Some Like It Hot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to her room and I thought she was going to bed. Instead about five minutes later she came back into the room wearing a near transparent nightie. Guess she thought of me as her father and not a guy who was married to her mother. Her own father had been gone, who knows where, for nearly eight years. She came toward me before veering off toward the kitchen. As she approached I tried not to stare but with the thinness of the material showed the lack of any hair framing her womanhood. Then as she turned and went to the kitchen, she passed between me and the light, and she may as well have been naked. Her tits were pushed against the material of the nightie and the crest of her nipples caused the material to drape down over them. Her smallish ass was poised as if on inspection and begging to be fucked. I tried to focus my attention back to the game I'd found on the tube and was almost successful when Janet returned from the kitchen with a soft drink for her and a beer for me. She handed me the drink by leaning toward me. Her nightie fell away from her chest and once more I was staring at her beautiful tit and it was mere inches from my eyes and mouth. I thanked her as I took the beer and as I turned my head to place it on the table, Janet began to crawl into my over-sized recliner with me. She made little or no attempt to keep herself covered and one of her tits was in full view, sitting on her chest, taunting me.

It was obvious she had no idea the effect she was having on me. She placed her head against my chest and was acting like she did when she was a little girl. I laid my own hand down on her side, close to, but not touching the swell of her breast. Finally comfortable, she took the control for the VCR and pushed "play". The screen changed to the movie and in the middle of the screen was an obviously older man porkin a young vixen that had big tits. His cock was long, straight, and hard and crested with large veins. The head was over sized and the girl was really into it. Actually, it was into her and moving at the speed of light. Janet never said a word, nor did I. She was laying in a near fetal position, half curled, so she wasn't making contact with my cock. But it was close at hand. She lay there for some time, sipping her drink staring at the screen. As the action continued I noticed her breathing was increasing in tempo and her slight shifts always seemed to involve her legs, as if she were trying to bring pressure between them. For some reason I then glimpsed down and was amazed at what was happening to her breast in general and her nipple in particular. Her breast had become firmer looking, and her nipple had become rock hard and had begun to distend until it was near an inch in length.

Speaking of growing, it was at this time I noticed that between watching the movie and the view I was getting from Janet, I was developing a real problem of my own. My cock was beginning to stiffen. I was only wearing a robe and it would be a short period of time before Janet would be face to face with my engorged cock. I didn't know what to do. I reached for the beer she had brought and took a long and hard swallow. Unfortunately the movement of reaching for the beer put additional requirements on the robe and the material began to pull apart even more. From my angle I could already see the head of my cock straining to get out.

Just then the scene in the movie changed and the girl was moving her head to his cock and taking it all into her mouth. She began to suck, while her hand became a blur as she pumped his shaft. For his part, the man had moved his hand to her ass and was fingering her pussy. It was a typical scene for this type movie, but I figured it was the first one Janet had seen.

She seemed totally engrossed. I'm not sure what happened next, but I glanced down and horror came to me in a flash as my robe had parted and my cock was rising into the night air. For nearly three minutes I watched as it grew, pushing the material away which had covered me. Finally I was at full staff, pointing toward the ceiling. I don't know if Janet spied it from the corner of her eye, or just sensed the presence, but her hand reached over and began to lightly touch the flesh. She wasn't stroking it or anything like that. Instead she was moving her finger tips over the surface. I don't even know if she was aware of what she was doing since her face was still focused toward the screen. I do know her tit had swollen even more and the nipple looked as if it was about to explode. Her touch was real soft and as her fingertips neared the top they followed the contour of the flesh perfectly as the head of my cock flared out, all the way to the tip where she played with the hole in the end. Then looping over the top and then back down the backside finally coming to rest in the dense pubic hairs that were there. She never picked up any speed or added any pressure, just a continual touching of cock flesh from the hairs on the top to barely reaching the balls hanging below. This went on for some time with Janet never looking toward what she was doing. The couple on the screen was reaching one of their multiple orgasms and the man groaned as his cock erupted into a volcano of jism. The young vixen had pulled back and she was hit all over the face with some actually making it into her mouth. She smiled as she began to lick the creamy river from his shaft.

It was about that time that an involuntary pulse on my part sent a glob of pre-come to the tip of my shaft. The amount was large enough that it began to drip down the side of the shaft. Janet was still moving her fingers up and down the length of my bone from the hairy roots and over. Her fingertips were leading the race toward the base of my cock, running right ahead of the wetness. When her fingers hit the pubic hairs she moved back up. Then her finger tip hit the juice and her finger stopped. The sticky substance ran over the top of her finger. It was then she looked over to where her hand was. She stared at it for a moment and then shifted her weight around as if trying to get a better view. Her movement grabbed the material that wasn't doing a good job of covering me by now anyway, and pulled it further to the side. My entire shaft and balls were open to her view.

"Oh my god, what have I done?" I asked as I grabbed at the material of my robe and tried to cover myself up. Janet for her part was moving some more and when I reached to try to get her off of me my hand went straight into her nightie and ended up on her tit. The size and firmness amazed me, but not nearly as much as what happened then. Janet had never moved her hand away from my shaft, but now she reached around it entirely. Then with a grip of velvet firmness, she moved her hand up and down the length of my shaft with blurring speed. Just as another surge of pre-come rose to the surface she moved her mouth close and using her tongue, grabbed all the salty substance in as if it were nectar. Then without missing a beat her mouth came down on the head and continued until she had taken my entire shaft down her throat just like the girl in the movie. Her movement had also caused her nightie to open nearly all the way in front and I was given a view of her perfectly shaved pussy area. I must admit it was difficult but I tried to push her away again and as I did so her firm tit was pressed hard against my hand. Janet then turned in toward me as her legs went on either side of my knee area. This brought her pussy into direct contact with my leg and knee area. She moved a little more and then stopped completely. Her entire body began to shake. I don't know if it was her first, but she had an orgasm. Once it subsided, she moved off me and could barely look at me.

"I'm sorry. This is my fault," I started in. "I should have known better. I promise it will never happen again. I just hope you can forgive me." The words rang in my ears and I think our relationship was different from then on, until tonight.

I found myself now looking at a full-grown woman. Those same tits that I had watched grow from smooth nothings to the large mass of firm flesh now in my hands, were marvels also. Not a perfect set of tits, but enough to excite any normal man I knew. Crested with nipples the size of acorns, they were a startling contrast to those wonderful mounds which Pat had on her chest. As my hand worked the flesh of this hardening tit, my cock was already trying to rise. Janet then moved her lips from mine and attacked my ear with her tongue. It was obvious she had spoken to Pat about this fetish I had. I was having trouble even thinking at all, much less thinking straight. My hand moved from her tit and was working down to her womanhood when she stopped licking long enough to speak again.

"I want you to lick my pussy. I need it so much. Would you lick my pussy for me? Please. I really need to know if you can lick pussy as well as Pat said you can. She said you're the best. Please eat me. I really want you too."

She then rolled off me and stretched out on the bed. It was the first time I had the chance to collect my thoughts, such as they were. Janet spread herself on the bed, her legs open at a 45º angle, and her hands working on her beautiful tits. Tugging up on the nipples, causing them to enlarge and grow hard. It was at this time I was going to stop, if ever. The thought crossed my mind, but only briefly. My mouth sought her heaving breast. The abundance of flesh was more than I could get into my mouth, but I still tried. Then I brought my tongue into play, swirling around the nipple, capturing the morsel, only to let it escape. Even as my tongue worked its magic, my hand sought out her tight little quim. The hair covering her passage was shaved into some design (a heart I found out later), and as I touched her little hole, she began to shiver as if she were really cold. Even as I pushed the tip of my finger into her, she became rigid and then almost moving as if having a spasm.

I had always admired her navel, a beautiful "innie" and as my mouth traveled to it, I began to fuck the small orifice with my tongue. She seemed to enjoy this as could be heard from her moans. My hand moved to her thigh. Once contact was made she began to squirm, her legs moving even further apart.

I moved my fingers slowly along her silky skin near her knee. Finger nails trailing, goose bumps rising to greet a passing traveler. Each time I moved my fingers on her leg she'd shift slightly, until her inner thigh was available. She suddenly seemed uncertain and I slowed my hand movement to allow her to back out. Ultimately my hand stopped within centimeters of her steaming pussy. I could feel heat rising from her snatch and it was all I could do to resist plunging a finger into her womanhood, making her scream aloud with passion. I remained in control for what seemed hours.

"Are you sure about this?"

Janet looked at me with lustful passion and I knew her answer. "Lick me, damn it. I want you to lick me now. Don't ask, just do it."

An inner smile came to me as I pressed my lips to her thigh and moved with slow kisses upward. Gently and gracefully she reclined onto her bed, her eyes sparkling in the light. Even as she did so her hand began to trail downward past her enlarged breasts, past her flat abdomen, over the area surrounding her love hole. Pausing at the edge of her labia, her fingers gingerly played along the edges. Janet eased her full pussy lips apart, while the unmistakable sounds of her juices ebbed and flowed within her. Testing the inner chamber with just the tip of her finger, she sighed softly before withdrawing the finger. She dragged it forward leaving a slim trail of coital fluid behind. As she drew near her naval the trail ended for she had extracted only a small portion.

She had laid a trap for an unsuspecting fly with a fine trail of honey leading toward the hive. I was the willing fly and so I went.

My cock was harder than ever, but it would have to wait for I could smell her nectar and I was not about to mix it with my seed. I reached the end of the road to heaven between her outstretched legs. But instead of diving right into the nectar nest, I rose again and moved along her abdomen, I moved again, back down and reached her navel. Her sharp intake of breath told me she either liked attention being lavished there, or it was something that was seldom done. I traced the outer perimeter making smaller and smaller circles as I went. Then when it was obvious the area had been sufficiently covered, I moved in for the kill. Stabbing straight into the heart of her navel with my tongue, only to tease and retreat. Even as I pulled back, her stomach lurched upward trying to recapture my invading instrument. But my tongue was too quick. Then back to circling and stabbing once more. Repeating the exercise over and over as her breaths became more pronounced. My hand moved to her breasts, tweaking her nipples even harder, causing her voice to elevate her desires. Finally my tongue stayed in her navel, splitting the tiny folds of flesh, trying to root out some hidden enemy or morsel of food. Janet grabbed my head and pulled me even tighter against her abdomen. Only a short distance to travel, the aroma was becoming intense, matching my desire. I pulled from her navel and started back down again. She seemed disappointed until my nose began playing on her golden mounds. My breath continued along her thighs while my tongue was still searching for whatever it could find. Her leg brushed my arm and I allowed it to continue until it rested gently on my shoulder, followed by her other leg. When settled, she had a leg on either side of my head, the backs of her knees resting on my shoulders which would allow for maximum penetration.

Finally I pulled back, her legs sliding along my shoulders; I gazed at the form spread before me. Her juices were literally dripping from her cunt and running down the crack of her ass, pooling on the bed. The amount of liquid was impressive and I knew as hungry as I was, it was time to "wet the appetite" so to speak. Using my tongue once more I traveled along the outer perimeter, causing her to shift as she tried to make me slip off the ridge and fall into her waiting chasm. But I was careful. Finally with strength I didn't know she possessed, she took hold of my hair and at the same time used her legs and feet to pull me into her waiting orifice as her first orgasm struck. Just as I thought, hers was the nectar was a goddess, sweet, plentiful and coating my entire face.

When her tremors ceased I glanced toward her face and couldn't see it. Her breasts had risen, trying to touch the ceiling. They throbbed with a life all their own. As much as I wanted to suck them in, I knew there was something else I had to do first. I rose and my cock popped up from between my legs. I was ready to fill her cunt with my fluid to replace that which I had just lapped out. Janet rose on her elbows and her eyes grew wider from and anticipation once more. My cock had swollen to an even larger proportion than before. The large purple head was bobbing back and forth as I rose to my feet between her thighs. Her legs remained over my shoulders until she was bent into an "L" shape. The position elevated her pussy off the bed and was at the right position for my lance to assault her. I approached her love hole as Janet reached down to spread her pussy lips apart to help me inside. I approached her channel until the head of my rocket launcher touched her. Her sharp intake of breath told me she was ready. Grasping my cock I moved until the head eased into her love channel. It was smooth I began to move back and forth, never going too far in or pulling out. She began to rock with me as I sawed in and out, building speed. Her steamy cunt had gapped open, and when the time was right, I saw her face, a veil of unbridled lust, distorted in her excitement. Her eyes were tightly shut and her teeth were clinched in a frown of determination. I shoved hard; my cock sailed past areas untouched by anyone until now. I struck bottom and my nuts ended against her up turned ass. I held it there as a shriek came from her indicating how she enjoyed being impaled by my rod.

"Oh my god daddy, oh my god. Fuck me daddy, fuck me please."

Nesting in her hole, I withdrew only to charge again. Increasing speed with each thrust, hammering away, my sack crashing against her ass cheeks until contractions indicated an impending explosion once more. I concentrated on my own pleasures, but became aware of her body beginning to tremble as an overwhelming spasm overtook her body. Still I rammed in and out and when the time arrived for me to dump my seed, I grasp Janet's hips and pulled her forward while driving forward. The impact was loud but drowned out by her cries of pleasure. Spurt after spurt shot from my cannon into her reservoir until I slowed in speed, letting the last couple of spasms shoot from my launcher. My seed was depleted, my cock shrinking. A fierce battle had been waged, but well worth the losses.

As I released her legs and moved away from the bed I noticed her form was not at rest. Instead she was still experiencing the last throngs of an orgasm. Not being able to tell if she had made it at this point and was coming down or if she was still climbing, I took a deep breath for energy and dove into the wetness we had created. Soon as my tongue crossed her clit she nearly screamed and locked her legs around my head, pulling my face deep into her come soaked snatch. The aroma was musty, but the flavor was sweet and I lapped it up with increased fervor. When Janet reached her last plateau, I felt her thighs begin to tremble against my ears and her breath became even more labored. All was music to my ears, metaphorically speaking of course. Finally, she released me from her death grip. I crawled back up on the bed, resting beside her. My breath was labored and I was indeed a spent man.

"Damn, that was hot." I recognized my wife Karen's voice. I looked in her direction and was greeted with a wondrous sight. Pat was licking Karen's pussy for all she was worth while her fingers were plunging into her open snatch. I smiled as she looked over at me, smiled even bigger and said, "Hope you don't think you are done for the night. It is just beginning."

Yes, a wonderful relationship. Just hope I can live long enough to fully enjoy it. Till next time.

12