All Comments on 'Soft-mouthed Sandy Pt. 02'

by Anitole

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
IwanttwoIwanttwoover 3 years ago
Nice!

Great writing style, and hard to believe a woman is so insightful into the mind of a man exploring his gay desires for the first time. Looking forward to your next story.

AnitoleAnitoleover 3 years agoAuthor
Ha ha... Thanks, I guess?

How many rounds of Quidditch do you think J. K. Rowling played before everyone realized she wasn neither a ten-year-old nor a boy?

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 3 years ago

Love it!! The first story I gave you a 4 but you definitely have a 5 now. Great writing I love the pace of it, very erotic looking forward for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Your writing style seems well thought out. It doesn’t come across like you just play it by ear. On the other hand, when I read the conversations with the back and forth it seems to flow so naturally. The way they verbally spar until someone goes too far was very natural and especially so when you are getting to know someone and are not sure how far to take something. It did seem strange that there was no discussion or thought of a condom although maybe I missed it since I was continually interrupted while trying to read which BTW is not a great way to try and get into a story. It is a definite five star chapter and I plan on getting back to hit the other chapters later today when I can be uninterrupted.

AnitoleAnitoleover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you. I try to keep it flowing and let action and dialog drive the story as much as possible.

I think I went back and added a condom in a later edit of thEveryone!

Be safe out there, everyone! jazz! Quote a college BF of mine: "Never know who's shooting habanero sauce instead of straight jizz out there!"

AnitoleAnitoleover 2 years agoAuthor

Coyote: A Pansexual Erotica https://g.co/kgs/DhJHYN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnitole@Anitole
If you wish to find me on Twitter: @AnitoleJ I also have a few of my stories independently published on Amazon. My first novel Coyote: A Pansexual Erotica was published in the late summer of 2021. I am planning a second novel by the end of 2021 along with a few shorter p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES