a sledge hammer and sells his wife to a Mexican brothel run by a drug cartel...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lack of detail

The build-up was decent; however, when the sexual scene finally arrived, it was anti-climactic to say the least. I expected more, the scene lasted little more than two paragraphs, and seemed to be barely a brief summary rather than actual sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5*****

Thanks. tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! Another retarted comment from the ass hole of LIT., anony

this fool reads all of these LW and cuck stories and then votes 1 and bitches about them and the writers. He's fucking insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spent 3 days

trapped in a hotel with the wife of a guy I knew. My own wife was driving up later, never made it due to a forest fire. We could have driven out the other way but it was a very long ways, so we sat it out.

We did have separate rooms but didn't use them, she just knocked on my door about 11 that first night, said she was scared. The fire was only maybe 10 miles away, but I knew the wind was blowing it away from us and fire crews were everywhere.

We still see them both from time to time, nothing ever gets mentioned.

My own wife did ask, I told her the truth. She knew anyway somehow. She suggested it might be best if we just left that a secret, then she told me her own secret. Some guy from her class reunion a decade ago.

Shit happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
tough to believe

No one wondered where Paul went for so long at party...

Nothing worthwhile in his character.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Better hope Steve doesn't have snowshoes.

Texican1830Texican1830over 1 year ago

Nice! Whiners, you need to read the definition of Loving Wives before responding. Besides, being judgmental when you’ve chosen this site, read the intro to the story, and then chose to read the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She could "smell" how hard he was? He must have quite a fragrant and plentiful amount of dick cheese built up under his foreskin. These are certainly two classy and desirable characters. As icing on the cake, perhaps one will have genital warts and the other genital herpes. That would be sooo sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userptstewart@ptstewart
226 Followers
See my stories for an idea of what interests me. Wife chat (mine or yours) and swinger chat - basically, anything about experiences and fantasies (but no kids and no incest).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Snowbound Series Info