Soldier Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her resistance faded her kiss became as frantic and hungry as his own. Pulling down her pants he lifted her slamming her against the wall before parting her legs with his thighs. Leaning back he looked her in the eye and smiled before ramming into her pussy. Gasping loudly he felt her nails dig into his shoulder as he pushed harder and harder. Listening to her moan and whimper beneath him he thrust deeper into the velvety warmth of her wet pussy. Animal instinct took over and he fucked her harder as her moans got louder. His legs burned but all he wanted was to fuck this woman harder than she had ever been fucked.

"Harder you bastard."

Her hands grabbed his hair and he almost came. Howling he thrust even harder ramming her against the wall.

"Harder." She snarled.

Pushing her away from him he spun her round and pushed her head forwards. Her bottom thrust into the air for everyone to see Phil looked at the guys in the changing room and grinned. Standing behind her he held his cock at the entrance to her glistening pussy.

"You want it hard bitch?"

"Fuck me asshole."

Holding onto her waist he watched as his cock disappeared into her. Pumping hard he suddenly had a vision of his sister in this position and his anger resurfaced. Slapping the woman's bottom beneath him hard he howled loudly shooting his load into her. Holding still he let her take everything he had his legs quivering with tension.

Pushing her away he growled.

"Now fuck off."

Quickly pulling on his own clothes he walked out of the changing room her shouts ringing in his ears. Bile rose in his throat as he realised what he was doing, cursing under his breath he turned and walked back in.

Hands on hips he looked down at her and taking a deep breath he spoke.

"I'm sorry."

12