Snowbound Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ptstewart
ptstewart
226 Followers

“A couple of times,” I confessed.

“Does it turn you on that I was a whore?”

“Yes.” It was difficult to believe really. I had always thought of Rebecca as Andy’s spoiled wife with a rich mother. I assumed her life had been as easy any other rich kid’s life. Now she seemed much more vulnerable, much more fragile.

“The worst thing is that my sexual imagination is filled with images and thoughts of those days. Sex with Steve never quite matches up.”

“Have you cheated on him?”

“No, but I take lots of long baths with the door locked.”

Suddenly the shrill ring of the phone broke the spell of intimacy. Rebecca sat up and leaned across to pick up the receiver. It was Steve. While she spoke I looked at her long naked back, neatly divided by her spine. I traced her waist and her hips with my eyes. I desperately wanted to touch her, to put my lips in the hollow between her shoulder blades. Rebecca was trying to persuade Steve not to come now and fetch her home. The snow had stopped and he thought he could probably get through and rescue her from her lonely, cheap hotel room. Rebecca was trying to persuade him to fetch her in the morning rather than have me deliver her back to the cottage. When she put the phone down she turned to me and said that she thought he would not suddenly turn up at the motel but with Steve you could never be sure.

“What do you want to do?” I asked.

“Hold me,” she said turning away and lying with her back to me. I shifted over, tucking my knees behind hers and draping my arm across her ribs. My hard cock was pressed against the fabric of Rebecca’s panties and she wriggled her hips so that it fit neatly between the cheeks of her ass. She pushed my hand against her breast and I could feel her hardening nipple against my palm. I lowered my head so that my lips were touching her neck. In a whisper she spoke.

“I feel like risking it all – my marriage, my future, my life. You’re a dangerous man Paul. You fuck the daughter of your friend and will fuck me, the wife of your best friend. I think I hoped I would never meet a man like you again. Maybe that’s why I’ve always been so aggressive towards you. I needed to keep you away because I knew you would be dangerous. If we start this there’s no telling where it will end. It could end here tonight. It might bring both our worlds crashing to the ground. Someone will be hurt; probably more than one person. I’ve told you stuff that makes me terribly vulnerable. Yes, that excites me. It excites you too. When I was telling you about my whoring I could smell how hard you were.”

She stopped. I could feel her body trembling against mine. I pulled the duvet back exposing us both. I moved up onto my knees and Rebecca turned and lay flat on her back.

“Take your panties off.” She wriggled out of them, flicking them onto the carpet with her foot. Her eyes were fixed on my straining cock. My eyes roamed greedily over her whole long body. She opened her legs, parting the swollen folds of her trimmed pussy and exposing her slick pinkness. She pushed me down and straddled my face, lowering her sex onto my waiting mouth. The smell of her and the taste of her combined as my tongue explored her wet desiring hole. I felt Rebecca’s mouth slide down over my shaft. She took me deeply, the quiet sound of her sucking and moaning floating in the deep silence of the sleeping motel. My hands gripped the cheeks of her ass and opened her wide. Her own finger was pressing against my asshole. Her hips moved to the quick rhythm of my tongue.

She orgasmed first, silently, suddenly tensing and then trembling with contractions. I waited until she resumed sucking and then focused all my concentration on my cock and the sight of Rebecca, Steve’s madly irritating wife, taking it as deep as she could. I waited until she had forced herself as far down on me as she could and then spurted a gush of cum into her throat.

When I entered her five minutes later a tear slid from her eyes down to the corner of her mouth. We fucked gently in no hurry to cum. We just enjoyed each other’s bodies. Once we had exhausted ourselves we fell back onto the bed sweating and panting.

I don’t remember when we fell asleep. The dim light of dawn reached me through a gap in the curtain. Rebecca lay pressed against me, holding my hand.

“You’re awake?” She asked in a whisper.

I tightened my grip on her hand in response.

“Do you want to see me again?”

“I have to see you again.”

“Good.” She replied suddenly leaping out of bed. I lay there watching her nakedness as she hunted down and retrieved her panties and bra from the floor.

“He might be here soon. I better get downstairs and wait.”

I must have dozed off while she was in the bathroom. I woke when she sat next to me on the bed dressed once again in her big blue cashmere coat and long white scarf. She reached under the bed to find my cock that immediately stiffened to her touch. As she spoke she masturbated me.

“Okay my dangerous man, I am leaving now. Let’s try not to fuck this up. When I get back from California I’ll make an arrangement for us to meet. Make sure you’re available. In the meantime think of things you want to do with me, to me. I’m counting on you.” As she leaned over to kiss me I came. She stood up, licked her hand and quietly closed the door as she left.

ptstewart
ptstewart
226 Followers
12