All Comments on 'Some Like It Hot Ch. 02'

by manthing

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Sometimes the little head has the better idea!

This is one hot series! I hope Manthing elects to continue it. The character's are good, and the descriptions are great!

tinman69stinman69sabout 20 years ago
Such a hot and great story!

Oh my god! Such a good hott story! I could identify with the whole story as one of my favorite fantasies!! You did really good!!

Now tell us about all of you in the bed together!!

You got to continue this !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great, but just one thing...

How come the characters' names have changed? In the first story we have Karl and Krystal, now they're Bill and Patricia.

Other than that, I think it's just about perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad, but....

What happened to continuity? This is supposed to be a continutation, isn't it?

First story we have Karl and Krystal, and Krystal is 5'8" with brown eyes. Now they're Bill and Patricia and the girl shrank 2" and is now only 5'6" tall and has green eyes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

her name wasn't pat from your previous story it was krystal

atnakatnakabout 11 years ago
name changed.

Did the friend, have a change of name during the week, between visit's. "Krystal stands 5' 8" tall, has a slim build, tiny breasts, beautiful brown eyes and legs which go beyond the sky. When introduced she stuck her hand out and gave me a coy smile."quote from part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
name changes

names changed in chapter 2, making it difficult to understand. Also needed more interaction with wife and daughter's girlfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous