Somali Men Ride White Dicks Too!

Story Info
Tall, macho black man and white nerd meet in Ottawa.
1.5k words
3.57
29.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Ibrahim here, a brother with a story to tell. I’ve been eyeballing my prey all night and like any true predator, I waited for the right time to strike. Tonight’s prey was interesting. A short and skinny, weak-looking White dude. He walked around the most ghetto streets of Vanier, Ontario, looking nervous, and I smiled to myself. A skinny White guy walking around the hood by himself after midnight? Easy prey. I followed him into a dark alley, and grabbed him. He shrieked in surprise, and turned around, panic all over his face. I knew what I looked like to him. At six-foot-three and 249 pounds, with my dark brown skin and dreadlocks, I’m the very definition of scary Black man in the eyes of this five-foot-six, 140-pound White punk. White guys are terrified of Black men, and I exploit that to my advantage to get what I want.

The first thing I needed to do was establish who’s got the power here. As the strong Black man, I’ve got the power. As the sheltered, candy-ass, weak White guy, he’s my bitch. This dude has an easy life. He doesn’t know fuck about the real world. What does that mean? I own his ass. And I will take whatever I want from him. And there’s absolutely nothing he can do about it. I grabbed my pistol, and pointed it at him. I told him that if he did exactly as I’d say, I’d let him live. The White dude nodded, and told me that he only had sixty bucks with him. I grabbed his wallet, and while keeping my pistol aimed at him, I peered inside his wallet.

The Ontario driver’s licence identified him as Dale Schuman. Aside from his health card and University of Ottawa student ID, the only other thing in his wallet was three crumpled twenties. I put them back in his wallet and glared at him, daring him to say something. I could tell that my actions confused him. This White dude expected me to rob him just because I’m a big and tall Black guy. Like the submissive White male bitch he is, Dale kept his eyes downcast. I smiled, and told the fool to drop his pants. When I said that, Dale’s eyes widened. I grabbed his groin and squeezed, and gestured with my pistol.

The weak-looking White dude complied. Out came his thin White dick. I grabbed his cock and balls and began stroking them. Dale looked at me, stunned. I smiled and told him he had a nice set of cojones for a White dude. Dale nodded, and shyly told me that he liked what I was doing. His cock grew bigger in my hands, and I told Dale to unzip my pants. Hesitantly, Dale unzipped my pants and out came my long and thick ebony cock. Dale began stroking my dick, and we smiled as we stroked each other. Once we were both hard, I was horny as hell and wanted to fuck quite badly.

With my gun still trained on him, I ordered Dale to get against the wall. He did. Without taking my eyes off him, I knelt before him and grabbed his dick. And just like that, I began sucking this weak-looking White dude’s dick. Dale was surprised by my actions but he was soon moaning and panting as I sucked his cock. I sucked him real hard and he shouted that he was about to cum. I stopped sucking Dale’s dick and told him to cum on my face. The White dude hesitated, and I raised my pistol. Dale did as he was told, shooting his cum all over my face. Dale sighed in pleasure and I grabbed his still-hard dick, stroking it.

Dale smiled at me and told he had a blast. I grabbed his neck, and threw him against the wall. I slammed him hard against the wall. Dale stared at me, his blue eyes once more filled with fear. I smiled and told him that the only way he was going to make it home tonight was to get me off. Obediently Dale got on his knees, and told me he’d be happy to take my dick in his ass, begging me to spare his life. I rubbed my pistol against his temple, letting the cold metal rest against his head. I could literally smell his fear. In this deep, dark alley, with no White cops to save his miserable life, Dale was terrified. I had him right where I wanted him.

Looking the White dude in the eye, I told him I wanted him to fuck me in the ass. That’s right. I want him to stick his White dick up my Black ass. I want him to tear my ass up. And if he can’t get it up or can’t fuck me right, I’m shooting him in the head. When I said these words, Dale swallowed hard. I grabbed him, pulled him to his feet and stroked his dick. Then I asked him if he was ready. Dale nodded, and I took him to a dirty mattress that lay on the ground nearby. I got on my back, legs in the air. He grabbed my hips and inserted his White cock up my Black male ass. Dale pushed his dick into my ass, and it felt oh so good.

As the skinny White dude began pounding my ass with his hard dick, I stroked my long and thick Black cock. Man, this is what I’ve been craving for days. As a tall and manly gangster, I have my pick of bitches and dudes. Yeah, I am totally bisexual. I fuck a lot of women in the Vanier area, from French-Canadian college broads to Persian housewives and Asian harlots. I also fuck all kinds of guys, especially curious younger guys. I’m mostly top but sometimes I just need a dick in my ass. And I like it White. The problem is that when you’re a tall, macho and scary black gangster in the hood, it’s hard to get White dick.

The White guys run when they see me. I don’t want to kill them. I don’t want to rob them. I just want to suck their cocks! Bunch of racists. They’re so scared of me when I smile at them. They never realize that maybe I find them sexy? Yeah, man. It’s gotten so bad that I’ve had to resort to basically forcing these timid, scaredy-cat White dudes to let me suck their dicks and ride them, you know? That’s what I did to Dale here, and I’m not proud of it. Dale did not disappoint, he fucked me real good, pounding his White cock into my ebony male asshole and making me scream. Finally he came, flooding my ass with his cum. I winced as he pulled out of me. This was a good fuck!

Silently we both readjusted our clothes, and I got ready to walk away. I heard Dale calling after me but I didn’t listen. I just walked toward the high-rise apartment near the cemetery in the part of Vanier where I live. I wish a guy like Dale and I could have a future together but we’re from different worlds. Now, I am not ashamed of being a thug. I don’t deal drugs and I can’t abide rapists or woman-beaters. I just provide protection for those who operate outside the law. From getaway car driving to bodyguard gigs. I’m an intelligent thug, not the dumb kind you see on TV. I’ll have you know that I hold a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Algonquin College. Why did I turn to a life of crime? Unless you’re French-speaking and White, you won’t get hired as a professional in Ottawa. I’m a Black man from Somalia. I’m not the type they like. I’m not making excuses, just providing explanations.

I went to bed, and the next day, I went to work. Guess who showed up at the auto body shop that’s a front for my various criminal enterprises? Dale Schuman. Smiling, he winked at me and told me he was looking for work. I stared at him like he had two heads. Dale smiled and told me that he owed me a lot, and not just because I was a great piece of ass. What the fuck was this White motherfucker talking about? Dave Schuman told me that yesterday, his wife Deirdre left him and took their daughter Emily with her after an ex-boyfriend of his exposed him as bisexual to his family and co-workers. Man, I thought I had bad luck!

In one day, Dave Schuman lost his family and his cushy job as a techie for the Canadian Revenue Agency. He came to the hood to commit suicide, and had been on his way to jump off a building when I accosted him. The crazy White dude smiled at me and told me that I saved his life. He asked me how he could ever repay me. I smiled and told him to step into my office. In the end, we worked out an arrangement. I offered him a job as part of my crew. All I wanted was his loyalty, his silence and his ass-busting wonderful White dick. He was happy to provide all three. I call that a winning combination, don’t you? Never let it be said that when he runs his own business the Black man is opposed to racial diversity!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers