Soccer Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I inched closer and began to press my body against hers. I could feel her quiver as the orgasm surged through her. She finally lower her buttocks back down onto the bed and I quickly slide my cock inside of her and begin to fuck her again. She shouted, "Oh Fuck Yeah!, Fuck Me Baby, Fuck Me!!" Within seconds I came, but I didn't stop fucking her, in fact I begin to fuck her faster so I wouldn't loose my hard. I continue to fuck her harder and harder and soon I begin feeling my cock start to get hard again. I rolled Jamie over and began to fuck her from the side. After a few moments, I brought both of my knees between her legs and rolled her over onto her stomach. Jamie rose to her knees and lifted her butt off the bed as I continued to fuck her from behind.

Her hips pumped up and down and within moments she was near orgasm again. I heard her exclaim, "Oh Baby, Fuck Me, Fuck Me Baby, Fuck Me! Fuck Me Hard Baby, Fuck Me Hard! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME! OOOOH YESSSS!!" We both came within seconds of each other and I continued to pound my cock against her until it stopped pulsating. I ran my hands up and down her back, across her buttocks and down the inside of her legs and then back up again as I reached her pussy. I gently rub my fingers against the lips of her pussy as we layed on the bed.

I rolled over onto my back and she slide on top of me. Her breaths were coming in deep pants and her body was still quivering. We lay in each other's arms with our eyes closed, occasionally dozing off. I slide out from under her and slipped into the shower. As she hear the water running her eyes opened for a moment before she dozed back off. After my shower I returned to the room and layed down on the bed next to her. I begin to run my fingers across her firm, tan, breasts and stomach as she opened her eyes slowly began to wake up. I slide up beside her and began to kiss her as I gently pushed the hair out of her face.

She smile and said, "Well, I guess you gotta be leaving soon huh?" I nod my head in agreement and reply, "I have one thing I need to do first". I slide back down between her legs and began to lick her pussy again. Her body tenses again as her hands grip the covers. Her pussy tasted so good on my tongue that I slowed to savor the moment. Within a few moments I could feel her body begin to tense as she neared orgasm. I continued to lick and suck her clit until I felt her legs stiffen as she came again. Her body shuddered as the orgasm ripples thorough her and I continue to lick her pussy until the last wave of pleasure had washed over her.

As I slide back up next to her I hear her cackle, "Well, are we finished?"

I smiled as I said, "No, I think that you owe me one last blow job Jamie". She threw her head back in laughter before sliding down to suck my throbbing cock. Jamie sucked, licked and massaged my cock as I lay back on the bed savoring the sensation. I whispered, "Jamie, I'm gonna cum any second baby" but she didn't slow her assault on my cock. She continued to lick and suck my cock as the orgasm began to build inside of me.

Soon I cum and my warm cum floods into her mouth and she tries to swallow but she gags and exclaims, "Damn that was a lot of cum!" We both laugh as I pulled her close to me and kissed her. I lay on the bed while Jamie showered, pondering my inevitable departure for home.

12