All Comments on 'Soccer Mom Scores!'

by MarcoPolo2

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What made her a soccer mom?

Not trying to be negative but your story left me with a few questions If her daughter was only 6year old, who was looking after her? Had she tried to work on her sex life with her husband? After all, why would a man say no to sex? Likewise....what the fuck made her a soccer mom? The story was neither erotic or consistent.. Plot was good, it has potential; but it didn't live up to its billing. Good try.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
What is with people?

Any number of stories start with. "We/I have been married 6/7 years We/I have one/two young children. We/I don't have sex anymore. So I/we thought I know let me have sex with other people that will really help our marriage won't it? after all I still love my husband/wife and it is only sex so it doesn't really count does it? Also my lover is better than my husband, he is bigger than my husband and always gets me to cum, unlike my useless husband. But I won't tell my husband. Why should I? he should know when something is wrong. By the way do you think I should tell him the father of our child isn't his? i know it's naughty of me. But I do still love my useless lump of a husband. perhaps one day I will tell him. Untill then I will fuck and suck anyone I like just to stay the horney woman that I am. And that my husband will never know." Does that sound at all familiar? Well that is where this story is going. Can writers please change the time scale on these stories. 5/6/7 years of being married is nothing. Most couples are still finding out about each at that stage. If every writer on this site fucked around just because they where bored or not getting enough attention then the USA and Britain and any one else from any other country, there would be a hell of a lot of single people and the churches would go out of business. And divorce lawyers would be mega rich.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The PURITAN-SNOB Critics Arrive With Torches

I'm continually amazed at the vicious personal attacks and accusations frequently meted out her at LE over what is FICTION and FANTASY. Get over yourselves, ya bunch of self righteous book-burners...

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
Scene, rather than story.

This is a vignette or scene rather than a story. No attempt is made to make the situation credible. Still, emotions and desires are portrayed well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Critics? More like wankers!

Stories! Fiction! That's all this is! Every one of these "stories", whether real or imagined, are just bits of someone's fantasy. Your commentary on their supposed lifestyle is just a cover up for you beating off to their fantasies. Honestly, it's sad.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Thank you Marriedwithballs!

I couldn't have said it better! The few things I will add is as a writer myself I put parts of me into those stories. I would hazard a guess if other writers were asked the same question, DO THEY PUT ANY PART OF THEMSELVES IN THEIR STORIES then if they were honest they would say yes. So from the soccer mom who has kids and awonderful husband, but writes about cucks and wimps to the British writers both male and female who even though they claim they are happily married or are happily attached it doesn't matter they write what they believe in and fantasize about. Some of us readers and writers do not like what other people write about. Untill someone tells us otherwise we will continue to question why a writer writes about a certain subject. will that writer listen to us, probably not but it doesn't matter we have had our say and mostly move on with our stories. Those people that complain about the readers who complain about stories just back off! we are not hurting anybody. It seems to me the readers are the ones who moan the most. A note to Marriedwithballs, I am the only British writer on this site who doesn't write about Cucks and wimps I am sorry for the the other writers and readers. But I am from the UK and I am not a wimp nor will I ever be, equally I am never going get involved in any swinging, swapping or cucking it just isn't in my nature. But to those who enjoy this lifestyle goodluck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This was like eating Fluff.

A lot of negative has been said and I won't reiterate their valid points. I appreciate the effort you put into the story; but it was weak. We never met the husband, Marco's wife or the daughter. I didn't feel any real connection with any of the characters. I mean, it could have been erotic if they were both single and looking for more....but it felt like eating fluff from a buffet. FIlls you up but leaves you wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fuck the critics!!

This website is Literotica, not LitShakespeare, with the accent on "Erotica". Sure a lot could be better, but the writers are trying to convey sexual situations. If you want "War & Peace" go to the fucking library. I read and write stories here for sexual stimulations, NOT social values.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Blah

Boring. Nothing more to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story

Great start. Can't wait for next part and see what Eren does next.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
The story can stand on it's own merits, well done

The author has given enough information for the reader to visualize the characters, and to imagine them to be real. The theme and storyline is one that will bring a lot of different comments, depending on the readers opinion of sex outside of the marriage. I appreciate the way the author has created a sexy wife that is in need of some serious cock, maybe she will find what she needs to fulfill her sexual needs. Thanks for the good story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice Start

I'm a married mom myself,I think I know what was trying to be said here about Eren's feelings. I had a good time reading this and hope that this will only be a good start to a wild continuing story of Eren and Marco.

Horny MOM in New Jersey

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why is she married exactly?

No disrespect to the MOM from New Jersey but why stay in a marriage where you don't love or respect your partner? The wife in the story cares nothing for her husband.She doesn't need him so why stay with him? The same question to MOM from New jersey, Why stay in a marriage you don't want to be in. I understand it is easy to get a divorce in the USA so why not just do so? That's what you and the wife in this story should do? after all it's a new year so out with the old in with the new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
raised expectations

I agree with :

10/29/08 by Anonymous

" I appreciate the effort you put into the story; but it was weak. We never met the husband, Marco's wife or the daughter"

Lots of husbands in these stories- either they initiate and then perhaps participate - or peep, film, etc. - or they dont know-

you have your heroines husband pop in and out of the house while she and lover are hard at it -

I thought you were surely telegraphing one of those scenes where the husband finds out is horrified but then gets randy just thinking about it - let alone seeing it -

he is then supposed to join in or drink the other chaps leavings -

would have been a better story with a little editing

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Story as boring as the sport in the title.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous