Some Like It Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manthing
manthing
68 Followers

Krystal was sick, throwing up, and she didn't think she should go to the concert. Well Janet didn't want to go by herself and she asked me if I would like to go with her. I said something like she had to be kidding, and then I mentioned that her mother might like to go.

"What about Krystal?" she asked.

"I'm sure Krystal will be fine. I think I can take care of her if she needs anything," I said. "Why don't you two go to the concert and enjoy. We'll be fine." They finally agreed. It was 6:33 when they left for the concert and it was 6:47 when Krystal appeared at the doorway to the den.

"Sorry you didn't feel like going to the concert Krystal. I know you were looking forward to it."

"Actually," she spoke, "I do feel like going, but I feel more like coming."

I looked toward her and she smiled. "I figure we have the better part of four hours for you to make me all better. I think I have a fever and I need you to take my temperature to see if I'm hot." With that comment she opened her mouth as if wanting her temperature taken and then ran her tongue around her lips.

I knew she was hot, but it wasn't from a fever. Or maybe it was. "Come here and we'll start your treatment."

"Not here. Come to my room. I want to do it right."

I got up and followed her like a lap dog. She moved ahead of me and my cock was pointing the way. When she got to the guestroom, she stopped and I caught up to her. From there I could smell the perfume she had put on and the scent of numerous candles filled the air. The room was dark except for the candle light and a small stereo she turned on. Soft music was coming from the speakers. The fly was entering the lair of the spider. Krystal remained motionless then backed up against me. This time she didn't have to grab my hands to make them move. I pulled her to me and they began to climb. Following the path around her hips and then coming together near the top of her panty line. The material of her garment was silky and it was almost like feeling her flesh directly. My hands traveled slowly up her body until they reached her chest. Finding her small tits I still handled them the same way I would any other breasts. Lifting them slightly (that's all the movement they had) and then finding the nipple too gently tweak and rub. She moaned the first of numerous times as my lips sought her neck and ear. I used one hand to gently massage her tits while using the other to search lower for an even more valuable prize.

Touching the bottom of her shirt my hand traveled under the material and moved upward to touch her moist panty cover pussy. As soon as my hand touched her most private area, she turned around so we could embrace. Looking into her eyes we kissed for the first time. When our lips touched it was obvious she was hungry. So was I. My hands remained steady on her as she squirmed around trying to get all of me in her mouth. Her pubic bone was grinding on mine as we pulled each other closer. When we finally broke for air, I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. At the same time, she backed away until her legs came in contact with the bed. She then stretched out on the covers that she had made to look just so. This woman had planned everything. The bedspread was neatly folded over the rack as it should be, and the covers were pulled down to the proper place. She spread her body over the top in slow motion. Once settled, she took her shirt and casually pulled it up her torso. Once she reached the bottom of her breasts she stopped, with only a hint of them showing. She then began to move about on the bed, wearing only a whisper of panties and the shirt.

Her hands began a downward trail and as they reached the elastic top of her panties, she coolly inserted a finger under the edge and released a low moan of pleasure. "Are you going to join me, or do you want to watch me masturbate?"

The thought of watching her do this was a turn on, but I decided it would be best if I joined her now and we could do the other later. I moved onto the bed and kissed her again. She was so hot I was fearful of burning myself. As I kissed her, our tongues entwined, and my hand traveled to her waist and then upward toward her breasts. I didn't know if she was ashamed of her tits or what, but I wanted to suck on them almost as much as I wanted to fuck her. Running my fingers under the material of her shirt I found one and then the other. Small was the operative word, but I couldn't recall ever having felt breasts as firm as these. They were like two rocks on her chest and the nipples were like two spikes sticking out. The nipples measured nearly an inch in length and were the size of a carpenter's pencil. I figured if someone were to fall on them, it could be dangerous. Still my hand worked them over.

Then I pulled the shirt up so I could see them up close. I brought my lips off hers and looked downward at these little marvels on her chest. With the candle light flickering back and forth and lust in my eyes, I had difficulty in focusing, but knew they were packages of dynamite. I moved my mouth down to one and lightly touched my tongue to it. Krystal released a long and low guttural moan. It was as I suspected they were small, but incredibly sensitive. I sucked her entire breast into my mouth with room to spare and began a soft sucking of the tender morsel. Using my tongue, I began to wash her nipple, twirling around the tip and moving it back and forth. I didn't think it possible, but her nipple became even larger and firmer. Over and over and over again I licked and with each pass, her pleasure was mounting. Then using my teeth, I captured the morsel and lightly nipped at it. Finally securing it where I wanted it between my teeth, I began a sawing motion back and forth. This also brought a squeal from her lips.

Wanting more than just to hear her moan my hand moved down her body until it reached her panties. Her lower torso was moving around in a thrashing manner. When I finally made contact with her pubic area, I found the entire area was soaked.

"That's right lover. I'm wet, just thinking of you. Put your finger in me. Let my pussy show you how much I want you. That's right, put it in me. I need it."

Moving back to the top of her panties, I inserted my fingers. Moving past her neatly trimmed bush, I pushed a finger into her waiting pussy. I had never known a woman with a clit as large as the one I found between Krystal's legs. It was a near duplicate of her nipples in size and hardness. When my finger passed over it she emitted a soft scream and her whole body began to tremble. I pressed onward and pushed the first joint of my finger into her soaked pussy. That was as far as I got. She clamped down on my finger and her body went from a tremble, to a mild quiver, and from there to a violent pulsing in a matter of seconds.

"Oh God. I'm coming. God. I'm coming. Oh baby shove it into me. I need it all. Please. Fuck my pussy. God, I need it. My pussy needs it soooooo bad."

True to her word, she was having an intense orgasm and I do mean intense. Pushing hard my finger moved all the way into her as I felt fluid leave her cunt, coating my finger and running out of her. She came in squirts. I then bit into her nipple a little harder and she screamed again, but even louder. Never had I encountered a woman as orgasmic as this little nymphet. I was just glad I had no neighbors close to me. I also knew I had to fuck this little number, and soon.

Removing my hand from her snatch, I grabbed the top of her panties and pulled. They snapped easily and she immediately spread her legs. I reached down and undid my shorts and kicked them off while moving between her legs.

"That's it lover. Fuck me now. I want you to fuck me. Long, deep, and hard. Give it to me. Give it all to me. I need your cock. My pussy's on fire with wanting you. I'm so fucking hot and wet. Please, just fuck me hard. Do it now."

Finally in position, I put just the head against her wet lips. Slowly I started to insert my cock into her willing hole. Her hips thrust forward and upward. I had anticipated this however and pulled back. I couldn't help but tease her a little just to get her back for the daylong events. Again I moved forward and the head of my cock barely made it past her waiting lips when she reached around, grabbed my cock, squeezed and gave a couple of little jerks as if measuring the thickness and length. Then, while holding on for dear life to my cock she wrapped her legs around my middle. In one smooth and rapid motion, she impaled herself with my pulsing member. In spite of the wetness and the orgasm she had just had, the fit and warmth were incredible and beyond description. The velvet glove expression came to mind. Only this "glove" was about two sizes too small. Tight doesn't even begin to cover the subject of her pussy. She was like a wild woman and as wet as she was, her tightness was still very evident. Obviously no child had ever made it through this love opening. She was bucking around on my cock as if she were in a race. Having sucked my entire 7 plus inches into her hole, she sounded as if she were going for another orgasm. With her pussy holding me tightly, I was having trouble hanging onto my load. Then I felt her pussy expand and began rubbing me as well. All I had to do was remain steady and let her do all the work, and she did. She found her rhythm and kept building up speed. Pumping, pumping and pumping some more. I knew I would soon go over the top and have an incredible climax.

"I'm almost there baby. I'm about to come. Oh God. I feel it. Here it comes," I told her.

Just then she grabbed hold of my cock with her cunt muscles and squeezed as she impaled herself to the hilt once more. That was it for me as I came with an intensity I seldom knew. I swear my toenails were curling up. Just then she let out another long and low scream and I felt her pussy contract again and again, milking me like a small suction pump. She was having another orgasm herself as my eruption splattered her pussy walls with sperm. It was all I could do to hold myself up as her body rose off the bed and began to shake violently. The whole time her pussy was contracting and milking my rod. Finally she stopped shaking and I lowered myself and rolled off her, collapsing to the bed. I lay silently for nearly five minutes, looking at the ceiling and trying to catch my breath.

"That was the most mind altering fuck I have ever had," I finally told her.

"I'm not finished with you yet lover," she said.

With that she moved down to my limp cock and took it into her mouth. I've had blowjobs before; from terrible too great, but none could compare to the tricks Krystal knew. Even after giving her what I thought was a week's worth of come, she got a rise out of my cock. I would have bet money it wouldn't happen, but within 5 minutes, this talented woman had me standing proud and at the ready. This time she got on top. Legs on either side of me, she slowly eased herself down onto my cock. She began a slow rocking back and forth, the whole time gripping me with her soaked pussy. Even as she rocked, I could feel my jism begin to run from her hot snatch. I looked up at this incredible woman, rocking back and forth, and I was aware of a chain reaction building in my balls. I reached up, taking a small breast in each hand and began my own method of motion. Kneading the nipples out to the tip as one would work baker's dough, pausing at the very tip to apply more pressure.

"Oh Karl, that feels so good. I feel your cock in me, all hard and thick. God. Why did I wait so long to fuck you? Can you feel my cunt all around your cock, gripping it? Milking it? Does it feel good lover?"

I responded the best I could with my own 'Yes' response. She really knew how to milk a man's cock with her body. I continued to play with her tits, working the flesh. A little rough at times and gentle at others times. She seemed to enjoy anything I did, no matter what it was. I also found that if I put too much pressure or not enough she would react with her own style of rocking. If she wanted harder, she would grind her pubic into me harder. And in the rare chance I used too much pressure, she would ease up her grinding. No words, just a teacher/student type of relationship. I wondered, who's the teacher and who's the student. So far the student was me.

Back and forth she went, starting to rise slightly off my body, using her pussy to pull my cock with her. The sensations were building fast. Moving as she was now, she regained her timing and began picking up speed again. I released one of her tits and moved my hand down to her leg. I ran my hand up and down her ultra smooth flesh. Bringing my hand back up to the top of her leg each time, I allowed my hand to go around to grab her little ass. Wherever I touched, seemed to turn her on even more. I took a handful of ass and squeezed. She moaned again even deeper than before.

Taking it on cue I moved my hand away from her ass and as she rose up from my cock, I brought it back down in a powerful stroke, swatting her ass good and hard. The blow startled her in the beginning but she quickly returned to her motion. Each time she went up off my cock, I would swat her ass again. Sometimes with more force and sometimes with less. I knew as tender as her flesh was, it had to be stinging like hell and still she continued. Her moans were growing more pronounced with each blow. Then she spoke again.

"That feels so good. I've never had anyone do that before. Don't stop. Please, don't stop. Harder. Harder. Oh, it feels good. Don't tease me. Hit my ass. Hit it. Slap my ass."

I must have done this for a good five minutes with every rise off my cock, I smitted her ass again. Her breathing became labored and she was on the verge of crying. I could see it when the lights hit her face. I stopped striking her ass and instead moved my hand back to her tit. I rubbed the morsel and then pinched pretty hard.

"Oh Lordy. Sweet Jesus" she nearly screamed. The change in my approach caused her to once more lose her timing. That time gave me a chance to regain a bit of control and I decided to press my advantage.

"What's the matter you fuckin' cunt? Can't take a real man? Is your sweet little pussy gettin' tired? Better do it right, or I'll stop. I'll pull outta your cunt and leave you hanging. Don't fuck with me. You wanted me - now you got me. Ride it baby. Suck down all my cock, deep inside you. Use those cunt muscles you're so proud of. Fuck me baby. Fuck my big fat dick."

Krystal responded by increasing her speed again. She got her steady rhythm going again and seemed well on her way. That's when I brought my hand down hard on her ass again. Tears began to stream down her face and it was obvious she was very near another orgasm. I reached both my hands around and grabbed her ass tightly. Then I pulled her hard against me up thrust cock. Even as I brought her little ass down, I drove my missile skyward, meeting her in the middle with a resounding thump. She got into it and was applying even more speed as she came down. If one of my balls would have swung out and gotten caught; my voice would have gone up at least four octaves. With a few more strokes Krystal went over the edge.

"OH MY GOD. I'M COMING."

She sounded then as if she were speaking in tongues. I have no idea what she was saying but I knew she was racked by another tremor that racked her from head to toe. I also felt her cunt juice run from her snatch and began to puddle on my stomach and collect around my balls and ass. All this combined sent me into my second eruption of the night.

Krystal was still in the throngs of her own climax when I told her, "I'm there baby, I'm gonna blow my nuts."

Without hesitation, she pulled herself off my cock and moved between my legs, swallowing everything with her mouth. She sucked hard, finishing me in record time. Again, my orgasm was like a fountain, and although it wasn't as much as much as the first time, it was still a gusher. And she took it all. Ever when I had finished with my little spurts, she continued to suck. Once finished, she moved up to kiss me. I could taste my spunk along with her juices as we kissed. I held her in my arms and told her I was sorry if I had struck her too hard. She just grinned up through the tears still brimming in her eyes and made the comment she wouldn't have had it any other way.

"Karl, that's the best fuck I've ever had. I knew you were special and I'm glad I got the chance to fuck you in the flesh instead of just the mind. And no, you didn't hurt me. That was just me being over come with pleasure. It stung, but the joy more than covered it. Matter of fact, I'll gladly be your naughty little girl anytime you'd like."

As we kissed I glanced at the clock. It was almost 11:30. Much as I hated to do it, we had to break. We got up and pulled the covers off the bed, replacing them with fresh ones. After all, I couldn't have Janet lying down in a come soaked bed as it would bring too many questions. So we changed the linens and I took the sheets down to put them in the washer. I tucked Krystal into the bed and gave her a kiss goodnight, while moving my hand to her hard tit. I couldn't resist and moved my mouth down to that hard morsel on her chest. I greedily suck it into my mouth and flicked the nipple back and forth numerous times before I rose.

"Thanks for the evening, I'll never forget it."

"What makes you think it's over. I know you have at least one more gusher in that cock of yours. I'll need it again before I can go to sleep."

"Are you crazy? They'll be home before long."

"Not now," she said, "meet me in the kitchen about 2:30. We'll see what's cooking."

With that she gave me a quick rub on my cock and sure enough it stirred. "See. I told you there was another one in there." She rolled over as I left the room.

I waited up until my wife came home and told her that Krystal had gotten sick and had thrown up in bed but I had taken care of it. I also told her I was feeling a little off myself, maybe from the up-chuck or whatever, so I didn't try anything with her. We went to bed and I watched the clock like a hawk. I didn't understand myself. I was acting like a teenager with a hormonal imbalance.

Finally 2:30 arrived and I eased out of bed. A quick check indicated my wife was sound asleep. I closed the bedroom door and moved toward the kitchen. Only a small light was on and as I approached I saw Krystal leaning over as if looking for something in the refrigerator. What a beautiful sight. Her nightie had moved all the way up her legs and was resting on the top portion of her hips and ass. From the angle I could plainly see the red marks from the earlier spanking. Krystal had her legs spread a little and her cute little cunt was outlined against the backdrop of the refrigerator.

As I approached I asked, "See anything you want?"

She turned toward me without changing her position and said, "I do now."

I moved closer to her and could smell the fresh perfume she had put on. Before I got all the way to her she asked, "Do you think I have a nice ass?" I stopped and looked as if for the first time.

"Yes, I think your ass is very nice."

Even as I said so I reached out and ran my hand over the flesh that was presented. It was indeed nice and soft. Sort of small like the rest of her, but still a very fine ass.

"Will you do something for me?" She asked.

"If I can, you should know that I will. What do you want?"

"Well, I've never, well you know, I have never been," her voice trailed off.

"What," I asked again. "What would you like?"

"I've never, and tell me no if you don't want to, I'll understand, but I've never been fucked in the ass. And I want you to do it. I mean, I know some people think it's dirty, but I want to try it. I mean, if you don't want to, I'll understand. It's just, I think I would only want someone I trusted to try it with me. Will you do it? Will you fuck my ass?"

manthing
manthing
68 Followers