Choking Em

Story Info
Em was not into rough sex or so I thought.
798 words
4.36
10.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
js3674200
js3674200
34 Followers

Em was not into rough sex so this was the first time I had done anything like this to her.

In year 15 of our marriage, I was lying awake at 3am, sexually frustrated because Em wasn't into sex for the past week. I was unable to sleep and had to get up for work in a few hours. My dick was hard and I was angry about all of it. Meanwhile, she laid there like Sleeping Beauty. Fuck it, I'm getting sex right now. I rolled toward her so I was the big spoon. I pulled my boxers down first and then moved her pajama shorts and underwear down to her knees. She was confused from being woken and angrily spoke, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Normally, I would have shied away and stopped but not tonight because I needed sex. As we lay on our right sides I pushed my hard cock toward her so she would know what I wanted. She said, "Are you serious, you woke me up. No way, go back to sleep."

She tried to reach for her shorts to pull them up but I took my left hand and slid it between her left arm and body. I had never done anything like this but I moved my hand to her throat and gripped it so she couldn't move. I tried to slide my hard cock into her but she wasn't wet so I struggled a minute. I honestly believe she was in shock at what I was doing because she didn't try to stop me or even say anything. My hand was squeezing her throat for the first time in our relationship but I didn't care and I strengthened my grip on it. I wasn't really choking her yet but I was holding her in place by her throat and probably restricting her breathing a little.

Surprisingly, her pussy dampened. I whispered into her ear, "That's a good girl, I know what you like." (I realized a few years ago that calling her a good girl was a trigger for her). I was able to slide into her now and started thrusting. I was more holding her by the throat until this point but now I hesitantly choked her while I fucked her.

After 30 seconds or so, her hand first pulled at my elbow and when my arm didn't move she slid up to my wrist and tried to pull it away from her throat. I wouldn't let go and I ordered her, "Take your fucking hand off my wrist or I'll really choke you." She obeyed and moved her hand away quietly. Her pussy was now soaked and my cock was rock solid so I kept going.

Normally I don't cum inside her because she always complains about it but everything was different tonight. I wanted her to know I was in control so I told her, "I'm going to come inside you and there's nothing you can do to stop it." I expected her to object but she just moaned. I thrusted a few more times and started coming and as I did I tightened my grip and now I knew she couldn't breathe but I didn't care. Her pussy was drenched, her juices were all over our thighs and the bedsheets were soaked. I came hard inside her, and released my grip on her throat.

It took her a few seconds to process it all but then she moaned and said, "Holy shit that was hot," and immediately reached for the nightstand.

I grabbed her arm and stopped her. "If you want that vibrator, you better ask permission."

She said, "can I get my vibrator?"

In this dominating voice i didn't know I had I said, "Do you think thats a proper way to ask. How about sir, may I please use my vibrator?"

She was so annoyed but she listened, "Fuck, I'm so worked up I'll say anything you want. Sir, may I please get my vibrator so I can come also?" She took it from the nightstand, rolled onto her stomach and turned it on, but I was on a power trip now.

I told her, "I'm going to spank you one time every 30 seconds until you come. If you object you won't come tonight." She didn't respond so I pulled the top sheet down off her ass. She's a runner so her ass is small, tight and still perfect. I spanked her, counted to 30 and spanked her again. She immediately moaned, her body convulsed and she had a powerful orgasm. I laughed and said, "Damn, you're like a guy coming in 30 seconds." She laughed also, put the vibrator back and we got a few hours of sleep before work.

js3674200
js3674200
34 Followers