Snowbound Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He crawled back on the bed and started nuzzling me again. Finding my lips, his tongue invaded. His teeth nipped and drew blood. He pulled my head to the side to give him better access for the assault. His hands ranged over my body, grabbing and pulling. When he found where the whip that had been dislodged from my stomach, he sat up and dragged it over my skin and his cock. When it caught on the nipple clamps, he tugged causing me to whimper with the pain. When he slashed the whip against my breasts, I was almost ready for the sting. Again and again, he whipped my breasts with little swings, bringing them to a bright, cheery red color. Satisfied, he moved lower and dragged the whip over the inside of my thighs. I rolled, trying to dislodge him, crying out around the gag.

"Stop." His voice was rough again and I saw the violence in his eyes. He whipped the inside of one thigh. Then the other. He dragged the whip over my clit and swung it lightly against those swollen lips. I sobbed, begging him to stop.

"I'm going to fuck you now, baby. You're going to like it. You're going to beg me for more."

I shook my head in denial. He leaned up and licked the tears and blood from cheeks. Shifting, he spread my legs wide and forced his cock into me. Every rock, every thrust hurt my abused body and jiggled the clamps still on my nipples. Each withdrawal concluded with a stroke of his hand across my pussy, erasing the pain with pleasure.

"Look at me, baby."

At his command, I looked at him, watching him brace himself above me. He reached out one hand and undid the leather gag.

"Call me Master."

I swallowed tightly.

"Call. Me. Master."

Bowing my eyes, I gave in.

"Yes, Master."

12