Nature Photography

Story Info
Accidental exhibitionism.
1.9k words
4.41
13.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eLwoods
eLwoods
29 Followers

I decided to go for a walk to clear my head. I had been so horny lately and every attempt I made to locate a lover was a bust. I had believed this to be the case because I did not want to start a relationship with anyone knowing I was in a relationship that was on hold. My boyfriend had been locked up for over a year. I wanted him and no one else seemed to make me want to cheat. Not that I would have felt overly bad if I were to do something behind his back... The thought of betraying him as he has betrayed me by leaving kind of turned me on. All I knew was I needed to go for a walk, and I wanted to be alone. Seeing a single person on my walk would ruin the whole experience. I had it in my mind that I wanted to do something sexually explicit on my walk, something naughty, in the private wild landscape. Suddenly I was more excited about my walk than ever.

I took a shower and shaved my kitty and my legs. I was in a sense preparing to have sex, with myself, and being freshly shaved just made it that much more erotic. As I shaved and showered, I pondered where I would take my walk. I decided that I would go to a spot I had never been before. There was a spot about a 25-minute drive from me that a friend had told me about. I remember them saying they always went there to think and how they loved it because they would never run into anyone else on their travels. Perfect! I thought I'll go there. I finished my shower and put on some baby oil and powder. I felt so fresh and clean as I put on my sundress. I did not need a bra since my sundress cupped my breast so perfectly. I did however put on a thong, that could be easily moved to the side so that I could finger my prematurely wet-in-anticipation, pussy.

I got into my car and drove out to the spot. When I arrived, I was relieved and extra wet, finding that no other cars were parked close by the secluded wooded area. I got out of the car, grabbed my beach blanket, and walked for about ten minutes before coming to an area that had a pretty decent clearing. Perfect. I stood for a few minutes listening to the sound of the woods and looking around to make sure that I was alone. Satisfied I hadn't seen or heard anyone coming, I opened my blanket and put it over a large fallen tree. I pulled my sundress up and pulled my thong to the side as I spread my legs wide open. Feeling the cool summer breeze touch my pussy, I was in ecstasy. I sat there enjoying the feeling of the sun and air on my dripping, swollen pussy.

I reached my fingers down to inspect my wetness, running my finger up and down my slit, I was wetter than I had imagined. I let out an uncontrollable moan as I started to massage my throbbing clit. Touching my clit soft and slow, I could feel my wetness dripping down to my asshole. As I savored the feeling, I heard twigs and leaves crackle and crunch nearby. I stopped for a moment, slowly opening my eyes and returning to reality. I surveyed the area, expecting to see an animal or maybe a person, but I did not. I picked up my blanket and spread it onto the ground so that I would be more hidden in case there was a person around. I sat on the blanket and played with my breasts for a bit before spreading my legs again. I looked down and watched myself play in my wetness.

God, I was so wet.

I was so entranced by the sight and the feeling I was startled when I heard a man's voice in the near distance. My legs still spread I looked up and saw a man standing a few feet from my holding a bulge in his pants. I slowly closed my legs and waited for him to speak again as we stared at each other. After a minute or two, he spoke. He said that he had come out to take pictures of wildlife in the woods when he saw and heard what I was doing. I giggled and blushed nervously, knowing what he must have witnessed me doing, I wondered how long he had been there. He told me that he was so turned on and would keep his distance if I would agree to let him watch me play. I thought for a moment and without saying a word, I spread my legs open and watched his face as I exposed my glistening pussy to him.

His eyes lit up, realizing I just agreed to let him watch me. He sat on a log about three feet away from me and asked if he could take pictures and film me if he didn't include my face. I ran my finger up and down my slit as I nodded my head in agreement. I closed my eyes and began to circle my clit softly with my fingers. I heard his camera shutter go off several times before I heard him unzip his pants. I opened my eye to find him stroking his cock, watching me finger my clit. I began to circle my clit faster as my pussy gushed. His stroke matched my intensity. I heard him speak again. He asked me to remove my panties. I stood up and lifted my sundress. As I pulled down my panties, I heard him taking picture after picture. He stood up and moved closer with his hard cock still out of his pants.

He told me that I was a good girl and told me that I was so sexy. He asked me to bend over in front of him so that he could see how pretty my pussy looked from the back. I held my skirt up and laid on my belly exposed while bent over the fallen tree. The stranger began to take pictures and asked if he could use his fingers spread my pussy lips open to take some pictures. Still bent over with him behind me, I was so horny that I agreed. From behind me, I felt his large index finger and thumb parting my puffy slick lips to expose my hole. I felt myself let out a gush as his camera began to snap pictures. I started to moan when I heard him breathing heavily, while he held my lips open. He heard him put down his camera and start to stroke his cock.

His fingers let my lips close, and I felt him playing with them. Squeezing them together and running his large fingers up and down my slit to gather my wetness, which he used as lubrication for stroking his hard cock. I stood up and turned to face him, still holding up my sundress, while I watched him stroking his cock. Standing in front of him with my pussy at his eye level I began to finger myself. He asked me to take off my dress for him. I grabbed my dress and lifted it over my head, standing naked before him in the middle of the woods. He picked up his camera and resumed taking pictures. I closed my eyes and fingered myself while standing naked before him. He spun me around and sat himself down on the fallen trees pulling me across his lap. He gripped and squeezed my ass and started to spank me. Slowly at first and then increasing in intensity, he called me a tease.

I started to wince in pain and moan, letting out gush after gush that started to drip down his thigh. He stopped spanking me and rubbed my sore cheeks as I slowly stood up on my shaky legs. I stood inches from him as I fingered my gushing pussy. The sound of his feverish stroking and moaning was pushing me toward orgasm. My eyes shot open as I felt him aggressively pulling me towards him. His mouth latched onto my pussy, and I felt him begin to suck on my pussy like a hungry baby to his bottle. My knees became weak, and I tried to back away. I eventually pried his suctioned mouth from my pussy, as I backed away, I noticed he was dazed, hungrily stroking his cock.

As I lay down on the blanket, I saw him set his camera to record on the ground to the side of us. I spread my legs to resume fingering myself. Very quickly the stranger got between my legs and arms wrapped around my thighs pulling me towards him so that his face was once again buried in my pussy. I sat up a bit, watching the stranger lick me while stroking himself. I started to moan and tell him I was about to cum. I started to wiggle as he gripped me tighter pressing me hard against his face. Screaming, naked in the woods with a stranger eating my pussy, I came so intensely all over his face. He released me and got on his knees between my legs stroking his pre cum dripping cock. I sat up and began licking the dripping pre-cum from his tip and moaned at his taste. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock before taking the length of his cock into my mouth. Sucking and licking him I stroked his cock as he growled, fully penetrating my mouth. I felt his cock get harder and harder, as more pre-cum seeped into my throat. He pulled me away from him and asked me to lie down. I looked at him and was not sure how to answer, because I did not want him to enter my pussy. It was almost as if he read my mind because he told me he wasn't going to fuck me, but instead, he wanted to shoot his load all over my naked body. I laid down and played with my pussy and breasted as he started to moan and shake as his throbbing and pulsing cock shot a massive load covering my entire body! My breasts, belly, inner thighs, and a huge glob of his cum, felt warm as it dripped down my clenching pussy hole.

I rubbed his cum all over my body, as he remained recovering, still kneeling between my legs. I reached down to inspect how much of his cum was all over my pussy. There was so much! I watched his face as he grabbed his camera to record me playing between my legs. I let out a moan, feeling how unbelievably erotic it felt to push the stranger's sperm inside my pussy, while he watched. He put down his camera and lay next to me on the blanket. Still naked, I got up and stood over his face. I lowered my sperm-drenched pussy to his mouth and began to ride and grind his face greedily. I came several more times as he licked me clean. I stood up when I was satisfied. I got dressed and went to my bag to get some paper and a pen. As he still lay naked with his face covered in my juices. I left him my email address so that he could send me a copy of the videos and pictures. I told him to keep my blanket and didn't look back as I walked away.