Soft-mouthed Sandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anitole
Anitole
270 Followers

I jingled the keys and backed away, smiling. "You're good," I said. "See you at 8:15."

I left taking the steps thoughtfully, turning to watch the light in his bedroom pop on and a shadow play across his blinds. I walked the path to the parking lot beside his building in the complex and pressed the button on the key fob. Lights flashed and there was a little security beep, I walked up to the little British-racing green Solstice. I shook my head at the pretty little machine and climbed in. I had to push the seat back all the way so that my knees weren't in my ears but when I started it and put the thing in gear I sighed.

I might have asked to stay the night. But I new there would be more to come with soft-mouthed Sandy.

Thank you all for reading this story. I have never written for the Gay Male category and would like to hear feedback. If enough people like this story I will continue on to the next day.

Don't forget to vote.

-Anitole

Anitole
Anitole
270 Followers
12