Some Light Can Never Be Seen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the screen was an enlarged thumbnail of one of Cory's pictures. One with him posing shirtless, in a pair of unbuttoned and unzipped blue jeans, holding his erect cock like a fat sausage in his right hand as he leered at whoever was holding the camera.

Instead of the same expression of outrage and confusion that had been building on Rose's face ever since she opened the file, what was there now was somehow softer and more unsure. Her arms folded, giving her the appearance of a woman in a self imposed straight jacket, Rose slowly started walking forward once again until she was standing directly above the glowing moniter. Despite the obvious and overwhelming repulsion she felt, there was something else base and much more primal stirring inside her, something that Cory seemed to possess that she couldn't ever fathom she was yearning for.

The agitated ions that had been coursing through the room had somehow dulled during the time Rose spent away from the computer. An eerie calm seemed to settle over everything as Rose gently sat herself back down in the still warm seat. Taking one deep breath after another, Rose eventually worked up the courage to look at the screen once again, and the obscene picture splashed across it.

"God... please forgive me," was all Rose was able to mumble under her breath when her eyes focused back on Cory's standing there with his erection resting in his hand.

Rose could literally feel the battle raging inside her head between rational and primal thought, between her Id and Ego, leaving her sitting there for the time being looking like nothing more than an empty vessel until one side prevailed.

"SHHH... AAHHHH," she spat, her voice sounding like air streaming from a balloon when she slipped her right hand under the elastic band of her black leggings, signaling the end of that internal battle between want and need.

Tracing her fingertips along the outer ridges of her labia, Rose could clearly feel the wet spot that had already seeped from her crotch cover the back of her hand as she angled her fingers inside her. The chair squeaking each time she made a sudden movement, Rose took one gigantic breath before allowing her gaze to sweep down the length of Cory's torso in the photo.

"He's looking right at you," Rose whispered to herself, feeling the beet red blush already covering her face explode across her entire upper body.

The squishing sound of her fingers working deeper into her molten cunt, Rose could feel the spittle of warm drool gently pooling on her lips as she finally allowed her gaze to settle on the slab of meat jutting from Cory's crotch.

"AAAHH... AAAHHH," her groans grew louder as she openly began masturbating herself there in the chair.

Knowing she had the house completely to herself, and no one was really looking for her to be anywhere for another few hours, Rose allowed herself to let go.

It had been years since her Husband had touched her sexually. Whatever the reason she'd turned him off, whether it was his job as a preacher that had turned him away, or self consciously the extra weight she'd gained along with the other ravages aging had wrought, or if it was simply the normal dulling as passion between Husband and Wife, Rose didn't realize until just then how much she missed being desired by someone else.

Seeing a half naked and aroused man staring back at her, even if it was just a vividly clear picture, unleashed something inside Rose she wasn't quite sure how to handle. Before she could stop herself, she'd shoved her right hand all the way down the front of her pants and her large round ass was working off the cushioned seat to meet her own perverse advances.

Rose wasn't a complete stranger to pleasuring herself. It was something she'd discovered out of necessity as a young girl being raised in a very strict Baptist home. After marrying a man that had dedicated his life to preaching the word of God, Rose gradually found it to be the only outlet for the repressed sexual feelings that occasionally welled up. Considering her background and circle of friends, even though she knew most other women at some point did take care of themselves, it was also something she'd always kept private.

Her fantasy fodder usually centered around simple scenarios with some of the men at church or occasionally on a TV or movie star. Rarely did something as deep, dark or depraved as what she was imagining now ever infiltrate her senses. The taboo of it all seemed to send vibrations Rose had never experienced crackling through her system as she dug her fingers deeper into her soupy cunt, the whole time staring at the image of Cory on the screen.

For her own sanity, Rose purposefully tried telling herself the image she was seeing was just a random male, not a boy she'd known and tried to help as a youngster. That it was just a faceless, nameless, half naked stranger there for her viewing pleasure. The faster she spun her fingers through her pussy however, the more she found herself becoming lost in Cory's pixilated gaze.

"AAHH... CORY... YESSSS... AAHH... YESSS," she spat before she could stop herself, knowing now it was fruitless to even try kidding her conscience over what she was doing.

Besides, other than her, who would ever know.

It didn't take long before Rose's body succumb to its burning need. Her knees nestled against the front edge of the desk in front of her, Rose wrenched her hand over and over between her fleshy thighs until her breathing became shallow and rapid. Unable to get her whole hand down inside her pants, Rose was able to pinch enough of her clitoris between the tips of her index finger and thumb while scrapping the remaining fingertips through the soaked and rubbery folds of her labia.

Traipsing her gaze down the rigid jaw line of Cory's cheek, Rose visually absorbed the contours of the 20 year old boy's bare and well defined chest before concentrating her full attention on the appendage resting heavily in his right hand. She could feel her own chest heaving as she stared at Cory's massive girth, unable to stop herself from imagining just what it would feel like buried deep inside her.

Speeding her fingers through her pussy as she approached climax, the untold thoughts of filth exploding through Rose's brain caused visible palpitations to ripple through her convulsing body. Her right arm churning between the heavy swells of her breasts, Rose bent the side of her face against the head rest of the chair and squeezed her left tit hard with her free hand through the loose fitting shirt she had on.

Biting down hard on her lower lip when she sensed her orgasm bear down on her, Rose spread her knees wide and squirmed like a clumsy fish in her seat as Cory continued to leer mockingly from the computer screen.

The screws holding Sam Puttnam's desk chair together strained as Rose thrashed uncontrollably in the seat, her wails echoing through every corridor of the house as she allowed herself the satisfaction of a much needed release.

"AAAHHH... UURRGGHH... AAAHHH... AAHHHHHH,,,MMMMMMMMMMMM... AANNNNGGRRAAHHHHHH," Rose cried out, her tortured voice leaving her throat in one continuous gutteral moan as her glassy eyes fixated on Cory, and the substantial erection waiting invitingly in his hand.

"GOD YES... GOD YES... GAAAWDDDDD YEESSSSSSSSS... AAHHHYEEZZZZZZZZZZ," Rose's shrieks finally crested, leaving her fingers drenched in her own slick and copious vaginal spray.

By the grace of the good Lord above, Rose had taught herself to be multi-orgasmic over the years and as she selfishly sat there, her body cringing with every subtle movement, she allowed several bone-jarring tremors to pile into one another like the derailed cars of a wrecked train. Tears literally streaming from her eyes, Rose's could feel her heart beating like a brass drum inside her chest, and she prayed to God she wouldn't die right there in front of Sam's computer, with that indecent picture staring back from the screen.

Determined to bleed every bit of joy from her depraved act, Rose continued to shove her hand deep into her swampy and wet panties and grazed her fingertips across her clitoris every 10 seconds or so, sending aftershock after orgasmic aftershock ripping through her crumpled body.

It took awhile, but gradually Rose's senses began seeping back into the rational parts of her brain she'd turned off for a few minutes for her own self preservation. Finally pulling her soaked fingers away from her crotch, Rose looked down at the steaming, musky scented digits and the cold reality of what she'd done started to sink in.

Allowing her feet to settle back down on the floor, Rose leaned back in the seat, closed her eyes and prayed several minutes for forgiveness over what she'd done. Each time she inhaled a deep breath however, the resonating scent she'd spewed all over her fingers was a cruel reminder that the Devil was always at close at hand.

Once again she found it difficult to look back up at the picture of Cory on the screen. Knowing the image of him standing there with his exposed cock offered up in his hand would be seared into her brain forever, Rose simply couldn't bring herself to look at the computer screen again. Blindly pounding her fingers down on the backspace key over and over, when Rose did look back up she'd thankfully removed herself from Cory's folder.

"Good God," Rose shook her head and sighed, her face awash with embarrassment and exhaustion, feeling like a crushed soda can sitting there trying to determine her next move.

___________________________

The startling flash of another car's headlights turning into the motel parking lot shook Rose back to reality after she'd spent the previous few minutes re-living the events that had brought her all the way out to Huntington. Looking back up to the room Cory had rented out, Rose felt a convey of shivers race down her spine as raindrops continued to pelt the windshield.

"Can't just sit here all night," she muttered to herself before reaching over and taking another shot of moonshine from the mouthwash bottle.

Wringing her hands around the steering wheel after putting the cap back on the bottle, Rose thought back to that afternoon at Sam Puttnam's place, and the feeling of guilt that bleed from her pores as she washed the evidence of her indiscretion off her fingers and down the drain. By the time she was able to look herself in the mirror that hung over his bathroom sink, the inherent need inside Rose to make things right had already started gnawing at her heels. After wiping her hands clean, she found herself walking back towards Sam's computer to look through all the older emails from Cory he still had saved.

After a little digging, Rose had come across a correspondence between Cory and Sam where they'd set up a meeting at an interstate motel a couple hours west in Huntington a few months earlier. It was the same motel Cory mentioned he'd be at the upcoming weekend in that first email she'd opened.

Having locked the memory of the evil deed she'd just done at the computer back into the proverbial bottle, Rose sat out to make the situation right. She decided right there on the spot to drive out and meet Cory, even though she hadn't seen him in almost four years, and salvage what she could of his lost soul.

And so there she was, sitting in a dimly lit motel parking lot in the middle of a thunderstorm, trying to muster the courage to face the most difficult confrontation of her life. The homemade whiskey beginning to percolate in her blood stream, Rose could feel a sheen of sweat on her brow from a mixture of the humidity and her own frayed nerves as she stared anxiously up at that second floor room where Cory sat, oblivious to the surprise visitor awaiting him.

"This ain't getting anything done," Rose groused, knowing she had to fish or cut bait pretty soon.

"Just start the car and drive back home, there's nothing for you here but pain and trouble," a voice in her head warned.

The guilt of having to face God on Judgment Day kept Rose there however, not wanting to have to answer for not pulling Cory back from the moral abyss when she had the chance. After a quick prayer with the Bible clutched tightly to her chest, and a final swig from the bottle of shine, Rose opened the door and without the aid of an umbrella, braved the deluge.

Even God at that moment was probably looking down at Rose and wondering what the Hell she was doing.

"First time in five years you decide to wear heels and you do it during a downpour... real smart Rose," she chastised herself as she clumsily waddled her overweight body up the steps.

"PHHHEEWWWW," Rose let out a long deep breath once she'd scaled the stairway and ducked beneath the canopy out of the rain.

Taking a quick look to her right as she huddled beside the reddish glow of a Coke machine, she could see Cory's room about 20 feet down. Soaking wet and mentally dehydrated, Rose knew there was no turning back.

Still, it took quite awhile before Rose was able to put one foot in front of the other and start the longest short walk she could imagine. Shaking like a drenched mutt every few seconds, Rose could hear the TV's coming from each room she passed and she whimsically longed to be back home on her sofa with her Husband, away from the chaos she sensed was about to ensue.

Standing like a waterlogged beggar in front of the door to Room 218, at the less than quaint Bordertown Inn, Rose took a deep breath then resolutely knocked on the door. Just as she did a loud clap of thunder rumbled through the sky and she prepared to knock louder a second time. Her head bowed, Rose raised her knuckles to do just that when the door suddenly swung open...

Part 2 is on the way

12