All Comments on 'Soft-mouthed Sandy'

by Anitole

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hot

Wow, finally a plausible m/m seduction scenario. Great dialogue and well-described action--although I'd have liked it to go on longer. Part 2 better show up soon!!!

Calit69Calit69about 15 years ago
Sad but good

For a first time submission in this category think you have acquited yourself pretty well. While aspects of the story are erotic there is also some sadness regarding the desperation of the gay guy. A stimulating and fairly plausible situation. Will wait to see how this relationship progresses There are obviously opportunities to really thrash the mind with multiple partners

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a happy beginning

to what I can imagine will be a great series, with the straight guy, the gay guy, the girlfriend and her girleriend, many possibilities. Keep going.

doomsday1391doomsday1391about 15 years ago
nice

wow makes me want to meat the a gay guy. great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GOOD

Good beginning. I found it sensuous as opposed to just horny. Look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice technique

I like how you injected that bit about when Sandy was in high school and he had a friend. I also liked the little pops of imagery that the straight guy had when Sandy was working him up.

I want to see what happens tomorrow.

TheBlueOneTheBlueOnealmost 15 years ago
great story

That was just yummy! I'm looking forward to your next contribution to this section.

Hitchiker69Hitchiker69almost 14 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed this story. I got hard as I read it, and I had fun imagining myself there with you, and how we could enjoy each other.

mikeman341mikeman341almost 14 years ago
Great Story, Dude!

Hey! Really enjoyed the story but the stud really needs to fuck the host dude...they both want it, lol! Read this story while in my office and now I've got a wet spot and a boner...better check out the restroom and find some relief!

Actually, the conversations were realistic and well written and the it was really a good job, man. Look forward to reading more.

allvceallvcealmost 14 years ago

Wow, I really liked that story. Not only was the writing really well done but I want to know what happens next. Please continue this story :)

hardman2plzhardman2plzover 13 years ago
Sounds good

Wish I could find a guy like Sandy. Sure would be nice to have him suck me a few times a week. Had it once after my devorce nice guy in next apartment. Way better then any girl could do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please continue this.

Pretty please. This got me soo hard. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!More! More!

You can't leave us "hanging" like this!!!! We have to have more. One of the best stories I have read here or anyplace else. All I can say is thanks for the memory.

michael1950michael1950over 11 years ago
Smooth seduction

memory stirring correlations and a horny disposition make for a smooth flow of scene, leaves the imagination sensing more to cum as it were. Yearning for a further dance of pent up passions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Rings true. I was at a boarding house, I had a girlfriend, very straight, wait until we get married. I would come back with blue balls, stroking myself to relief. Guys talk, they told me to get rid of her, until one night I came back, one of the guys Simon was up, where are the guys, out somewhere, I sat down, small talk, then I said I got to go and take care of something, same problem eh, yes, well I wouldn't mind taking care of it, silence, well only if you want. Simon was always quiet, keeping to himself a lot, never spoke about girls. I looked at him, he said close your eyes if you like, I wouldn't mind, let me suck you , come in my mouth, walk away. I got up, oh, I don't know, never done that with a guy and walked away. My mind was racing, its only a mouth, my cock tingling. I walked back, is that offer still open, he nodded, well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. where, here is o.k, I moved toward him, taking my cock out. He stroked it once, then took it in his mouth, what reluctance I had soon disappeared as I received the best blow job I had ever had, I thought I would never stop cumming, he took it all, finally I moved back. Wow, he smiled, you had some stored up in there. I just stood there, my drained cock hanging out. Better put that away, oh yeh, thanks. Anytime and for the next 15 months, I fed him my cock, he drained me. I married the girl, she was and still is an absolute firecracker in bed she gives great blow jobs but I have to say, not as good as Simons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Very erotic! The length of time it took Sandy to finally achieve his objective made the story all the more realistic and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

Well written, well developed - the dialogue is lively, flows smoothly and takes you through a good story. I'm not gay, but the story is attractive and erotic non-the-less. I liked how there was a momentary dream-thought back to highschool while Sandy worked his magic....well done..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continue

Oh hell yeah please continue this.

AnitoleAnitoleover 2 years agoAuthor

The finished novel is here:

Coyote: A Pansexual Erotica https://g.co/kgs/DhJHYN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnitole@Anitole
270 Followers
If you wish to find me on Twitter: @AnitoleJ I also have a few of my stories independently published on Amazon. My first novel Coyote: A Pansexual Erotica was published in the late summer of 2021. I am planning a second novel by the end of 2021 along with a few shorter p...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES