All Comments on 'Soccer-Mom Unit Ch. 02'

by Robotman1974

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
And What of this " Marcia"

Ok, the plot is developing, some more action by the casserole-eating husband is expected shortly, a PI to be put on the case no doubt.

And More of Robot Innards Exposed.

The ends of the plot, like a wet circuit board, are loose. We have three (possibly four) female/ female simulacra to pick from, all wandering around (naked?) in this ultra high tech suburban house? (credulity is ... strained)

So some 'plot development' and less descriptive narrative please.

You seem to have strung the 36+ series out to a whopping 35 episodes .. and no, I did not read them in full, but that too seemed mostly narrative.

So, from me to you, " Bring on the Dancing Girls", "Enough of the Poet"

Yours, Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I find the plot of the super secret deceiving company planting a Android to see if the guy noticed not realistic. What in the year they have been together she hasn't pooped, piss, farted in their home? What about when he goes down on her and she is always clean? Any man or woman can admit sometimes their partner is not always as clean as they could be for oral sex or rim jobs. Why the need to change out batteries? If this is the future why isn't there a wireless charger in the bed under the bed sheet that is soft so her husband can't feel or a charging port to plug into a wall socket for fast charging? There were to many wasted clutter with all those other Androids to keep track of. I can't get past this so I'm not going to finish your story. Thanks for posting for your fans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous