Solving My Little Problem Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling was incredible. This girl (Erin?) was sucking and licking my cock like she was making love to it with her mouth, and her hands roamed up and down my lower body. It wasn't going to be long before I came.

Even with the sensational stimulus on my cock, I got an idea. The curiosity was too much for me and I wanted more evidence about which girl was sucking my cock. My best guess was that it was Erin, but I needed just a little more proof. I let go of Angie's ass with one hand and ran my hand down my chest to my stomach, then raised it away from my body where I touched the girl's face right on her forehead. When my hand came into contact with her skin, she reached her own hand up to grab my wrist, stopping me from investigating further. I'd really hoped I would be able to feel her hair. That would have given me a better clue about who was sucking my cock, but my plan was foiled.

She stopped sucking me momentarily and gripped my hand in place near my cock. At first, I couldn't tell what she was doing, but when I felt the bare flesh of her breasts against my legs, I realized she'd been raising her shirt with her other hand. With her shirt up and out of the way, she pulled her mouth off my cock completely and moved her body closer to mine, getting into position so her breasts could reach my hands, then pressed my hand against her bare breast and hardened nipple.

Without being prompted, I moved my other hand onto the anonymous girl's other breast and gently massaged both of them at the same time. Although I didn't get to feel her hair, I did get to touch her soft breasts, which wasn't what I was looking for, but the outcome was even better, and it served to give me a little more evidence and almost conclusively eliminated Cheryl as one of the suspects. The breasts I was feeling weren't large like Angie's, but they weren't flat like Cheryl's. That only left Erin and Rachel again. And since Rachel had been wearing pajamas when I'd last seen her, I still guessed it was Erin.

I was lost in though when she pushed my hands away and slid her mouth back down on my cock again without pulling her shirt back down again, allowing her bare breasts to dangle and press against my naked legs. Her hot, wet mouth slid up and down my little shaft while her tongue swirled around the tip of my cock.

I gripped Angie's ass and started licking at her pussy again as fast as I could and thrust my hips upward as the unknown girl sucked me closer and closer to an orgasm. I was ready to cum and there was no stopping it now. I was ready to shoot a big load and I hoped the girl sucking my cock didn't mind me spewing it right into her mouth. I was about to find out.

The muscles in my legs tightened as I felt the familiar tremor in my balls as they began to shoot cum in what must have been the most intense orgasm of my life so far.

"Oh!" I grunted into Angie's pussy and exhaled loudly.

My cock was throbbing and twitching as I shot my hot, steamy load into the mouth of the anonymous girl. Somehow, not knowing for sure who she was made it that much more arousing and my orgasm was that much more intense.

She didn't stop sucking, either, and I heard a little sound escape from her throat, just a sample of her voice, but as she engulfed my cock with her mouth, sucking down all the liquid that I shot into her mouth, I couldn't tell is she sounded like Erin or not. While I was still cumming, she slid her mouth off my cock, gripping it with her hand and stroking it as she sucked both my balls into her mouth. I continued to cum and shot an oozing stream into the air. I felt it drip back down onto my cock, making the girl's hand a little wetter, enhancing slippery surface of my cock while she sucked at my balls.

I finally finished cumming, but she wasn't quite finished yet. Before my cock could go limp, the girl licked it clean of my cum, then kissed a little path along the insides of my thighs.

When she'd finished, she spread my legs apart a little, gave my balls a good squeeze, then stood up at the edge of the bed. I couldn't feel any vibrations from her walking, but I knew she'd left the room when the door opened and the light spilled in from the hallway. The door closed again, returning the room into darkness.

"How was that?" Angie asked.

"Incredible," I said. "That was Erin, wasn't it?"

"Shhh," Angie put her finger to my lips. "I promised I wouldn't tell." The way she said it was almost an admission that it was Erin.

Angie climbed off of me, then curled up in front of me on the bed. I threw a blanket over both of us, then wrapped my arms around Angie.

When I started to doze off, Angie broke the silence, "Do you still need to jerk off?" She asked.

"No, I'm good," I said. "Maybe in the morning."

"Okay, but make sure I'm there."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I want to watch."

"Okay," I agreed. "You can help if you want."

12