All Comments on 'Sold Ch. 00'

by PhantomOfMoonlight

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
In many parts of the world this is true even now.

Women are property to be used by family's to sell, to rent, to marry into money for the family. In some societys women are killed when born to keep the family from losing money in raising the girl. Looking at the worlds scenes, women not educated, women clothed from head to foot, women not allowed to work or associate with men, one can see it all coming back as we rapidly descend back into the fast giving up what has been gained. Interesting to watch what is happening in Europe and wonder when the next step occurs in the US.

snoopersnooperabout 17 years ago
Please

Does this mean that the further chapters of "Sold" will now be posted? We have waited a very long time since chapter one was posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Dude you have issues

Getting on a jack-off site and posting your political crapola in response to a NC story. Disapear!

KillerWithWordsKillerWithWordsover 11 years ago
Description

You really hit the nail on its head over her.

I thought this particular line was fantastic: "I was beginning to feel like a Christmas goose as I felt my legs being stretched apart and tied to the legs of the table."

Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous