Sodden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am aware you have refilled the glass and are sitting above me, drinking yourself. I am in a state of half dozing, arse aching and stinging. Your feet are moved and placed on me. A temporary footrest. I am half conscious, aware when you move to leave the room. I assume you have gone to piss upstairs. Aware when you return.

A sudden, "On your hands and knees, slut," jolts me to shaky awareness.

My mind telling me "no no no no no..not more, please not more!". I even open my mouth to beg you to stop now, but at the very very last second, manage instead, "Whatever pleases you Master."

I'm in a strange place of ....fear and acceptance, and resignation. If nothing else, you are teaching me that this is truly on your terms, and my responses, my clear body language, and your certain knowledge of my state of mind, will not be heeded tonight. This is totally about your sadistic urges being carried out, to the extent of ignoring the reactions you get. This is about pure submission and acceptance on my part. And you will have it.

You lead me back to the centre of the room, and I realise that on top of the plastic mat now are several towels. My addled brain thinks this is for my comfort, on my hands and knees as I am. Were I fully sentient and thinking clearly, I would know this is not the case. My desire to pee, now I'm up on all fours, is pressing within my body. And internally I'm groaning at the thought of taking yet more of whatever it is you wish to inflict on me.

You position yourself behind me, and I feel your hand spreading my cunt lips. Feel your already hard cock (oh god..he must be turned on just thinking about what he's about to do......) pressing against my arse. You pull away slightly. "Present for me, slut."

I lower my body so I am resting on my knees, my shoulders, my head, and reach round my body, spreading my arse for you. I hear lube being squeezed out, feel it slathered on my arsehole, your finger penetrating me in a businesslike way. Lubing me simply to ensure this is pleasurable for you. Your hand strokes the remainder of the lube on your cock.

I expect to feel your cock enter my arse, and am surprised when you say "I'm taking that cunt of mine first, slut," and your cock slides effortlessly into my still wet cunt. The pressure exerted on my bladder in this position is painful, and I groan and moan against your repeated thrusting. You must be enjoying the sounds I'm making, and knowing what you are doing to me, for this time you have no wish to silence me. The pounding continues. I cry out sharply at the deepest strokes.

You withdraw your cock, and again smear some lube against my arsehole, your cock now pressing firmly, unrelentingly against it. I whimper as I try to relax to allow you in, to accommodate your cock. Sharp sharp pain as the head of you passes the sphincter. Sweat breaks out on my forehead, I'm groaning and moaning and muttering into the towels. "Brace yourself, slut. You take it all." I steady my body with my upper arms now, as you move to penetrate me as deeply and as fully as you can.

"Whose whore are you, slut? Who pisses on command for her Master, hmm? Who allows her Master to use and abuse her as he sees fit. Complete and utter acceptance and obedience. That's what I want. And I shall have it." Your comments are punctuated by repeated deep thrusts, your foot on my head for a time.

You change position slightly now and I feel both your hands underneath me.....i am dreading you pressing against my bladder. For though the pressure has eased now you are in my arse, I am acutely aware still of my need to piss. You don't press on my bladder, but I feel your fingers enter my cunt, as deeply as you can reach given your position behind me, and I feel a vibe pressed to my clit. Shock at this assault. I am whimpering.

"I want you to piss for me now slut, all over my hand, while I'm fucking your arse with my cock, and your cunt with my hand. Do you hear me...now PISS." I feel a flood of fluid in my cunt, but know it isn't piss, not yet, it is me. More lube from me. As I become even more intensely aroused at what you are doing to me. The vibe on my clit feels like heaven, and you are buried in my arse.....i am not sure I can pee, though the need is overwhelming......

Your fingers press against me, inside me, in a way that makes me want to pee..and ...oh my god...suddenly I begin to let go, and I feel pee start to trickle from me, over your fingers and hand..onto the towels....and you laugh..."oh what a filthy slut you are...just look at you..on your hands and knees, my cock buried in this tight little arse of yours, my fingers inside you, vibe to your clit, and you filthy little tart, you're pissing all over me....."

I'm shocked at myself, at the position I'm in, at what you are doing. I can feel how turned on you are, can feel your cock harder and bigger in my arse. I am mortified that I'm in the middle of your living room, and pissing on the floor, but I'm so turned on I can feel an orgasm building.

"Oh fuck," I mutter. The trickle of pee turns to a gush as you fuck me with your fingers, your cock moving within me, but you are concentrating more on my cunt and clit......

"Oh yes, my little slut, I know you are enjoying this. I know I'm turning you on like fuck, even though you can't believe what you're doing for me. What you've done for me. Now guess what.....you are going to cum for me. Right here, when I tell you to. And if you don't? Well, we're just going to carry on for the rest of the evening until you do....i'm sure you don't doubt my word. "

I whimper in distress, but am utterly utterly shocked to feel my body responding keenly to your voice, and what you are doing to me. And, so help me god...I feel an orgasm building desperately within me. The pressure on my clit, and the presence of your cock in my arse, filling me but not really thrusting, and the utter taboo of my pissing for you like this........

My body language must give me away, for you whisper to me, "That's right slut, I can feel your cunt tightening around me...I can feel the pee slowing..i can feel how close you are to cumming for me....now I want you to hold onto that...and let it build..and when I tell you, I want you to cum for me, when I release you."

I shudder at these words, and can almost unwillingly feel my body respond even further to you. I shudder and whimper, and tense..feel my body clamp down against peeing as the mounting orgasm takes over and squeezes me...I cry out in desperation, to hear you suddenly state, clearly and firmly, as you remove the fingers from inside me and start fucking my arse in earnest.

"That's it, slut, cum for me...cum for me NOW."...and I scream out and shudder as a fierce orgasm sweeps from my clit to my cunt, and back again. Feel you fucking my arse hard, the vibe pressed firmly against my clit. The scream seems never to end, and I am fighting to breathe, animal noises leaving my throat as I thrust back against you, fucking you back. You don't tell me to be still and quiet...you are holding me fast now as your own orgasm takes over and you cum deep within my arse, your fingers digging into me, bruising me as the force of your orgasm takes you.

I am collapsed on the floor, on sodden towels, the smell of my own piss assailing me, not overpowering, but so there. You remove yourself from me. I hear the condom being removed. It must be over now I think. There can be nothing left in him to do anything more to me.

"Now then slut, I'm almost finished with you, almost. But before I clean you down, I need to pee. And guess what, I'm going to pee on you." I whimper almost silently, collapsed as I am on the floor, my arse still in the air. "Get up." I can barely move. You grab my hair. "I said, get up, now." I scramble to my feet, unstable, shaky.You guide me outside, into the garden. Dark all around. I'm not even with it enough to wonder if there is light enough coming from the house for anyone neighbouring you to see what is going on.

"On your knees slut. Present for me again." I collapse on the cool grass, grateful for the dry of it, after the soggy towels. I rest my shoulders on the ground, my head, reach round and spread my arse for you again. You grunt your satisfaction at it...and I wait.

There is a moment when I can tell you are simply looking at me, admiring the sight of the arse presented to you, a target. And then I feel the first splashes of piss hit my arse cheeks, and then you redirecting the flow against my arsehole, and my cunt. Feel it trickle down and tickle my clit. Warmth, wet, my Master's piss, all over me.You sprays my buttocks with it, then my back, and then I feel it hit my hair and head too.

I can smell you now, different to me. Not overpowering. You must have drunk plenty of water before too. The stream seems never to end...you move closer and direct the stream directly into my still slightly open arse hole, and cunt, which I am holding open for you. Easy target. "You are a filthy whore. Just look at you. You've been wallowing in your own piss this evening, pissing for me on command. And now look at you, wallowing in mine. You're enjoying this, slut, I can tell. Not that it would matter if you didn't. Mine. To do with as I wish. And I wish to relieve myself on you." You sigh in satisfaction and I feel the flow being to slow. It halts.

You tell me to get up and to kneel before you. I do slow slowly and carefully, feeling rivulets of piss trickle down my body as I move. It is dark, but I can make out your face well enough. "Now slut, lick me clean." I am beyond feeling unable to taste your piss. I take your cock in my mouth, taste the saltiness of you, very different to cum, though can still taste cum on your cock too. I take your cock all the way in my mouth now, laving you clean. Suddenly, I feel your cock twitch, and you squirt a small mouthful of urine into me. I freeze. I can't swallow this. I can't. I hold you and the urine in my mouth. I wait. Shocked and scared.

You laugh. "Now then slut. You know what I expect of you. Complete and utter obedience. You don't question me, you don't decide how or when to obey. And I expect gratitude. Something that I trust has been somewhat.....encouraged this evening." I stare up at you, tears yet again forming in my eyes, though you cannot see them this time. I know what he will ask, and I know I will obey. I am broken. I will not disappoint him. His will, his command. I do.

"Swallow my piss, slut. Swallow and be grateful." Something clicks in my mind, and my throat opens. I swallow you.

With your cock still in my mouth, not daring to release it until told to do so, I manage around it to say, "Thank you Master." You simply nod. Oh god this must have pleased him I think, it must have. It must end now.......

You tell me to kneel and be still, and keep your cock in my mouth. I am whimpering now. Frightened as all hell that there is a lot more where that came from. I can't I can't I can't I can't I can't.....and yet scared shitless that I might. I could. For you.

Again I feel your cock twitch. It occurs to my mind to retch, to reject this...as I feel your warm piss fill my mouth again. More this time. But I don't. I remain still. I wait. And for the first time this evening, I hear you say, with genuine love and feeling now, "Good girl, slut." "Hold my piss in your mouth. Savour it."

I remain still, struggling to obey, but I so don't want to disappoint you, no matter this is so so hard. You remove your cock from my mouth carefully, so that I retain all your piss, do not dribble any out. You hold your hand then in front of my mouth, and instruct me to let half the piss dribble into your hand. I obey.

"Now swallow, slut. Swallow what remains of your Master in your mouth. Do it in the sure knowledge that it pleases me to see you do this." I swallow. You smile at me, not unlovingly. And you take the urine in your hand and dribble and wipe it into my hair and my face, smear me with it.

You bend down to my level, so you can see now my eyes, that I have cried doing this for you. Your hand holds my chin firmly. You kiss my mouth, once, crushingly. "Mine, slut, all Mine. To do with as I wish, when I wish. You are Mine. Don't ever forget it."

You let me go so suddenly I collapse on the grass at your feet. I feel your foot placed on my head. And manage to whisper, "Yours. I belong to You, Master."

12